It appears that our FBI is a criminal enterprise

Really, I called the FBI yesterday to report attempted wire fraud, they wouldn't even take the damn info and referred me to some web site. I told them to forget it, I wasn't going to jump through their hoops. The fuckers are worthless.

Your financial institution and local LO agency is your first stop..everybody knows that.

Probably very few. Unless you're taking the position that gang bangers and other thugs are polticially active. You're not THAT stupid are you? Of course you are.
Lib please they are Dems in Dem controlled Chicago in Dem controlled IL :eusa_hand: I heard they killed an infant recently, damn but you Dems are violent.

Arresting older Jews with armies of men with machine guns in the dead of night
Remember stone
USA Has become a giant fascist nation

The FBI tried to falsely accuse and frame Trump for 4 years. Why would anyone ever trust that agency again? We need to broom out the D.C. denizens that run that agency. They are no better today that when that rat Comey ran it.

The FBI tried to falsely accuse and frame Trump for 4 years. Why would anyone ever trust that agency again? We need to broom out the D.C. denizens that run that agency. They are no better today that when that rat Comey ran it.
The FBI is a revolution-resistant organization with backups for prohibited persons databases and alternate sources of funding including civil asset forfeiture in case the government fails. Under Comey's leadership the rank and file as well as the special agents in charge have entrenched themselves at each local office with a business continuity plan.

correctly accused:

Really, I called the FBI yesterday to report attempted wire fraud, they wouldn't even take the damn info and referred me to some web site. I told them to forget it, I wasn't going to jump through their hoops. The fuckers are worthless.

I bet if you call the DMV and tell them you want to renew your driver's license they will also not take your information and also send you to the proper place to get it done. Don't jump through their hoops either.

The FBI is full of partisan hacks. Go read their propaganda filled Facebook page sometime. They should spend more time tracking down the 90k missing persons in this country and less time politicking.

I bet if you call the DMV and tell them you want to renew your driver's license they will also not take your information and also send you to the proper place to get it done. Don't jump through their hoops either.

Actually I have an appointment to do just that next Tuesday. Set it up on line. No need to stand in line. It's a shame the DMV is more efficient than the FBI.

Forum List

Back