It was not an insurrection

Lying that the treasonous insurrection and rightwing domestic terrorist attack wasn’t treasonous insurrection and rightwing domestic terrorist attack won’t work, the American people know the truth.
lennywhocan't read Salad much?

John Edgar Slow Horses: An attempt to prevent the lawful transfer of government like J6 is insurrection. Lenny's think is salad like, all mixed up.

Sorry bud, they were trying to stop the steal.
41z0l58cy2ic1.jpeg

Violent protest is always wrong....what BLM was protesting was NOT wrong.

A major difference from the bullshit that MAGA traitors were upset about on Jan 6.
It's wrong to challenge election interference?

Looks like it was not an insurrection. We now have word from an expert witness. Now will the Dems let this go away?

---Jan. 6 was not an insurrection, says Turley---

Unless I'm missing something, I classify J-6 as a riot.

Insurrection?

You had better have the backing of the military, be able to fly the military jets and know how to set off the pushbutton nukes.

You're right that they're not the same. The BLM riots were far more violent, including the May 29th one in DC.
I don't remember any BLM riots attacking the seat of our democracy (and republic) and trying to subvert the results of a free and legitimate election.
Do you?

I don't remember any BLM riots attacking the seat of our democracy (and republic) and trying to subvert the results of a free and legitimate election.
Do you?
Define "seat of our democracy." That is DC, right? And we're a Republic anyway.

As for whether the election was "free and legitimate", that's debatable. Granted, it's been debatable for a while now. Look at the 2000 election, for example.

But 1/100th dangerous to the nation's viaiblity.
If you're referring to the nation's electoral viability, the greatest danger to that is the lack of safeguards in our voting system. A bunch of Qanon pawns can be amusing, but they ultimately are little more than useful idiots.

Antifa, BLM, and their supporters endanger the viability of basic law & order and property rights.

Do you?
Apparently you had your blinders on when BLM held their incendiary protest across the street from the WH attempting to intimidate 45. Maybe you should take your blinders off.

Forum List

Back