Israel's supposed racism.

Two wrongs do not make a right, but how many Jews do you see living in Nablus or Ramallah? How many humans with very dark skin?
I don't know and this is off topic. Maybe you will start a thread on the Palestinians supposed racism.

And to again respond to your video posted that was your first bump of my thread, those guys were in an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood in Jerusalem where first off, they do not appreciate cameras or being filmed in any way. And then they were being very belligerent getting in folks faces and even pushing off the guy with the yellow vest, telling him essentially to fuck off. Coupled with wearing Palestinian keffiyeh, not usual garb for rank and file Palestinians but sometimes worn by those 1-2%, of course they were going to get a negative reaction. That was their whole purpose. Do you not see that? They or I or you or anyone could do the same thing by taking a camera crew to Ramallah wearing Orthodox Jewish clothing. Do you understand that?
Those kids were racist little pigs and were quite brazen as they knew they were being filmed. What do think happens in a few years when Israel hands them automatic weapons? How do you see that racist hatred they have obviously been taught since infancy play out?

I started this thread because I did not witness the kind of racism that we had in the United States in the middle of the last century or so. You know, "Whites Only" signs and stuff.
Interesting point, you claim to have been there. Did you notice if all the roads could be used by everyone? Was a certain group excluded from using certain roads?
I did not see that in the areas I visited on my two trips, but I know what you're talking about.

Have those roads always been that way? I won't ask you why you think they're that way, we already know.

And there weren't any "Whites (or Jews) Only" signs there either. That is what comes to mind when I think of racism.
Did you make into any of the settlements? Did you notice that Arabs were not allowed in? Did you notice if these colonies were only for one specific group?
I have mixed feelings about the settlements, so no. I did notice on my last trip that there are signs prohibiting Israelis from going into parts of the west bank. Big red ones. And since I was driving an Israeli rental car, I could not go there either. I felt pretty excluded.

And these laws that I cannot read from your Haaretz articles could possibly fall more under the same category.
They don't. If you cannot read it, I will copy and paste it for if you want.
They don't? I actually was agreeing with you there that these laws could be considered racist. I guess you really have a bad case for anyone who doesn't fall lockstep into all your views.

And to again respond to your video posted that was your first bump of my thread, those guys were in an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood in Jerusalem where first off, they do not appreciate cameras or being filmed in any way. And then they were being very belligerent getting in folks faces and even pushing off the guy with the yellow vest, telling him essentially to fuck off. Coupled with wearing Palestinian keffiyeh, not usual garb for rank and file Palestinians but sometimes worn by those 1-2%, of course they were going to get a negative reaction. That was their whole purpose. Do you not see that? They or I or you or anyone could do the same thing by taking a camera crew to Ramallah wearing Orthodox Jewish clothing. Do you understand that?
Those kids were racist little pigs and were quite brazen as they knew they were being filmed. What do think happens in a few years when Israel hands them automatic weapons? How do you see that racist hatred they have obviously been taught since infancy play out?
Sigh. You do not understand the art of photography do you? Anyone can show just what they want to show in front of the camera. You also seem to forget what those guys were wearing and where they were. And there were what, four of those kids tops, right? Plus, for the most part, Orthodox Jews do not have to serve in the military and given automatic weapons, so problem solved right there, OK?

Now, why not answer my question. How do you think it would show on the camera if those guys dressed in Orthodox Jewish attire and filmed in Ramallah or Nablus?

The topic is Israel's supposed racism, but please start a thread.

Let me make this more clear, You're reluctant at discussing African migrant in Arab towns - because there're virtually none:
And your above comment is amazing considering the discussion we had here:
Does any have or know where to find demographics information for the occupied territories?

Where we learned the same thing about the settlements.

In these settlements:

Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית

how many blacks live there would you say?

Oh, look, back on topic.

Actually the university of Ariel has the biggest rate of success in giving Ethiopian immigrants strong positions in the market:

Success in placement for graduates of the Ariel University in Samaria, members of the Ethiopian community

ethiopian_students-ba_graduates-june_2010.jpg

We wanted to share with you -

As you know, Ariel University in Samaria places great emphasis on absorbing Ethiopian immigrants. Our efforts yield fruit, and the highest number of members of the community study here. We have reached this achievement because we care, and those of you who have studied and learned here know that we invest a great deal of effort in each and every one of you, so that you succeed in the path you have chosen.

Leading technological subjects

Many of you study science and technology, which are our academic pillars. This fact, along with the allocation of our many resources to the subject, opened up new horizons, including:

"Atidim" - a reserve for industry, a project that provides students with the opportunity to integrate into the leading industries in the economy, engineering and science (while studying), along with funding for studies and subsistence allowance. The representation of Ariel University in Samaria in "Atidim" is very impressive - out of the 600 participants in the project to date, we have the highest representation of all the academic institutions in Israel, including many members of the community.

"Immigrants Together - Bendlay Vandalay" - Leadership and Excellence in Employment for Ethiopian Graduates. In this project, too, we are represented by tens of percent of the graduates. They have undergone rigorous selection and courses, and receive personal and professional guidance from mentors, industry leaders, who assist them in locating and integrating quality workplaces.

We would like to share with you a number of exciting events and stories that have taken place in recent months:

The Bandlay Vandaley Event

The "Immigrants Together - Bandlay Vandalay" association was recently invited to the event. In the name of the graduates of the program, a young but quiet young lady is determined by her abilities and wishes to succeed - Batam Taspei . We were filled with pride when she stood on the stage, and we knew that all the struggles she had waged so far in her life, the academic house we had given her, and the help we and others had given her at the right time were not in vain. Batam, a graduate of the University's Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology Engineering, was adopted as part of Atidim in the patent registration firm Luzzatto & Luzzatto, which usually employs only third-degree holders.With the assistance of Bandlay Vandalay, she currently works as a quality controller in a quality inspection laboratory at the Haifa Oil Refineries.

We are also proud of Knobash Tagaya, also a graduate of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology and the representative of the graduates at the association's ceremony a year ago. Knobash, who was adopted as part of "Atidim" in the operating rooms of Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, came with the help of "Immigrants together - Bandlay Vandalay" for an analytical position in the Teva pharmaceutical company. In the accompanying publication of The Marker - Women, one can read about Knobash 's selection by one of Israel' s leading lawyers, Adv. Orna Lin, to one of the 2010 promises.

We are proud of the quality placement of our graduates through Bandlay Vandalay. For example, three of the three project graduates hired to work for Teva are our graduates. At Bank Hapoalim there are 13 graduates of the project - seven of whom are our graduates. Four of them were directed to a management track, among them Orit Cliff, a graduate of our undergraduate degree in economics and business administration, who serves as a department manager at the bank. At Alta, four graduates - all of us graduates - were admitted. HP also hired four university graduates out of four graduates.....

read more in:
Ariel University in Samaria

I did not see that in the areas I visited on my two trips, but I know what you're talking about.

Have those roads always been that way? I won't ask you why you think they're that way, we already know.
You missed it. You were claiming it was nothing like the 50s and 60s during the civil rights movement. You were wrong. These roads are on example of what you claimed did not exist.

I have mixed feelings about the settlements, so no. I did notice on my last trip that there are signs prohibiting Israelis from going into parts of the west bank. Big red ones. And since I was driving an Israeli rental car, I could not go there either. I felt pretty excluded.
They are supremacist colonies that exclude Christians and Muslims.

They don't? I actually was agreeing with you there that these laws could be considered racist. I guess you really have a bad case for anyone who doesn't fall lockstep into all your views.
No, they are clearly racist. Get on a computer, read them and then change the title of this thread. 'Supposed' my you know what.

Sigh. You do not understand the art of photography do you? Anyone can show just what they want to show in front of the camera. You also seem to forget what those guys were wearing and where they were. And there were what, four of those kids tops, right? Plus, for the most part, Orthodox Jews do not have to serve in the military and given automatic weapons, so problem solved right there, OK?

Now, why not answer my question. How do you think it would show on the camera if those guys dressed in Orthodox Jewish attire and filmed in Ramallah or Nablus?
Sigh, I have no idea what you are talking about or if you even watched the video.

You missed it. You were claiming it was nothing like the 50s and 60s during the civil rights movement. You were wrong. These roads are on example of what you claimed did not exist.

No you missed it. but first let me ask. "These roads are on example"? What language is that? Please clean up your English.

And you refused to answer my question. Have these roads always been this way?

They are supremacist colonies that exclude Christians and Muslims.

No, not quite. Not the settlements, since I never went to one, but clearly Area A is a supremacist area that excludes Jews and Christians.

No, they are clearly racist. Get on a computer, read them and then change the title of this thread. 'Supposed' my you know what.

I am on a computer, yet still having trouble with your English. "Supposed my you know what"? I will not change the title of my thread that you have hijacked and put your filthy feet upon.

Edited to add a LOL!

Last edited:
Sigh, I have no idea what you are talking about or if you even watched the video.
Yes, I watched your video in its entirety.

So instead of answering my question about it, you feint by saying you have no idea what I'm talking about. Nice dodge.

Let's try it again for the readers (and maybe I'll write a little slower for you since you seem to be very slow on the uptake):

If.

Those.

Film makers.

Showed up.

In Ramallah.

With Orthodox Jewish.

Clothing.

What kind.

Of video.

Do you.

Think we.

Would see????????????????????

Shusha

I think this is the appropriate thread for you to back up your statements. We can go one by one if we have to.

Start here:
The most serious discriminations were established early and relate to land control and citizenship. First, the state took over and controlled approximately 93 percent of all lands within the 1949 cease fire lines, and the state has subsequently used this land preferentially for its Jewish majority by making land available to Jews for development, and denying building permits and the ability to develop land to Palestinians. Second, the state established discriminatory preferences about who could immigrate, return to, or stay—in short belong—in the land as a citizen.

1. 1950 law about confiscation of Absentee Landlord Property. This law defines persons who were expelled, fled, or who left the country after November 29, 1947 as “absentee.” Property belonging to “absentees” was placed under the control of the State of Israel with the Custodian for Absentees’ Property. The Absentee Property Law was the main legal instrument used by Israel to take possession of the land belonging to the internal and external Palestinian refugees, and Muslim Waqf properties across the state. This law continues to be used to this day by quasi-governmental agencies in Israel to take over Palestinian properties in East Jerusalem, for example.
    The Adalah database of 50 discriminatory laws in Israel

And there weren't any "Whites (or Jews) Only" signs there either. That is what comes to mind when I think of racism.
Did you make into any of the settlements? Did you notice that Arabs were not allowed in? Did you notice if these colonies were only for one specific group?
You mean groups that have people who are more likely to commit murder?
Let's hope so.

Forum List

Back