It ought to be an interesting summer.

Hopefully there are not too many people in office of her calibre .

But however awful she may be , she was voted into office .
Are the public that apathetic and ignorant?

Baffles me as an outsider .

This nation is on a downhill slide and I see nothing that can stop it.

The election of Trump might slow it down...but we have too much diversity which prevents any kind of national unity. As ole Abe said...a divided house cannot stand.

The cultural war which has been going on for some time will intesify to the point where the various groups take up arms....these conflicts will weaken the nation, embolden our adversaries and make it impossible for us to maintain National Security....you are fortunate if you have no children.

Isn't the threat or use of violence to effect political change the very definition of terrorism? Well, at least when it suits us.

Let's hope that the adults in both political parties will work hard to ensure that this summer is peaceful.

I hope that both President Biden and Mr. Trump will be encouraged by their advisers to concentrate solely on policy differences.

The American people are already under great financial stress.

We need calm and order in the months leading up to the election.

So now politicians can publicly call for riots and protests because there is more police out there keeping things safer?

If blacks don't like police the answer is simple, don't do things to make the police notice you. Things like breaking the law, committing crimes and doing drugs. If blacks were just decent people then the police wouldn't even notice them.

It's pieces of shit like this asshole that does nothing but cause division, hatred, violence and racism.

So now politicians can publicly call for riots and protests because there is more police out there keeping things safer?

If blacks don't like police the answer is simple, don't do things to make the police notice you. Things like breaking the law, committing crimes and doing drugs. If blacks were just decent people then the police wouldn't even notice them.

It's pieces of shit like this asshole that does nothing but cause division, hatred, violence and racism.
Good thing whites are nothing but good and never act like black people, lol.

This nation is on a downhill slide and I see nothing that can stop it.

The election of Trump might slow it down...but we have too much diversity which prevents any kind of national unity. As ole Abe said...a divided house cannot stand.

The cultural war which has been going on for some time will intesify to the point where the various groups take up arms....these conflicts will weaken the nation, embolden our adversaries and make it impossible for us to maintain National Security....you are fortunate if you have no children.
buck up, kid----it is not all that bad

Let's hope that the adults in both political parties will work hard to ensure that this summer is peaceful.

I hope that both President Biden and Mr. Trump will be encouraged by their advisers to concentrate solely on policy differences.

The American people are already under great financial stress.

We need calm and order in the months leading up to the election.

have you been asleep for the past 8 years?

Forum List

Back