It Was Bound To Happen

These kid's weren't raised right. Plain and simple.
Bullshit, it is. the racist right that were not raised correctly. Otherwise you would know why this is happening.

My children are not out there looting rioting stealing etc. Nor are their friends. They view you and your ilk with disgust and contempt

Think very hard you dumbed down asshole.

You're such a fcking joke. Now gfy

It is happening because the experiment on diversity has utterly failed.

Yep....if they want to talk ebonics and always whine they're being held back because of their skin color, they'll never make it with anybody. It's a lot more than skin color. The ones that succeed do it by "thinking white" ie being courteous, on time, clean cut, and hard-working. Do that and you can't fail.

They are black
Home and not working is their natural state of being.
Only they call home either crib or where they stay.

And they never stopped the bed-hopping which is why there are so many of them spreading the virus. I knew when Tupac had more black minds than Dr. King there was little hope for US blacks. Abe should have sent them back to the dark continent...imagine all the trouble that would have saved us.

simply noncompatible.

It is happening because the experiment on diversity has utterly failed.

Yep....if they want to talk ebonics and always whine they're being held back because of their skin color, they'll never make it with anybody. It's a lot more than skin color. The ones that succeed do it by "thinking white" ie being courteous, on time, clean cut, and hard-working. Do that and you can't fail.

You all are getting it wrong, it's not just blacks, too many, white, black, etc don't know how or refuse to raise children. The end result is what's going on. Look at videos, same age bracket and they weren't raised right.

You shut down people's ability to go out and party or sit home and yell at the TV during a ballgame for 3 months and this is what you get. The US is a frustrated, angry place right now and the leftist billionaires like Soros and possibly the Chinese are funding and fueling losers like Antifa and BLM to create chaos and defeat Trump. All it will take is sports to come back and a couple fusillades of police fire with 30 rioters laying dead in some city, on some street to put an end to it. Will America kill it's children?....oh yeah. Kent State proved that....there is a point at which anarchy will no longer be tolerated. And the Fake News rodents will gasp and whimper "how could they?!?!" and the cops will reply "this is how it's going to be" and it will end. 5x5

image.php
How about you spend 3 1/2 years waging total war on the majority of the nation's beliefs and values and this is what you get?
How about you spend 31/2 years exposing the left for what they are and these are the crybabies response? Yep, nailed it.

When I first got to Vietnam in 10/67 blacks and whites got along fine. We had to out in the boonies, it was the yellow man who wanted to maim and kill us. After Dr. King got shot in Memphis, we noticed they weren't interested in being friendly, even on patrol. That was tough not knowing if a black trooper would risk his ass to get your ass out of trouble. I don't recall that happening with my outfit but I heard some bad things were happening rear-echelon. These days in the professional army I believe the money is good enough to attract the better blacks amongst us. The ones I've met were changed for the better with Military discipline and being around whites who didn't dislike them and weren't afraid of them physically.

When I first got to Vietnam in 10/67 blacks and whites got along fine. We had to out in the boonies, it was the yellow man who wanted to maim and kill us. After Dr. King got shot in Memphis, we noticed they weren't interested in being friendly, even on patrol. That was tough not knowing if a black trooper would risk his ass to get your ass out of trouble. I don't recall that happening with my outfit but I heard some bad things were happening rear-echelon. These days in the professional army I believe the money is good enough to attract the better blacks amongst us. The ones I've met were changed for the better with Military discipline and being around whites who didn't dislike them and weren't afraid of them physically.

Didn't know you were a Nam vet.

You just raised your respect with me a notch. Much like Hoss on here

God Bless you

The trouble makers are the rightwing provocateur agents and white supremacists sponsored by the Koch Brothers.

They need to be put down, permanently.

God Bless you

Me and Hoss were both 1st Cav and 11F40 Recon. He did his first tour before me and his second after I was gone. Thanks. :eusa_angel:

I have a ton of respect for both of you and any Nam vet.

I never knew him ( born in 1985) but lost an uncle in 1969. Gunboat hit a mine or something, I've never really known the ifs and nuts.

Not me or my family but you guys were treated wrong

What's happening today is offspring who treated you wrong.

By the way, Navy brat of USN MCPO. Military runs in my veins.

How about you spend 3 1/2 years waging total war on the majority of the nation's beliefs and values and this is what you get?

Impossible...the left have no beliefs or values...hard to believe American kids could be brainwashed by the government schools to think otherwise. They should be burned down, not the shopping malls. Fire every pony-tailed communist teacher/professor...let them choose between prison and life in Venezuela/Cuba.
You’re a little overwrought.

The trouble makers are the rightwing provocateur agents and white supremacists sponsored by the Koch Brothers.

They need to be put down, permanently.

Fucking stupid. Own it and stfu
Now this isn't very Christian like language, is it?

Oh, that's right, you're one of those hypocritical christians who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sure, everyone is tired. But the riots are provided by the joggers and Antifa.

Not at first.....most came out genuinely enraged at what they thought they saw on that tape. The media they watch called it "murder" so that's what the bubble babies decided it was (it wasn't). Antifa and BLM always look for a crowd with a legit beef to infiltrate and egg on into violence. I knew some Weather/SDS...they were skillful at manipulating a bunch of dummies. My pal Abbie Hoffman and the Yippies were even better but they had a sense of humor and pranks like throwing money off the balconey of the NYSE and trying to levitate the Pentagon. These Antifa hate America and everything about it and us. They should be shot like dogs...they are not redeemable.

View attachment 343874

Organizations like ANTIFA and BLM are composed of the governors, mayors, city council people, judges, lawyers, doctors, bankers, etc, etc,... kids. That's why law enforcement is always told to stand down as they destroy all the businesses of those who are not connected with a special catch and release program for those kids of people who are connected if the police do arrest them. That way daddy and mommy can raise your taxes in the name of rebuilding and give you a fair... price for the burnt out lot that your business sat on, which the insurance company won't pay for because it got destroy in a riot and is not covered, as they hand out tax incentives to their other connected friends to rebuild.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Send in the Marines and bayonet every goddamn man, woman, and child.

Sure, everyone is tired. But the riots are provided by the joggers and Antifa.

Not at first.....most came out genuinely enraged at what they thought they saw on that tape. The media they watch called it "murder" so that's what the bubble babies decided it was (it wasn't). Antifa and BLM always look for a crowd with a legit beef to infiltrate and egg on into violence. I knew some Weather/SDS...they were skillful at manipulating a bunch of dummies. My pal Abbie Hoffman and the Yippies were even better but they had a sense of humor and pranks like throwing money off the balconey of the NYSE and trying to levitate the Pentagon. These Antifa hate America and everything about it and us. They should be shot like dogs...they are not redeemable.
I was boots on the ground for L.A. Rodney King riots. Common criminals. Live rounds is your answer. Complete pardon fom our great President.

God Bless you

Me and Hoss were both 1st Cav and 11F40 Recon. He did his first tour before me and his second after I was gone. Thanks. :eusa_angel:

I have a ton of respect for both of you and any Nam vet.

I never knew him ( born in 1985) but lost an uncle in 1969. Gunboat hit a mine or something, I've never really known the ifs and nuts.

Not me or my family but you guys were treated wrong

What's happening today is offspring who treated you wrong.

By the way, Navy brat of USN MCPO. Military runs in my veins.

Hoss was at Ia Drang and I was at Hue and the duration of the Tet Offensive so they got their money's worth from us. I was sad when you were gone and glad you're back. Your avatar always makes my heart skip a beat when I first see it....it's beautiful.

Forum List

Back