It can't be said that the USMC doesn't have a sense of humor...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
'Here politically correct this' sez the jarheads...

1654121504472.png

Last edited:
If a straight guy is caught in the women's barracks, he would be in big trouble for violating the privacy rights of females.
Gay guys also violate the privacy rights of other men in the military.

Strangely enough when we get to post something about the U.S. Military for a change instead of foreign based posts about the freaking Russians, we have to deal with the queer community. You can bet your ass (literally) that the Marines didn't campaign for sodomite tinted bullets. It was probably some fat assed political hack in the Pentagon appointed by some bi-sexual democrat.

Last edited:
It was probably some fat assed political hack in the Pentagon appointed by some bi-sexual democrat.
Part of Joe O'biden's administration...

1654129037816.png

June is the month of the D-Day landings in the biggest armada in history that liberated Europe and we celebrate the month with a solute to sodomites. Go figure.
Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

Many civilizations go downhill just after the peak of their glory. Think of what the Greeks accomplished against the Persians (Iranian scum), then Athens started a senseless and suicidal war against Sparta.

There was a famous speech in Rome around 200 AD, justifiably bragging about its greatness. What followed got worse and worse. That was the time Gladiator was set in. The Sage knows his history like no other.

Last edited:
I still go to Camp Pendleton and Twenty Nine Palms from time to time and the crop of young Marines I see scares the shit out of me and causes me to worry for my nation....

Forum List

Back