Zone1 It is not Twiiters job to make a safe space for Karen's of any stripe.

You do know he banned Kanye.

So he isn't doing that exactly.

What he is doing is trying to show the previous braintrusts in the worst light possible. Given the way that most people feel about the CEO's of large corporations, one would think it would be easier. Instead, he's looking worse than they are.

View attachment 735251

Looks like he knew before many that they may go down the drain.
what makes you think your opinion is anymore right than mine??

So, if FoxNews or OANN chooses not to run a story that is negative towards the Repubs, you are deeply disgusted?

If the Gateway Pundit does not run a story that is negative about Trump, are you deeply disgusted?
twitter isnt a publisher you stupid fuck,, they are a platform for public discussions,,

Twiiter is whaaaat? Unsafe?
Lol....OMG what a bunch of lolipop licking pubescent milquetoasts. Twitter's job is to make money... not to create safe space. With one of the world's largest audiences and therefore potential consumer bases the Karens can all boycott to their heart's content. Musk is ready for that...

Jo

Your safe space is in your home.

When you leave your home you're out in public and the 7.5 billion people outside of your home aren't responsible for protecting your own personal soft, weak willed feelings individually.

When you go on the internet you're just going out into the virtual public. Same thing, the internet isn't responsible for catering to you individually.

Stay home and stay off the internet if you want a safe space.

Or, you can thicken up your skin, not be such a pussy ass bitch and join the rest of the world like an adult that is tough enough to deal with it.

what makes you think your opinion is anymore right than mine??
I didn't mean to imply it was. But what you posted was wrong.

Its rooted in fact. You said he did X; he did Y. Kanye's voice cannot be heard on Twitter at this point.

This isn't opinion. It's fact.

My opinion from the post above is that he is trying to show the previous braintrust at Twitter in the worst possible light. That is my opinion but it's also rooted in fact. Hence this nothing-burger he served up last Friday which was largely panned as a swing and a miss.

===

Another opinion of mine is that he's trying to get some sort of "trophy"...a proverbial skin-on-the-wall to show the world and advertisers that the platform is the place you want to advertise, the place you want to go to for content you can't get anywhere else. Essentially, he's in damage control mode at this point. the whole bizarre kitchen sink thing, firing 1/2 the staff, having another 1,000 quit after he issued a public ultimatum.... He needs something to show that Twitter is not just another place on the Internet where people scream at one another.

I didn't mean to imply it was. But what you posted was wrong.

Its rooted in fact. You said he did X; he did Y. Kanye's voice cannot be heard on Twitter at this point.

This isn't opinion. It's fact.

My opinion from the post above is that he is trying to show the previous braintrust at Twitter in the worst possible light. That is my opinion but it's also rooted in fact. Hence this nothing-burger he served up last Friday which was largely panned as a swing and a miss.

===

Another opinion of mine is that he's trying to get some sort of "trophy"...a proverbial skin-on-the-wall to show the world and advertisers that the platform is the place you want to advertise, the place you want to go to for content you can't get anywhere else. Essentially, he's in damage control mode at this point. the whole bizarre kitchen sink thing, firing 1/2 the staff, having another 1,000 quit after he issued a public ultimatum.... He needs something to show that Twitter is not just another place on the Internet where people scream at one another.
and your opinion doesnt mean shit,,,

Forum List

Back