It Is LEGAL...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
- To possess clasified info w/out a clearance

- To have an unauthorized, unencrypted server with classified information on it

- To give people without security clearances access to material 'so classified it can not be released in any format without causing grave damage to our national security'.

- To store a classified server / information in the un-secured bathroom of an IT company that doesn't have the required security clearance.

- To have your MAID print out and read your classified e-mails.

- To have a secretary e-mail herself via Yahoo.com, store 650,000 sensitive/classified e-mails on a laptop shared with a pedophile who has no security clearance and who is sexting a 15yo.

- To violate the FOIA and the Federal Records Act by NOT turning over thousands of State Department-related work e-mails.

- To NOT report having / NOT turn over devices on which classified is stored...to violate official laws regarding destruction of classified and destroying classified devices as well as 30,000+ e-mails AFTER those documents are subpoenaed.

- Lying under oath to Congress, Lying under oath to the FBI

- The AG meeting secretly with the spouse of a suspect under investigation by the FBI / DOJ

- The AG blocking the FBI's access to a Grand Jury

- Rigging your own Primary, and the President of the United States advocating criminal election fraud, and encouraging illegals to help STEAL the Presidency

...only if you are Barry, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Huma, or some other liberal protected by Fidel Obama and his lawless administration.

Last edited:
This Obama administration will go down in history as the most corrupt, lawless regime this country and its people have ever endured. If Hiliary is elected, we will have 4 years of no progress as she will be tied up in court defending herself from the latest scandal.

You left out 'TREASONOUS'.

Obama's / Hillary's 'America' is a 'Banana Republic'. If Trump loses and Hillary assumes the 'throne' this country is officially over.

Will the last American out please bring the flag?!

- To give people without security clearances access to material 'so classified it can not be released in any format without causing grave damage to our national security'.

- To store a classified server / information in the un-secured bathroom of an IT company that doesn't have the required security clearance.

- To have a secretary e-mail herself via Yahoo.com, store 650,000 sensitive/classified e-mails on a laptop shared with a pedophile who has no security clearance and who is sexting a 15yo.

- To violate the FOIA and the Federal Records Act by NOT turning over thousands of State Department-related work e-mails.

- To NOT report having / NOT turn over devices on which classified is stored...to violate official laws regarding destruction of classified and destroying classified devices as well as 30,000+ e-mails AFTER those documents are subpoenaed.

- The AG meeting secretly with the spouse of a suspect under investigation by the FBI / DOJ

- Rigging your own Primary, and the President of the United States advocating criminal election fraud, and encouraging illegals to help STEAL the Presidency

...only if you are Barry, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Huma, or some other liberal protected by Fidel Obama and his lawless administration.

So, she is going to be the first women POTUS, and besides, unless she has been convicted there was no crime. At least that is what it says on my DNC talking points handout.

it is in a corrupt banana republic

You guys lost.
Get over it.

Time to start working on your “The war on Christmas” nonsense.
Dear candycorn
Did opponents "get over" Bush ? or push until he backed down on WMD arguments?

This isn't going to end, as we're still paying trillions for the war, trillions for ACA, and it doesn't go away.

It's also legal to drive off a bridge, leave a woman in the car. Swim away. Go home and go to sleep.

Wake up and amble about for a while until you realize they found your car with a dead woman inside.

Then call your lawyers up before calling the police to report it 8 hours after they found it.

If you're a fascist pig senator from taxachusettes.

So... how many times does it have to be said? If you're the super rich... you can do no wrong. You can look straight into a camera to millions of people and tell a blatant lie like, "I only used one device," or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," and get away with it... and actually have people respect you.

You guys lost.
Get over it.

Dear candycorn

This isn't going to end, as we're still paying trillions for the war, trillions for ACA, and it doesn't go away.

Good points.

But what I was talking about was the standard right wing, outrage du jour; War on Christmas, followed by the outrage over the Oscar nominations and retards proudly proclaiming that they wouldn’t step foot in a theater for a million dollars, followed by “What if there was a Ms. White America” pageant, followed by the calls for civil war that happens all the time. You know, the usual stuff.

So... how many times does it have to be said? If you're the super rich... you can do no wrong. You can look straight into a camera to millions of people and tell a blatant lie like, "I only used one device," or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," and get away with it... and actually have people respect you.

Or get a way with bragging about sexual assault as your messiah did.

Hey, didn’t you hear?... Comey said today no new charges will be filed against Hillary. I think “they” might have showed him a video on file about the plight of some previous unfortunate govt officials, and that might have influenced his decision to address the public again.

It remains a complete mystery to me if anyone on the left who are devoted to Hillary, I wonder if they even have a conscience? I mean, they will not even admit any of that you listed is a serious matter.

we've reached a whole new level on the meaning of the letter C in this universe, ladies and gentlemen, it's the ever illusive extra-terrestrial letter C, this is an outrage.

Or get a way with bragging about sexual assault as your messiah did.

My messiah? Trump is a loser too. Watching his clips about walking into the Miss America pageant dressing rooms and bragging about the women not having clothes on? Not to mention all the other stuff he's said?

Who are you talking about ? Cause that description doesn't match Hillary.

You guys lost.
Get over it.

Dear candycorn

Good points.

But what I was talking about was the standard right wing, outrage du jour; War on Christmas, followed by the outrage over the Oscar nominations and retards proudly proclaiming that they wouldn’t step foot in a theater for a million dollars, followed by “What if there was a Ms. White America” pageant, followed by the calls for civil war that happens all the time. You know, the usual stuff.
Dear candycorn
Well, maybe it would be fair to let public institutions embrace instead of remove references to Christmas if govt is going to endorse LGBT beliefs and expression implemented through public policy and schools.

If Christians could have free and uncensored recognition and expression of Christian prayer to God, references to crosses and Bible, creation and prolife,
Would that help them get over the beliefs in right to marriage and right to health care mandated by govt?

If govt equally mandated right to prayer and right to life so Christians are endorsed and protected equally as LGBT beliefs right to marriage and right to health care?

Would that stop cries over discrimination if everyone agreed to quit harassing each other for either beliefs in homosexuality or Christianity?

Instead of govt abused to endorse LGBT beliefs as a creed while removing references to Christian beliefs. Isn't that discriminating by creed as a double standard not to allow both to be endorsed by govt equally?

Don't forget being white .

Look at those Oregon milita dudes

Forum List

Back