Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ Brainwashed, is the word I would use. Believing that all Jews are evil and it is ok to shoot at any and all, especially children. And it has been going on since Islam was founded ]

A terrorist standing in front of the bus spraying bullets at you and your friends. Why? For the crime of being a Jew on his way to school.

Let me guess. Spraying kids with bullets is going to free Palestine.

I could use many adjectives to describe Hamas and all its Palestinian supporters but if I had to choose one? Cowardly.

Such cowards trying to murder children.

You didn't fnd any sources -- you found other websites that copy the same quote without providing a source. They all cited a quote assuming it has a source but none gives a source other than the third hand report which I cited. The fact that so many sites quote it as if it is fact is the problem, not the solution.

You find it credible even without any real grounding because it echoes a belief you already have. This makes intellectual rigor the function of an echo chamber.

Either you don't understand what I've already written or are deliberately being obtuse.

It is ironic that you are doing the same thing that I was complaining about to another individual in the Post containing the quote you don't like; evading substantive debate about Zionist genocide.

Since Netanyahu's genocidal foray through Gaza has long since been indefensible, apologists for that same indefensible genocide either evade the topic or focus on diversionary, trivial things like the validity of a single quote.

I feel like I have already explained why I think that is entirely justifiable to cite that Netanyahu quote in my earlier Post # 6358 but in the spirit of friendly discussion, will further clarify my sentiments.

Firstly, I have followed Netanyahu closely for decades and also have friends in the US Military who have been stationed in Israel and been participants in negotiations with Benny Ganz, Yoav Gallant, Netanyahu and others.
Briefly put, no one who has studied Netanyahu and is familiar with his rhetoric doubts the veracity of the quote.

Next, you wrote:
You find it credible even without any real grounding because it echoes a belief you already have.

There is plenty of "grounding" for the quote you doubt beginning with the fact that it is true that AIPAC and similar parasitic right wing Israeli lobbies have succeeded in "squeezing" $ Trillions out of Americans (1) while repeatedly betraying the US.

Therefore, it's a fact that Israel's parasitic right wing "squeezes" $ Trillions from naive and witless Americans while repeatedly betraying the US.

I've already told you another reason supporting the veracity of the quote and that is the pervasive sentiment among Israel right wingers that Americans are "inherently dupable people." (3)

Yet another reason to believe that Netanyahu said: “Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” is his audience. Jonathan Pollard was yet another Israeli spy who cost the US $ Billions and numerous lives.
Since Netanyahu was quite fond of Pollard, it's only logical that hat he would attempt to comfort Pollard with the language he used.

It is beyond naive not to think that the CIA would have listened to a meeting between two of America's most destructive and insidious enemies.

Re:
You find it credible even without any real grounding because it echoes a belief you already have.

Finally, if that were true, then I would also be using another quote attributed to Netanyahu:

"America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left" (Netanyahu 1990). (4)

Even though I feel that this quote accurately reflects Netanyahu's views, I don't use it because I'm not fully convinced that it's valid.

So, if I really cited quotes only because they echo beliefs I already hold, I would use other quote: "America is a golden calf..." but I don't.

On the other hand, the only reason that you don't think that the first quote is valid is that it articulates facts that you work to deny.

How would Netanyahu carry out his genocidal agenda without America's bombs, bullets and $ Billions?

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html

By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S. aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). "How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public."CONTINUED

(3). "WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people." CONTINUED

(4). "America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left" (Netanyahu 1990) — Steemit

Forum List

Back