it was the media who ignored Middle America & pissed off the electorate that swept Trump to victory

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the media deserve as much credit for the rise of Trump as anyone else. The Times admitted as much in an apology they published after the election.

Trump got millions in free publicity from the networks. I guess reporting on crazy draws ratings.

the media deserve as much credit for the rise of Trump as anyone else. The Times admitted as much in an apology they published after the election.

ok.

I dunno what to debate here, he ran a pretty effective election. The racists have been empowered since the Michael Brown riots so I can't blame Trump for that. They more feed from him maybe speaking in code or something.

But yeah, he lost the vote count and won the electoral college which is what matters.

• Banned

ok.

I dunno what to debate here, he ran a pretty effective election. The racists have been empowered since the Michael Brown riots so I can't blame Trump for that. They more feed from him maybe speaking in code or something.

But yeah, he lost the vote count and won the electoral college which is what matters.
In my defense? I was too drunk to properly make any point.

Forum List

Back