It is time for you "woke" people...WAKE UP!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Most of you are so grossly uninformed because you get your information from organizations that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020 so THEY have a vested interest in keeping YOU uninformed.
For example... HAVE YOU heard from the MSM the following statistic:
School age children FORCED to wear masks deaths (i.e. 0-17) 795! Think about that yet NOT one major news outlet has shared that! Out of 74 million kids in America under 17... 0.0010743%! Yet what do we hear from the biased MSM? NOTHING about that!
Now the next "WAKE UP" news item:

More children in Chicago have been shot than died from COVID​

September 11, 2021
The CDC reported that 214 children 17-years old or younger have died of COVID-19 nationwide so far this year — compared to 261 Chicago kids who have been victims of gunfire in Chicago, according to police statistics reported by Fox News.

Have you heard that??? NOPE not on the evening news!

WAKE UP you "WOKE" folks!
CDCageCOVIDdeaths021222.png

Most of you are so grossly uninformed because you get your information from organizations that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020 so THEY have a vested interest in keeping YOU uninformed.
For example... HAVE YOU heard from the MSM the following statistic:
School age children FORCED to wear masks deaths (i.e. 0-17) 795! Think about that yet NOT one major news outlet has shared that! Out of 74 million kids in America under 17... 0.0010743%! Yet what do we hear from the biased MSM? NOTHING about that!
Now the next "WAKE UP" news item:

More children in Chicago have been shot than died from COVID​

September 11, 2021
The CDC reported that 214 children 17-years old or younger have died of COVID-19 nationwide so far this year — compared to 261 Chicago kids who have been victims of gunfire in Chicago, according to police statistics reported by Fox News.

Have you heard that??? NOPE not on the evening news!

WAKE UP you "WOKE" folks!
View attachment 600957
I found one that woke up and no longer trusts "the science "

Forum List

Back