Israel's shield no more?

Israel s shield no more - Michael Crowley - POLITICO

Israel can defend their own actions the US needs to get the hell out of the way and leave things be...do it Obama! PLEASE! The sound of Israel Firsters tears will be HILARIOUS!

Yo, Bibi Bitch Slap that Bitch In The White House!!! :banana:

"GTP"
2f3a20c2d46d9f096f0f6a706700d430.jpg

Netanyahu’s comments made the left's collective head spin:

“Anyone who is going to establish a Palestinian state, anyone who is going to evacuate territories today, is simply giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel,” he said. “This is the true reality that was created here in the last few years.”

Netanyahu went on to say that any opponents on the left who might argue otherwise are “sticking their head in the sand, time and time again.”

I'm ok with Israel conquering its inferior neighbors.

I'm also ok with Israel doing so with their own blood.

The United States should have nothing to do with the Middle East, including Israel.

Yo, yes, lets cuddle up in a corner and hide, they might not see us? What a ****!

"GTP"

I'm ok with Israel conquering its inferior neighbors.

I'm also ok with Israel doing so with their own blood.

The United States should have nothing to do with the Middle East, including Israel.

Yo, yes, lets cuddle up in a corner and hide, they might not see us? What a ****!

"GTP"

No need to hide, we're half way around the world ( far as possible) from their conflict.

We have larger problems to solve here in the United States, such as Obama's War on White People (which paradoxically is causing more harm to blacks).

Forum List

Back