It seems one of the Creepy Ones accessed not just my network, but in fact, a device in my home.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Always check your WIFI, vendor/host information, MAC Address and the like. Just for basic security even if you don't live in a shytehole country. It wasn't a network intrusion from an outside source, it used my second devices Wifi, something I had been concerned about for some time, as I know it's possible.

I looked up the vendor MAC Address and it showed up "private vendor". That's not something you are going to obtain in a commercial consumer product. One of the "fighters for the people" felt a need to connect to a device in my home (not mine, ironically) and accessed my wifi. The timing was quite interesting also, as it was around the time I was finding out about the unwanted official name change I experienced at the Birth Certificate office.

Filthy, low performing animals had a warrant I'm sure, they might have even intercepted a look up of the local grocery store specials! Columbo is on the case in Canada!

As violent crime is flying through the roof in Canada, our economy is in the gutter, we are broke and carry the most personal debt on the planet, on top of two of the most overvalued housing markets while China is having their way inside our nation: best to focus on protecting their flabby, unethical cowardly asses from embarrassment and exposure with allies and foreign businesses than actually doing REAL work.

Last edited:
Always check your WIFI, vendor/host information, MAC Address and the like. Just for basic security even if you don't live in a shytehole country. It wasn't a network intrusion from an outside source, it used my second devices Wifi, something I had been concerned about for some time, as I know it's possible.

I looked up the vendor MAC Address and it showed up "private vendor". That's not something you are going to obtain in a commercial consumer product. One of the "fighters for the people" felt a need to connect to a device in my home (not mine, ironically) and accessed my wifi. The timing was quite interesting also, as it was around the time I was finding out about the unwanted official name change I experienced at the Birth Certificate office.

Filthy, low performing animals had a warrant I'm sure, they might have even intercepted a look up of the local grocery store specials! Columbo is on the case in Canada!

As violent crime is flying through the roof in Canada, our economy is in the gutter, we are broke and carry the most personal debt on the planet, on top of two of the most overvalued housing markets while China is having their way inside our nation: best to focus on protecting their flabby, unethical cowardly asses from embarrassment and exposure with allies and foreign businesses than actually doing REAL work.
Look up the MAC address here: Home | MAC Vendor Lookup Tool & API | MACVendors.com

I'll bet it's Reynolds Aluminum! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back