It is known as "The Pool of Death"

That looks really fun! As long as you are a strong swimmer and don't do it alone, I see no reason not to try it. Where is this place?

And NATURALLY some guy jumped right into the middle of it. Get him a barrel and send him over the Falls, too.

Something about teen age male brains that makes death a fun event to play with.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

If you jump into that thing and don't time it right, instead of a nice jump into the water, you'll end up on the rocks.

Nope, I wouldn't swim there either.

When that water went all the way down that was my first thought. Water disappears and reveals jagged rocks to break your fall and your everything else

If you jump into that thing and don't time it right, instead of a nice jump into the water, you'll end up on the rocks.

Nope, I wouldn't swim there either.

When that water went all the way down that was my first thought. Water disappears and reveals jagged rocks to break your fall and your everything else

It is also showing a very serious UNDERTOW which likely could take these morons miles out to sea before anyone sees their bodies again.

Damn-Nature-You-Scary-GIF-GIFS.gif

You know, I will admit that I've done some pretty extreme things in my younger days, but I can also tell you that before I did any of them, I researched it and calculated my chances of survival.

If they were 90 percent or better, I'd try it. If not, then I didn't.

Over the years, I've done some pretty crazy things..................going 66 mph on a bicycle downhill, riding extreme distances like from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI on a bicycle, skydiving and rock climbing. If an activity required skills, then I obtained them and was good at them before I did said activity.

That pool looks like it's only got a 70 percent or less survival percentage.

Forum List

Back