It is now a blue wave: Dems about to achieve a net gain of 40 seats

OK, you don't support tariffs. Are you OK with transferring billions in American wealth to China every year? that's exactly what a trade imbalance does. Are you OK with international companies leaving the US and US jobs in order to make more money by exploiting cheap or slave labor? (Nike).

Without tariffs, what is your solution for fixing the trade imbalance between the US and China?

Quit parroting stupid partisan talking points.

Do you "transfer your wealth" when you go to the grocery store or Best Buy?

Is your employer transferring their wealth to you when they give you a pay check?

Have you noticed that the evil trade deficit goes up as our economy does better? Why is that?

If we are getting fucked over so badly by these evil trade deficits why are we under 4% unemployment with more jobs than people to fill them?

If we are getting fucked over so badly by these evil trade deficits why are 113 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country?
How does one measure how many jobs are needed?
This is the same bullshit call since 2004 to bring in more cheap labor.
Big Tech is having a shit fit over losing H1-Bs.
Fuck ‘em.

It is simple...there are "x" number of job openings so we need "x" number of people to fill those openings.

Does not seem complicated.
You’re an analyst?
Really!?
I think you’re a comedian.
Not a very sharp comedian but a comedian non the less.

OK, you don't support tariffs. Are you OK with transferring billions in American wealth to China every year? that's exactly what a trade imbalance does. Are you OK with international companies leaving the US and US jobs in order to make more money by exploiting cheap or slave labor? (Nike).

Without tariffs, what is your solution for fixing the trade imbalance between the US and China?

Is your employer transferring their wealth to you when they give you a pay check?

Have you noticed that the evil trade deficit goes up as our economy does better? Why is that?

If we are getting fucked over so badly by these evil trade deficits why are we under 4% unemployment with more jobs than people to fill them?

If we are getting fucked over so badly by these evil trade deficits why are 113 months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country?

yes, I do transfer wealth when I buy groceries or something at best buy, and yes, an employer transfers wealth when he pays an employee. when I guy groceries by wealth goes down by the amount of the purchase and the grocer's wealth goes up by the amount of the purchase. Do I really need to explain this very basic stuff to you?

our economy has improved over the last two years for many reasons, tax cuts, trade policy, regulation removals, military spending, infrastructure spending, and consumer confidence.

the unemployment drop is due to expansion and start up of American businesses, and the return of businesses to this country.

and before you say it, Obama did not do it, his economic record was terrible.

OK, now you have said that, lets see if your future comments support or contradict that position, I am betting on contradict, because what you claim you want is exactly what Trump has done over the last two years.

If you don't like him because of his style of speaking, being very rich, or liking beautiful women, that's just fine. But he is doing what you say you want. So can you be honest or not?

Trump wants to control what I buy, he wants to use tariffs to force me to buy American products by making those from other countries more expense. That is the opposite of what I have been talking about.

If I want to buy my TV from China and my car from Korea it is none of the governments damn business.

Trump also routinely attacks private companies, something that the government has no right to do, but you people cheer him on.

Trump want the government to force companies like FB and Google and Twitter to be nice to conservatives.

If buying your Chinese TV and Korean car put americans out of work and transfer American wealth to those countries, then it is the government's business. I am surprised that you don't understand that.

all he is asking the media companies to do is be honest and fair and to give voice to all sides. If they don't do that they become indoctrination vehicles for one side. Again, I am surprised that you don't understand that because you seem to be an intelligent person.

So, capitalism is supposed to be 'honest and fair'?

our system of law is what makes it honest and fair, cheaters are punished. I said that the media should be honest and fair. Are you saying that CNNs drop in ratings is due to capitalism or their unfair biased reporting? I guess one could say that it is capitalism because people choose to not watch CNN.

If buying your Chinese TV and Korean car put americans out of work and transfer American wealth to those countries, then it is the government's business. I am surprised that you don't understand that.

Then quit whining to me about capitalism, as you clearly do not support it. You support the government trying to stop free capitalism

all he is asking the media companies to do is be honest and fair and to give voice to all sides. If they don't do that they become indoctrination vehicles for one side. Again, I am surprised that you don't understand that because you seem to be an intelligent person.

capitalism is not about being fair, once again you show that you do not really support capitalism, you support the government making companies act as they want them to act.

If being an indoctrination vehicles for one side is what makes them money, then capitalism says "go for it".

you are a fraud, you support big government putting their fingers in all parts of our lives.

Then quit whining to me about capitalism, as you clearly do not support it. You support the government trying to stop free capitalism

capitalism is not about being fair, once again you show that you do not really support capitalism, you support the government making companies act as they want them to act.

If being an indoctrination vehicles for one side is what makes them money, then capitalism says "go for it".

you are a fraud, you support big government putting their fingers in all parts of our lives.
Then change the Constitution.

yes, I do transfer wealth when I buy groceries or something at best buy, and yes, an employer transfers wealth when he pays an employee. when I guy groceries by wealth goes down by the amount of the purchase and the grocer's wealth goes up by the amount of the purchase. Do I really need to explain this very basic stuff to you?

Your "wealth" goes down but your assets to up an equal amount, basic accounting. You really just do not understand at all.

our economy has improved over the last two years for many reasons, tax cuts, trade policy, regulation removals, military spending, infrastructure spending, and consumer confidence.

Our economy has been improving for more than 6 years, nothing changed two years ago except the guy sitting in the White House.

Please list the infrastructure spending that has taken place under Trump.

the unemployment drop is due to expansion and start up of American businesses, and the return of businesses to this country.

Here is the unemployment rate for the last 8 years, please highlight for me the big change that took place under Trump

upload_2018-11-14_13-8-36.png

Fuck ‘em.

It is simple...there are "x" number of job openings so we need "x" number of people to fill those openings.

if an employer can hire an illegal for $5/hr but has to pay an American $15/hr---------------------------------duh. the employer makes more profit and the American is out of a job. Explain how that is good for the USA

There is nothing in Constitution about the big government putting their fingers in all parts of our lives

Your "wealth" goes down but your assets to up an equal amount, basic accounting. You really just do not understand at all.

Our economy has been improving for more than 6 years, nothing changed two years ago except the guy sitting in the White House.

Here is the unemployment rate for the last 8 years, please highlight for me the big change that took place under Trump

View attachment 228749

Obama got those numbers down by increasing the national debt by 10 trillion dollars. now our grand kids are saddled with tremendous debt for their entire lives.

Fuck ‘em.

if an employer can hire an illegal for $5/hr but has to pay an American $15/hr---------------------------------duh. the employer makes more profit and the American is out of a job. Explain how that is good for the USA

That is the capitalist thing to do, I guess you do not support capitalism after all.

Glad you came clean.

Yeah? Which part, specifically?

View attachment 228749

Obama got those numbers down by increasing the national debt by 10 trillion dollars. now our grand kids are saddled with tremendous debt for their entire lives.

Trump added 1.27 trillion to the debt in the FY that just ended and will end up added almost 1.4 trillion for this CY, that is more than Obama added in any one year except for one!

But you do not care when Trump does it..

View attachment 228749

yes, when I guy groceries my assets go up until my wife calls me to dinner. but the grocer probably has made 2-4% profit (grocery stores are low profit businesses) so his wealth has gone up as a result of our transaction. and that's just fine for everyone because there is a balance. However, when we buy 20 billion from china and they only buy 5 billion from us, china's wealth has increased by 15 billion.

did you ever go to school? ever take econ 101?

View attachment 228749

Trump added 1.27 trillion to the debt in the FY that just ended and will end up added almost 1.4 trillion for this CY, that is more than Obama added in any one year except for one!

But you do not care when Trump does it..

bullshit, I don't like increasing the debt no matter who does it. Much of that was to repair the damage to our military from 8 years of neglect by obozo the Kenyan messiah.

this year, govt revenues are up so the deficit should go down, if it doesn't then we can all blame Trump and congress. deal?

View attachment 228749

yes, when I guy groceries my assets go up until my wife calls me to dinner. but the grocer probably has made 2-4% profit (grocery stores are low profit businesses) so his wealth has gone up as a result of our transaction. and that's just fine for everyone because there is a balance. However, when we buy 20 billion from china and they only buy 5 billion from us, china's wealth has increased by 15 billion.

We buy 20 billion from China and they give us 20 billion in goods in exchange, no different whatsoever from you and your grocery store.

Do you whine about the trade deficit you have with your grocery store?

Your employer has a 100% trade deficit with you, they give you cash and you never once give them cash back. Are you fucking over your employer because of that fact?

bullshit, I don't like increasing the debt no matter who does it. Much of that was to repair the damage to our military from 8 years of neglect by obozo the Kenyan messiah.

how much of that 1.27 trillion went to "rebuild" the military?

Oh, and here is the US miltiary spending since 2000...how spent more on the military...Obama or Bush II?

upload_2018-11-14_13-19-17.png

this year, govt revenues are up so the deficit should go down, if it doesn't then we can all blame Trump and congress. deal?

Actually, since the tax cut was passed revenue is down, not up.

View attachment 228749

We buy 20 billion from China and they give us 20 billion in goods in exchange, no different whatsoever from you and your grocery store.

Your employer has a 100% trade deficit with you, they give you cash and you never once give them cash back. Are you fucking over your employer because of that fact?

geez, its like talking to a garden slug. please go study some international econ and come back, you are embarrassing yourself.

View attachment 228749

geez, its like talking to a garden slug. please go study some international econ and come back, you are embarrassing yourself.

Afraid to answer the questions. Not surprised since you have already proven yourself to be a fraud when it comes to capitalism.

View attachment 228749

Afraid to answer the questions. Not surprised since you have already proven yourself to be a fraud when it comes to capitalism.

OK, one more time, but I doubt that you will ever get it.

we buy 20 billion in Chinese goods, we send them 20 billion dollars and they send us electronics and bamboo unbrellas for our martinis. the Chinese buy 5 billion in soybeans and frozen chicken from us. they send us 5 billion dollars. 20 billion minus 5 billion equals 15 billion in wealth (money, good, whatever) that has been transferred from the US to china. A negative trade deficit equals transfer of wealth.

then to make it even worse, we borrow some of that back from china (with interest) in order to finance our deficit spending. So another transfer of wealth to china plus they now hold our credit chits (on which we only pay interest so our debt to them increases every year).. Its terrible and stupid economic policy no matter which party is doing it and we have been doing it for decades.

Trump is the first president who has even admitted it and made an effort to stop it, and for that you condemn him?

you are a moron of the first degree. you are also a candidate for my ignore list because I am tired of wasting my time trying to educate you.

OK, one more time, but I doubt that you will ever get it.

we buy 20 billion in Chinese goods, we send them 20 billion dollars and they send us electronics and bamboo unbrellas for our martinis. the Chinese buy 5 billion in soybeans and frozen chicken from us. they send us 5 billion dollars. 20 billion minus 5 billion equals 15 billion in wealth (money, good, whatever) that has been transferred from the US to china. A negative trade deficit equals transfer of wealth.

You are one stupid person.

We send them 20 billion in dollars and they send us 20 billion in good back.

When you go to the grocer story you give them 100 dollars and they give you 100 dollars in good back.

When you fill up your gas tank you give them 40 bucks and get 40 bucks worth of good back.

When you pay your electric bill you give them 100 bucks for the 100 bucks worth goods in the form of electricity.

When you buy a car your give them your 20 grand and get 20 grand worth of goods back.

There is no transfer of wealth going on as there is a free exchange, wealth for goods.

This is capitalism in a nutshell and you are fighting against it.

You want the Fed Govt to control who buys what...sounds a lot like socialism.

Sounds like you would be a lot happier in Russia than the US.

Forum List

Back