It is... MUELLER TIME!

stop lying-

just because YOU cant read and comprehend the report calling others stupid means absolutely nothing ...

I can read the report fine. Problem is, you are hearing CNN's version of the report.

Absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing. Couldn't be cleaner.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote.

read that moron

No evidence.

Understand that, moron.

After 30 million spent.

Mueller could have all the evidence in the world and couldn't indict Trump --- thats why he turned everything over to Congress.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He turned over his report. Absolutely jack shit.

Shiete, problem is you have no brain.
stop lying-

just because YOU cant read and comprehend the report calling others stupid means absolutely nothing ...

I can read the report fine. Problem is, you are hearing CNN's version of the report.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote.

read that moron

No evidence.

Understand that, moron.

After 30 million spent.

Mueller could have all the evidence in the world and couldn't indict Trump --- thats why he turned everything over to Congress.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He turned over his report. Absolutely jack shit.

Shiete, problem is you have no brain.

We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a president’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice,” Mueller wrote.

Mueller cant indict the POTUS - any legal actions fall on Congress.

comprehension issues Normieboi ?

You must not only feel extremely stupid, but be extremely stupid. He found absolutely nothing after turning every stone.

stop lying-

read that moron
No evidence.
After 30 million spent.
Maybe no direct collusion evidence, but we all know Putin wanted Trump elected and Trump did not object to Russian meddling...

Trump said during a July 27, 2016 press conference: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

Shortly after that comment, Russia hacked and Trump gained.

You think the hundreds of pages long report didn't deal with this?

It's an obvious joke, even the report analyzed it correctly. You are just a total moron, that's the problem.

Yes, this is the short version. The real document spans hundreds of pages of the mantra.
D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

That's from the actual report. There now, don't you feel incredibly stupid?

If you don't believe me, in my signature line is a link to the actual report. Try reading some of it. I'm sure you'll feel much less stupid. All it takes is a little knowledge.

You must not only feel extremely stupid, but be extremely stupid. He found absolutely nothing after turning every stone.

stop lying-

read that moron
What he said Trump did nothing wrong. He put the other in so you loons could still cry daily over it. Lol, liberalism is a mental disorder.

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

If you don't believe me, in my signature line is a link to the actual report. Try reading some of it. I'm sure you'll feel much less stupid. All it takes is a little knowledge.

stop lying-

read that moron
What he said Trump did nothing wrong. He put the other in so you loons could still cry daily over it. Lol, liberalism is a mental disorder.

thats not what Mueller said,not even close - :itsok:

stop lying-

read that moron

Please tell me the crime Muller said Trump did?

stop lying-

read that moron

Please tell me the crime Muller said Trump did?

He made Shiete feel very offended.

Yes, this is the short version. The real document spans hundreds of pages of the mantra.
D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

stop lying-

read that moron
Mueller didn't so state because he wanted to give Democrats something to hang onto
The investigation was designed to create a crime and it failed.
Now the Democrats have to confince enough idiots that impeachment is either warranted or has been illegally avoided by Trump.

stop lying-

read that moron
No evidence.
After 30 million spent.
Maybe no direct collusion evidence, but we all know Putin wanted Trump elected and Trump did not object to Russian meddling...

Trump said during a July 27, 2016 press conference: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

That comment is close to treason in my book.
Allowing illegal aliens to vote and avoid prosecution is an example of treason.

Telling the Russian hackers who might have the 30,000 missing emails to give them to the FBI is anything but treason.

stop lying-

read that moron
No evidence.
After 30 million spent.

Telling the Russian hackers who might have the 30,000 missing emails to give them to the FBI is anything but treason.
In law, INTENT is important to intepret actions.
Yes, illegal aliens should not vote. No question.

However, Trump asking help from another nation, esp an adversary, is treasonous.
Hey, maybe Trump can ask that N.Korea dictator to hack political opponents for the next election! And in return ...

read that moron
No evidence.
After 30 million spent.

However, Trump asking help from another nation, esp an adversary, is treasonous.
Hey, maybe Trump can ask that N.Korea dictator to hack political opponents for the next election! And in return ...
The only thing Trump asked “Russia” to do was give hypothetically stolen information BACK to the proper authorities.

He was literally telling Russian hackers to HELP the FBI with what was at the time an ongoing investigation. No different than the CIA enlisting help from the various secret agencies from around the world.

You Democrats are idiots. If only you were intelligent enough to understand how stupid your arguments are.

If the stupid bitch wouldn’t have deleted her emails in the first place there wouldn’t be anything to find. She should literally be in jail for actual obstruction of justice because she deleted the emails despite what the FBI told her to do.

read that moron
No evidence.
After 30 million spent.

The only thing Trump asked “Russia” to do was give hypothetically stolen information BACK to the proper authorities.

He was literally telling Russian hackers to HELP the FBI with what was at the time an ongoing investigation. No different than the CIA enlisting help from the various secret agencies from around the world.

You Democrats are idiots. If only you were intelligent enough to understand how stupid your arguments are.

If the stupid bitch wouldn’t have deleted her emails in the first place there wouldn’t be anything to find. She should literally be in jail for actual obstruction of justice because she deleted the emails despite what the FBI told her to do.
You can cherry-pick and focus on your political agenda, of course, but you cannot deny that Trump is a BIG LIAR and NARCISSIST.

Did he promise to release his taxes? YES.
Did he renege on that? YES.

Trump only likes people who kiss his ass, and those same people that he applauds he also vilifies if they stop kissing his butt.
If Putin helps him, he does not criticise his authoritarian regime, nor the N.Korea twerp.

Trump has ZERO integrity!

No evidence.
After 30 million spent.

You can cherry-pick and focus on your political agenda, of course, but you cannot deny that Trump is a BIG LIAR and NARCISSIST.

Trump only likes people who kiss his ass, and those same people that he applauds he also vilifies if they stop kissing his butt.
If Putin helps him, he does not criticise his authoritarian regime, nor the N.Korea twerp.

He only lies to liars. I for one never asked for his taxes. Personal matter... nor has anyone that I know of who isn't a far left lying idiot.

Anyway, Mueller reviewed them, found nothing. He probably paid more taxes than Wapo and CNN combined.

He only lies to liars. I for one never asked for his taxes. Personal matter... nor has anyone that I know of who isn't a far left lying idiot.

Anyway, Mueller reviewed them, found nothing. He probably paid more taxes than Wapo and CNN combined.
Who cares if YOU asked for his taxes.
Trump himself promised to show his taxes (to negate questions of political corruption), as all US presidents have in modern times.
Trump lied about that. No integrity. Simple.

Who cares if YOU asked for his taxes.
Trump himself promised to show his taxes (to negate questions of political corruption), as all US presidents have in modern times.
Trump lied about that. No integrity. Simple.

Yeah, he lied to stupid lying leftists who demanded the returns.

Guess how much I care? Not even a bit. Although, that Rachel Maddow stupidity was HILARIOUS!

NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
Top 10 things the media got wrong about ‘collusion’ and ‘obstruction.’

10. CNN bungles Comey testimony

upload_2019-4-20_8-52-54.png

It took four bylines — including those of CNN stars Jake Tapper and Gloria Borger — to completely botch the most important aspect of former FBI Director James Comey’s June 2017 congressional testimony. Comey, per CNN, would dispute Trump’s claim that Comey told him that he (the president) isn’t under investigation. Oops! Turns out Comey didn’t, in fact, dispute Trump’s position, and Tapper & Co. had to run a correction walking back their big scoop.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/top-10-things-the-media-got-wrong-about-collusion-and-obstruction/

FIVE WAYS MUELLER TEAM BROKE THE RULES: Ever heard of Rule 3.8? If you have, you are likely a lawyer or somebody who regularly works with lawyers. Rule 3.8 is the ABA’s directive to prosecutors that, among much else, they “refrain from making extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused …”

Adam Mill, writing in today’s edition of The Federalist, cites Rule 3.8 in his analysis of “Five Times The Mueller Probe Broke Prosecutorial Rules That Ensure Justice.” The third of the five cited by Mill is, at least IYTSHO, especially egregious as it points to the intrinsically partisan nature of the Mueller enterprise.

Let's be real, the Mueller thing was just a distraction to assuage the Hoi Polloi's butthurt over criminal Hillary losing and also to gain time to cover up her and the previous administration's misdeeds.

Forum List

Back