It has been reported that obama never did a EO on immigration

Could it be that you are just too dumb to look in the right place?
To dumb ? Nope never supported obamacare, unlike you.
Next.

What does voting for Obamacare have to do with you not being smart enough to find a website?
How could you vote for Obamacare?

Other than voting to elect and then reelect Obama, which I am proud to say I did, I'm not sure of any opportunity I have had to directly vote for or against Obamacare. I was just responding to a really dumb poster in terms he might understand.
Well... here ya go... STUPID...

BULLDOG
BAMMMMM

They actually gave it a different title, some Bullshit like "Directive To Agency" some such crap like that. He actually said the name of it in his speech when he signed.

Its the same amateurish trickery we have been getting out of this White House for 6 years.

Remember, they think we are stupid.

Your confusion about a specific name still doesn't answer the question of what idiot reported that Obama never gave an EO on Immigration. A report that stupid would certainly destroy any credibility that reporter might have had, if he ever had any to start with.
Where is the EO obama signed for amnesty?

Amnesty is the term Hannity and other right wing crazies are using. As usual, that's just another lie. .
Dumb ass, amnesty is what happens when law breakers are forgiven for breaking the law. If obama gave illegalls forgiveness of the law they violated it's called AMNESTY.

Typical teabagger. Deferment is not amnesty, even if Hannity told you it was.

They actually gave it a different title, some Bullshit like "Directive To Agency" some such crap like that. He actually said the name of it in his speech when he signed.

Its the same amateurish trickery we have been getting out of this White House for 6 years.

Remember, they think we are stupid.

Your confusion about a specific name still doesn't answer the question of what idiot reported that Obama never gave an EO on Immigration. A report that stupid would certainly destroy any credibility that reporter might have had, if he ever had any to start with.

Amnesty is the term Hannity and other right wing crazies are using. As usual, that's just another lie. .
Dumb ass, amnesty is what happens when law breakers are forgiven for breaking the law. If obama gave illegalls forgiveness of the law they violated it's called AMNESTY.

Typical teabagger. Deferment is not amnesty, even if Hannity told you it was.
Typical idiot, when you give a pass to illegals what in the hell do you call it?
You come here illegally for a few years and your criminal action is forgiven what do you call it?

Having to pay fines and penalties and back taxes is not amnesty; it's responsibility and accountability. Amnesty would be the current situation, which is to allow them to stay undocumented workers and to skip having to pay into the country like the rest of us.
Illegals aren't required to pay back taxes, or fees if they are granted amnesty.
Five Myths about Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants in Senate Bill Center for Immigration Studies

I see you are confused again. I thought this thread was about the president's actions, but you want to change subjects to a bill that was passed by the senate, and not addressed by the house. In other words, something that is not in effect, and is subject to be changed. Again, I will note that the term amnesty, in this case, is nothing more than a dog whistle used by Hannity and his ilk to stir up you feeble minded teabaggers. Since you have trouble staying on subject, I will ask you where amnesty is even mentioned in the bill you referenced.

Having to pay fines and penalties and back taxes is not amnesty; it's responsibility and accountability. Amnesty would be the current situation, which is to allow them to stay undocumented workers and to skip having to pay into the country like the rest of us.
Illegals aren't required to pay back taxes, or fees if they are granted amnesty.
Five Myths about Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants in Senate Bill Center for Immigration Studies

I see you are confused again. I thought this thread was about the president's actions, but you want to change subjects to a bill that was passed by the senate, and not addressed by the house. In other words, something that is not in effect, and is subject to be changed. Again, I will note that the term amnesty, in this case, is nothing more than a dog whistle used by Hannity and his ilk to stir up you feeble minded teabaggers. Since you have trouble staying on subject, I will ask you where amnesty is even mentioned in the bill you referenced.
Whose confused? YOU are,.obama gave amnesty to 5+ million illegals. what ever you want to call it EO or executive action its still amnesty.

noun (pl) -ties

a general pardon, esp for offences against agovernment

a period during which a law is suspended to allowoffenders to admit their crime without fear of prosecution

(law) a pardon granted by the Crown or Executiveand effected by statute

First, he issued memorandums Under his executive action. Not just memorandums. Second, please show me where he is requiring back taxes to be collected. Nowhere can I find this executive action requires the collection of back taxes. In 2013, it was discussed in Congress that back taxes should be collected, if they passed a bill, but also stated tbat would be difficult to do.
The President has said that w fee will be collected, of $680, which includes a biometrics fee. They will now accept credit cards, which they didn'-t in the past.
Whether you want to call it amnesty or not, some are going to be given amnesty.
Now, who is the dummy here?

The aren't being granted amnesty, you moron.

Reagan gave them amnesty.

Bush Sr. gave them amnesty.

Obama is NOT giving them amnesty.

He's going down the road of forcing them to pay back taxes and penalties as a way of being able to get to lineup to become citizens.

Fuck, you're not too bright are ya?

He's actually the first President to require illegals to take responsibility so they can EARN their claim to citizenship just like any other immigrant.

. Obviously you are the dummy. You can't separate what our president has done from discussion of what the bill would do if passed. It's perfectly understandable for you not to be able to separate those things if your only source is fox, where they regularly mix and match facts from separate things to confuse and misguide their viewers. Either way, there is no amnesty no matter how many times you say the word.

Next.

What does voting for Obamacare have to do with you not being smart enough to find a website?

Other than voting to elect and then reelect Obama, which I am proud to say I did, I'm not sure of any opportunity I have had to directly vote for or against Obamacare. I was just responding to a really dumb poster in terms he might understand.

BULLDOG
BAMMMMM

I never heard of Gruber before very recently, and I question why you would be so adamant about belief in what he says when you would obviously disagree with every thing else he has ever said. Did you believe he was accurate when he said the right wing only opposed healthcare for political reasons, and had nothing to offer as a substitute?

Considering I found it on govt. sites, you must be the dummy, watching nbc and believing their crap, or did you get your misinformation from media matters? Think progress? Anyway, you should actually go read his exact actions, and memorandums. You might just learn something.
noun (pl) -ties

a period during which a law is suspended to allowoffenders to admit their crime without fear of prosecution

First, he issued memorandums Under his executive action. Not just memorandums. Second, please show me where he is requiring back taxes to be collected. Nowhere can I find this executive action requires the collection of back taxes. In 2013, it was discussed in Congress that back taxes should be collected, if they passed a bill, but also stated tbat would be difficult to do.
The President has said that w fee will be collected, of $680, which includes a biometrics fee. They will now accept credit cards, which they didn'-t in the past.

He's going down the road of forcing them to pay back taxes and penalties as a way of being able to get to lineup to become citizens.

He's actually the first President to require illegals to take responsibility so they can EARN their claim to citizenship just like any other immigrant.

. Obviously you are the dummy. You can't separate what our president has done from discussion of what the bill would do if passed. It's perfectly understandable for you not to be able to separate those things if your only source is fox, where they regularly mix and match facts from separate things to confuse and misguide their viewers. Either way, there is no amnesty no matter how many times you say the word.

Considering I found it on govt. sites, you must be the dummy, watching nbc and believing their crap, or did you get your misinformation from media matters? Think progress? Anyway, you should actually go read his exact actions, and memorandums. You might just learn something.
noun (pl) -ties

You got a link to where a government website said our president granted amnesty, or where any bill becoming law during this presidency granted amnesty for immigrants?

BULLDOG
BAMMMMM

I never heard of Gruber before very recently, and I question why you would be so adamant about belief in what he says when you would obviously disagree with every thing else he has ever said. Did you believe he was accurate when he said the right wing only opposed healthcare for political reasons, and had nothing to offer as a substitute?
Most people heard about Gruber through Pelosi and obama during the push for obamacare they referenced him several times.

noun (pl) -ties

You got a link to where a government website said our president granted amnesty, or where any bill becoming law during this presidency granted amnesty for immigrants?
Giving a free pass to criminals is amnesty

Went to white house web site to check to see if it's true and I could not find it.
What's up with the deception?

Executive Orders The White House

Next.

Your a fine example of what Gruber was talking about. You take it one step further, after Gruber calls you stupid for supporting obama care, you agree with him by still supporting it.

Next.

Your a fine example of what Gruber was talking about. You take it one step further, after Gruber calls you stupid for supporting obama care, you agree with him by still supporting it.

Obamacare is good for me and my country. I figured that out long ago. Unless you can show me that a dumb statement by one person somehow changes the law, I don't see how you should think it could change my mind. Of course, I always have trouble understand whatever it is that right wingers think of as logic.

Next.

Obamacare is good for me and my country. I figured that out long ago. Unless you can show me that a dumb statement by one person somehow changes the law, I don't see how you should think it could change my mind. Of course, I always have trouble understand whatever it is that right wingers think of as logic.
Something that was based on a lie,is good for the country? If there is one lie there are one or more lies hidden within obamacare. Why do you think obama unconstitutionally rewrote the law, by changing the mandate time frame?
there is a lie in obamacare that will affect you.

You get healthcare now at the expense of other American's now?
Next.

Next.

We will see how you like it when you figure out that the subsidy you receive for obama care is being counted as income. Then you lose all your tax credits at the end of the year. Just remember, you we warned of this over a year ago.

Something that was based on a lie,is good for the country? If there is one lie there are one or more lies hidden within obamacare. Why do you think obama unconstitutionally rewrote the law, by changing the mandate time frame?

You throw the term "unconstitutional" around as if it had some validity concerning our president. If what he did was in fact unconstitutional, he would have already been impeached and found guilty. Your rants are nothing more than more crazy teabagger whining.

More teabagger whining.

Forum List

Back