It Has Become A One Question IQ Test

YES. I vote Democrat as repukes take away everything I own.

Sometimes it is breathtaking how stupid you are.

Everyone knows it is Democrats who are the tax and spend party, the Republicans are tax cutters.

Even the NYTimes knows you are a lying moron:

But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” Education of a President (Published 2010)

I REALLY need a higher class of opponent.....this bunch is the bottom of the intellectual barrel.

Everyone knows it is Democrats who are the tax and spend party, the Republicans are tax cutters.

But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” Education of a President (Published 2010)

I REALLY need a higher class of opponent.....this bunch is the bottom of the intellectual barrel.
Right-wingers can't win the wars they refuse to pay for with wartime tax rates, even with the largest military in the world.

danielpalos you are not too bright....all the mass murders of a whole year for the whole country, does not add up to ONE city's black murders
..you look silly

danielpalos mass shootings = 131 killed per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year .....St Louis ALONE has more per year --I post facts--you post babble crap

danielpalos mass shootings = 131 killed per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year .....St Louis ALONE has more per year --I post facts--you post babble crap
These trends include that mass shootings are often:

perpetrated by someone who was legally prohibited from possessing a firearm;
perpetrated by someone who displayed prior warning signs;
intermingled with acts of domestic violence; and
far deadlier when they involve assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Are you really this stupid???

Really?

Or such a coward that you will never either question your masters, or admit the truth?

FBI statistics say you are a balf-faced liar.

I bet you hear that a lot, huh?

“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

NYC.....black population arrested for serious crime at a rate nearly 12 times that of the white.
In Washington, DC......the rate is 20 times.

Chicago....14 and a half times the rate of white violence.

Don't forget....the Democrat LATimes says the Right has "repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists."

But Democrat mayor opposes arresting violent criminals.

I’m betting that Democrat voters will feel that even commenting on…..or having to admit having read the above….will cost them their Liberal credentials…well….that is a very real problem for you and for the nation.

Here's your homework:

" For a list of cities and counties with Open Data sites, see data.gov or The Open Data Initiative. I found the thirteen cities by checking each of the 200 largest American cities for an Open Data file of arrest records and conducted additional searches that identified a few smaller jurisdictions with downloadable arrest records. A fourteenth city, Dallas, has released its arrest records but they have been purged of all arrests for murder and rape, making the Dallas statistics incomparable with those of the other thirteen."
Op.Cit.
You are a hoot. You never attempted to dispute the white on white murder rate, which was only slightly less than the black on black rate, and was the most important statistic I provided.

And I didn't see a link to your numbers but I am not unfamiliar with them. Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate, and that is not surprising understanding that a greater percentage of blacks live in poverty, live in the inner city areas, and are often raised in fatherless families. My point is, whites commit a great deal of crimes as well, and whites commit more violent crimes. For instance, while young black males are killing each other, white people kill elderly people, their family members, their spouse, and themselves, at a higher rate than blacks.

While blacks kill each other so ineffectively, one or two at a time and on the street, white people are so much more effective, sometimes even taking out several people at a time where they are gathered in crowds, like movie theaters and country music concerts.

You are a hoot. You never attempted to dispute the white on white murder rate, which was only slightly less than the black on black rate, and was the most important statistic I provided.

And I didn't see a link to your numbers but I am not unfamiliar with them. Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate, and that is not surprising understanding that a greater percentage of blacks live in poverty, live in the inner city areas, and are often raised in fatherless families. My point is, whites commit a great deal of crimes as well, and whites commit more violent crimes. For instance, while young black males are killing each other, white people kill elderly people, their family members, their spouse, and themselves, at a higher rate than blacks.

While blacks kill each other so ineffectively, one or two at a time and on the street, white people are so much more effective, sometimes even taking out several people at a time where they are gathered in crowds, like movie theaters and country music concerts.

"Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate, and that is not surprising..."

Higher?????

Horrendously higher......and it should be surprising.

Poverty is not a cause nor an excuse for criminality. It is you Democrats EXPECTING criminality and excusing it that results in the prevalence.

The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable to the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'" How Americans think about black advancement

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."

You are the bottom of the barrel.

Urban areas are mostly crime infested, poor housing, low income, terribly educated, no growth and basically depressed areas that have zero support from their Democratic leaders…

Urban areas are mostly crime infested, poor housing, low income, terribly educated, no growth and basically depressed areas that have zero support from their Democratic leaders…

This is what you profess when you cannot admit the facts….
If Democrats are doing such a poor job in our cities, why can’t RepublIicans convince anyone how they can do better?

Because they can’t.

Republicans don’t care about people in inner cities

"Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate, and that is not surprising..."

Higher?????

Horrendously higher......and it should be surprising.

Poverty is not a cause nor an excuse for criminality. It is you Democrats EXPECTING criminality and excusing it that results in the prevalence.

The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable to the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'" How Americans think about black advancement

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."
Again, you refuse to refute the core message of the posts. Whites commit crimes too, and they commit more violent crimes. They are more likely to murder their family members, their spouse, the elderly, and themselves. Not exactly the actions of an Apex predator. The message, whites should focus on their own problems and blacks should do the same. Pointing fingers and casting blame at each other is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

No, poverty may not be an excuse for crime, but it is most certainly a cause. Your two communities, Brownsville and Bay Ridge, are perfect illustration of my point concerning poverty and single parent households. Bay Ridge is two thirds white with Asians and Latinos making up most of the rest of the population. The median household income is over $68,000 a year. A quick look at Claritas tells us that the makeup consists of Urban Elders, Money and Brains, and Young Digerati. Bay Ridge is considered a high income area.

Brownsville is three fourths African American with a median income of $30,207, less than half that of Bay Ridge. I can't imagine living on that income in my neck of the woods, let alone New York City. Here we have Low Rise Living, Urban Modern Mix, and Multi-cultural Families. Hard scrabble people living in a impoverished area.

You could not have picked two neighborhoods more dramatically opposed, and I have just touched on the service. School differences, including absenteeism and student homelessness, high school dropout rates and college enrolments, will only further illuminate the differences and compound my argument. Move all the white people in Bay Ridge to Brownsville, cut their incomes by more than half, and then move all the black people to Bay Ridge, more than double their income, and then lets see what the crime statistics reflect.

If Democrats are doing such a poor job in our cities, why can’t RepublIicans convince anyone how they can do better?

Because they can’t.

Republicans don’t care about people in inner cities

Republicans have given up running in some inner cities due to Dimm robot voters decade after decade.

Again, you refuse to refute the core message of the posts. Whites commit crimes too, and they commit more violent crimes. They are more likely to murder their family members, their spouse, the elderly, and themselves. Not exactly the actions of an Apex predator. The message, whites should focus on their own problems and blacks should do the same. Pointing fingers and casting blame at each other is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

No, poverty may not be an excuse for crime, but it is most certainly a cause. Your two communities, Brownsville and Bay Ridge, are perfect illustration of my point concerning poverty and single parent households. Bay Ridge is two thirds white with Asians and Latinos making up most of the rest of the population. The median household income is over $68,000 a year. A quick look at Claritas tells us that the makeup consists of Urban Elders, Money and Brains, and Young Digerati. Bay Ridge is considered a high income area.

Brownsville is three fourths African American with a median income of $30,207, less than half that of Bay Ridge. I can't imagine living on that income in my neck of the woods, let alone New York City. Here we have Low Rise Living, Urban Modern Mix, and Multi-cultural Families. Hard scrabble people living in a impoverished area.

You could not have picked two neighborhoods more dramatically opposed, and I have just touched on the service. School differences, including absenteeism and student homelessness, high school dropout rates and college enrolments, will only further illuminate the differences and compound my argument. Move all the white people in Bay Ridge to Brownsville, cut their incomes by more than half, and then move all the black people to Bay Ridge, more than double their income, and then lets see what the crime statistics reflect.

"No, poverty may not be an excuse for crime, but it is most certainly a cause."

No, it isn't.

It's a lack of character, and you fools still making excuses for attacks on other human beings.

Too bad you don't have the upbringing to realize that.

Here's your next lesson: your sort made excuses and special considerations for skin color. That's because you don't believe minorities can be as civilized as anyone else.

1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”
    1. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets
    2. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” Law.com

1. Thomas Sowell, in “The Vision of the Anointed,” explained that the old view was to put criminals in prison; the new view, held by, for example, Lyndon Johnson’s attorney-general Ramsey Clark, Supreme Court Justice William Brennan, DC circuit judge David Bazelon, was to avoid sending criminals to prison and instead spend all our resources focusing on the “root causes” of crime.
    1. In the words of Judge Bazelon, “poverty is the root cause of crime.” Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,” p. 158.

1. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
    1. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.
    2. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!
    3. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled. Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.

1. The smart set turned American cities into petri dishes for crime and degenerate behavior sans punishment. Thousands died, were raped, disfigured in criminal acts made possible by the Warren Court, the ACLU, liberal professors and activists, and lawyers.
    1. “I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.” Wm. F. Buckley
    2. When a former NYC police commissioner objected to lenient Supreme Court rulings, during a 1965 judicial conference, he was “immediately met with ridicule by a law professor who asked, ‘I wonder what rights we’d have left if we always yielded to the police hysteria.” Sowell, p.26.

Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

Democrats/Liberals are an existential threat to the black community, and to America itself.

Republicans have given up running in some inner cities due to Dimm robot voters decade after decade.
There are no Dem voters, only voters

Republicans are unable and unwilling to convince them that Republican policies will improve their lives……because they won’t.

Forum List

Back