It will be a great day when George Soros dies

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Shouldn't be too long, he's 92.

Soros DA put murder case on 'back burner' because it doesn't 'fit' liberal agenda: victim's family​

1678207889270.png

The family of a man killed in one of Austin, Texas' most infamous shootings blasted the local district attorney for putting the case on the "back burner" because it didn’t fit his progressive agenda. Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza, funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros, is letting the nearly two-year case languish and is instead prioritizing cases that fit a political agenda, said Nick Kantor, whose brother, Doug, was killed in gang crossfire on June 12, 2021, that left more than a dozen innocent bystanders wounded.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this. The fictional character Sauron was based on Soros' personality and actions and lived hundred of years.

Shouldn't be too long, he's 92.

Soros DA put murder case on 'back burner' because it doesn't 'fit' liberal agenda: victim's family​

Not as great as when fat-assed, America-hating Rush Limbaugh croaked. And Soros gets to have lived decades longer than that piece of shit, too.

There is no excuse to hope for someone to die.

It shows why the GOP has won one popular vote since 1988.
The excuse for hoping that Putin dies (I am not very religious but I have prayed in fact for Putin’s death) is that he is a mass murdering scumbag and menace.

The excuse for suggesting that fuckin’ Soros can’t die soon enough is on different grounds. But there is an excuse for it. That bitch is undermining my nation’s republic.

I am not urging for Soros to be murdered. I just want him to die if natural causes. Pronto. By contrast, I call for the assassination of Putin.

The excuse for hoping that Putin dies (I am not very religious but I have prayed in fact for Putin’s death) is that he is a mass murdering scumbag and menace.

The excuse for suggesting that fuckin’ Soros can’t die soon enough is on different grounds. But there is an excuse for it. That bitch is undermining my nation’s republic.

I am not urging for Soros to be murdered. I just want him to die if natural causes. Pronto. By contrast, I call for the assassination of Putin.
Im sure you get told this daily but you are a complete scumbag.

Your opinion is duly noted and dismissedsimpleton.

As is yours.

Look up how many public employee pension funds were destroyed by soros to make his billions.

That is a FACT. Not an opinion.

Or don't if ostrich is all you aspire to.

Forum List

Back