It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

Nobody hates Americans more than MAGA.
Except for all the Moon Bats.

The goddamn Negroes hate this country so much they spent six months rioting, burning, murdering and looting in over 200 American cities.

I think there needs to be more studies about why some people never grow out of being a liberal.
Most people do grow out of it as they age, but some continue on even into old age. Somewhere along the line, those individuals stopped learning about the realities of the world they live in.
Instead of maturing, they seek to continue their adolescent life, and they look to the central government as their parent, wanting guidance over their decision making, and for their wellbeing.

Just trying to discover what makes MAGA tick. It baffles me. People filled with hate for our country, as it is, and people not like them led by an immoral, unethical, narcacisstic, meglamaniac.
People who project as much as you snowflakes do probably do have a tough time understanding us normal types.

I agree and thus we can witness how grateful we are that we are the way we are
Thank you for bringing that to all our attention

Last edited:
I would really like to know what makes you people the way you are. I don't think it is our cpountry or people different than you. There is something else that has made you hate our country and people not like you.
I think you need to begin with a more accurate premise. They no more hate our country than you do. You hate them, does that mean you hate our country?

it's assholes like you trying to silence anyone that doesn't think like you.

I despise actions, not what people are.
I am not trying to silence anyone. You should look why you are so angry.

Angry men are blind and foolish

1706910684211.jpeg

You aren’t trying to understand anything.

You premised your bullshit OP on deliberate fictions.

Just admit that you’re trolling some more.

It’s really all you do. And, ironically, you’re far too plodding and stupid to do it well.

Angry men are blind and foolish

People who project as much as you snowflakes do probably do have a tough time understanding us normal types.
You are saying MAGA is made up of "normal types".
Why do the "normal types" hate our country, as it is, and people who are not like them.

I do not look at that typesof person as a "normal type".

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.
Just fishing? or do you have some kind of point with this?

I think you need to begin with a more accurate premise. They no more hate our country than you do. You hate them, does that mean you hate our country?
I do not hate them. I hate what they are doing to our country. I hate how they treat people not like them, minorities, foreigners, immigrants, non-Christians etc.
Why are people like that?

Just fishing? or do you have some kind of point with this?
I am serious.

One point is how wrong it is to take black history out of the school curriculum.
The more we understand a people's history the more we can undertand them.
I don't think MAGA wants to understand any group but themselves. They say screw everybody else, it is all about us.

If you want to learn about people you talk to them and listen to them you don’t talk at them and down to them.
I agree. I am talking to MAGA. I want to hear more about why they feel the way they do.
I am not telling them why they are the way they are. I want them to tell me.
I have my suspicions on why they are the way they are but I may be wrong.

I do not hate them. I hate what they are doing to our country. I hate how they treat people not like them, minorities, foreigners, immigrants, non-Christians etc.
Why are people like that?
Because we have principles and not wedded to willy nilly feelings

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.

I think you need to take some courses in european women.

Forum List

Back