It. Is. SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Reaction score
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just got back from our pool (in the condo complex)-Mini Echo and I swam laps for about an hour, chilled a bit. Tonight a big bash downtown with a bunch of bands, tomorrow night a Huge Party on the River, Sunday is the Indy 500. (Which I don't go to, I just sit by the pool and listen to it on the radio-it's blacked out here in Indy)

Monday of course, Memorial Day. :salute:

And of course 10 weeks off..........................

Life is good. :cool:

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Just got back from our pool (in the condo complex)-Mini Echo and I swam laps for about an hour, chilled a bit. Tonight a big bash downtown with a bunch of bands, tomorrow night a Huge Party on the River, Sunday is the Indy 500. (Which I don't go to, I just sit by the pool and listen to it on the radio-it's blacked out here in Indy)

YOU POOR SUCKA!!!

The Indy 500 is NOT blacked out where I am!

I am so glad to be me!!!

Reaction score
No one told the weatherman here in Portland. Still feels like last week of February here. It is just 1:30 and it is 55* Usually we are in the upper 80s.

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
C'mon now everybody, let's sing along!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HII6prY06JQ]YouTube - Nat King Cole - Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days Of Summer[/ame]

Last edited:

Againsheila

Gold Member
Reaction score

and a big bronx cheer to you as I look outside at the pouring rain...and thinking about how my husband is working this weekend......

tommywho70x

Rookie
Reaction score
you wouldn't be so excited about summer if you were here in austin.

it doesn't even wait for may sometimes for the hot weather to hit and it doesn't cool off until halloween.

yee-haw! texas summers. but wait, i traded off chicago winters so i best not complain.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List