It ought to be an interesting summer.

She is nuts, and lacks the umph to get her riots off the ground. They couldn't get a good riot out of the Tryree Nichols atrocity, when it was fresh, due to the intelligent, honest respectful way the leaders of Memphis pulled together. I do not give a crap about Memphis, even though just 86 miles, straight down I-40, their policies having little effect on Jackson. For that matter, I do not care about the state Senate legislation, either.

oh---I am in the conversation---I asked a reasonable
question. You are free not to answer

The point is obvious, he is "hoping" for something to happen that has not happened in a long, long time.

Sorry that was so confusing for you. I will type slower next time to see if that helps you.

The point is obvious, he is "hoping" for something to happen that has not happened in a long, long time.

Sorry that was so confusing for you. I will type slower next time to see if that helps you.
yes---what is the "something" <<< another reasonable question

yes---what is the "something" <<< another reasonable question

read the fucking post I response to, it will answer that question.

is following the flow of a thread too much for you to handle?

One third of the country doesn't want Trump or Biden for potus. Yet here we are. Sad state of affairs. People are sick of politics.

One third of the country doesn't want Trump or Biden for potus. Yet here we are. Sad state of affairs. People are sick of politics.
be that as it may---I believe that there will be huge turnout of the
VOTING POPULATION in November

Biden exterminate.jpg

correctamundo.png

That's right, bub. Back in the 1970's they had a guy named Joe Karbo that would take out full page $7,000 ads in the Sunday L.A. Times Newspaper to sell his book on how to get rich. In the ad he would say...'Most people are too busy earning a living to get rich'...or some such thing. That is how it is today when it comes to people reacting to political corruption. Most people are too exhausted and busy just trying to get by and hold their family together than do anything meaningful with fighting political corruption. Most people are too broke and just trying to make rent and can't afford to face the ugly reality of our politicians destroying America from within.

Enemy democrats plan to bring thousands, if not millions, of cannibals here from Haiti. That should add to democrat diversity.

Enemy democrats plan to bring thousands, if not millions, of cannibals here from Haiti. That should add to democrat diversity.
I have interacted with lots of Haitians----a bit weird with their
VOODOO---but "cannibals" ??? that one is news to me

I have interacted with lots of Haitians----a bit weird with their
VOODOO---but "cannibals" ??? that one is news to me
Then you need to pay a bit more attention to current events. The Haitian leader is called Barbecue for a reason.

What democrats are gambling on is for Haitian Satan worshippers to join American Satan worshippers and show them how it's done.

Forum List

Back