Israel's Catch22

SS DREYFUSS is nothing new-----he is paraphrasing goebbels
Actually, he is telling the truth about apartheid Israel and the blood thirsty zionist nazi's who rule that terrorist state. :cool:
I wonder if Sunni Man will tell us about all those bloodthirsty Muslim countries where people who are non Muslims are murdered right and left. If he doesn't want to do that, how about he tell us about all the Sunnis murdering the Shiites just because of some differences in their religious beliefs. Are you up to telling us all about that, Sunni Man, or is it something you don't like to talk about to Infidels?

SO WHAT!!! Why does America always have to be the one to start wars? Iran is free to do what they want Israel threatens them all the time, man you guys really want war?

It would be a small war to prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons in a very volatile part of the world. Better a small war now than the threat of nuclear war later.

No it won't be a small war, also there is always a nuclear threat from all nuclear armed countries.

Adding Iran's rulling Mullahs to the nuke club would increase the risk of nuclear war exponentially.

OK, so four months AFTER the USA entered WW1 - the British issued the Balfour Declaration.

And that's 'evidence' that the US was *bribed* to enter WW1??? On behalf of Jews, against Germany????

Gee, in which kind of propaganda-raddled brain would the above make sense? (hint: 'Heil.....')

They get that kind of "info" at websites like ElectronicIntifada, RadioIslam and StormFront and believe they are educated. They have no idea how simple-minded they appear.

Indeed, Israel will be protecting the world by taking out Iran's nuclear weapons program. The US, Europe and nearly all the Arab states consider themselves at risk from Iranian nukes for good reason, and all would like to see Israel destroy Iran's nuclear program. Moreover, if Iran were to be allowed to acquire nukes despite all the efforts of the international community to stop it, more proliferation of nuclear weapons is sure to follow, especially from Iran's Arab neighbors, so by taking out Iran's nuclear weapons programs, Israel will be making the world a safer and better place for everyone including the Iranian people.

perhaps you might breifly review the positioning of the "world" on the subject of Israel?....the presumption that Israel is acting in some selfless capacity to ensure global security by eliminating Iran's nuclear capabilities is pure, undiluted propaganda...you cannot seem to tell the difference between propaganda, and fact...although this quality makes you an ideal Zionist, alas it also makes you an embarrassment in polemics. Iran's rush for nuclear capacities are clearly in the interest of possessing a deterrent to the U.S./Israel neo-colonial axis that implemented the basic designs for PNAC over a decade ago...most observers at the time predicted that Iran would seek a nuclear deterrent.
I advise you to breifly consider which side of the signature quote you post at the bottom of your comments might apply to you....

No matter how much it rankles your racist ass, Israel shares a common interest with most of the rest of the world in preventing Iran from acquiring nukes, so while Israel will be acting in its own self interest when it takes out Iran's program, this action will also serve the interests of the US, Europe and most of the Arab states, as well as the rest of the world that would be less safe if further nuclear weapons proliferation were permitted.

....here yet again I can only marvel at your signature ignorance...the entire world supports the two-state solution---in stark opposition to the U.S. and Israel...both of these nations are self-isolated. Israel is one of the most despised rogue states in modern history...shall we review the "interests" of the U.S. and Israel? The two most destabilizing actors of the past decade are pursuing "their interests" irrespective of the rest of the planet. As for 'racist' perhaps you can enlighten us all on your usage...

Just like the Iraq war right? Nope it's not gonna happen the way you think, I guarantee Israel will attack Hezbollah right before Iran and maybe attack gaza(huge violation if they do attack, militants have right to respond any way).

So Of course it will result with more palestinais, lebenese and Iranians murdered hot acceptable to you it seems like an okay thing. Iran is so behind in everything they aren't a threat to nobody, there are warships there too and Iran won't do nothing

Wrong on all counts. The goal in Iraq was regime change. The goal in Iran is simply to destroy their nuclear weapons program. Israel will not attack Lebanon or Gaza before a strike on Iran for two reasons. First, such attacks would put Iran on alert and possibly cost additional Israeli losses during the strike, and second, it is far from clear that either Hezbollah or Hamas would risk an Israeli retaliation for the sake of an Iran that had just been weakened and humiliated by Israel and would be of questionable value to them after that.

As a matter of protocol, when you propose to make statements like "wrong on all counts'---this necessarily entails a bit more teeth than personal speculation---which is all you offer...do you understand this? Are you familair with the content of scope of PNAC? The "goal" in Iraq was conquest and control---which is exaclty what took place...we now hold all the cards, having set up a reliable proxy-government, and replaced troops with military contractors. The same 'goal' applies to Iran...U.S./Israeli hegemony. Israel will not launch a strike on Iran without the assurred backing of the U.S. military...otherwise it would have already happened

Your post is unresponsive. The subject under discussion was what the likely consequences of an Israeli strike against Iran's nuclear program might be with respect to Lebanon and Gaza, not your fantasies about PNAC. You speculation that Israel will not strike Iran's nuclear program without US backing because it has not already done it makes no sense at all. Israel has never had US backing in any of its military operations.

No it won't be a small war, also there is always a nuclear threat from all nuclear armed countries.

How about stop invading middle east countries and make the world a better place? Im all for that

Of course it will be a small war. No one wants to occupy Iran or take over their oil fields. The goal is simply to destroy certain military capabilities, and Iran has only a very limited ability to retaliate. Destroying Iran's nuclear weapons programs will make the world a better place and a safer place for everyone including the Iranian people.

Just like the Iraq war right? Nope it's not gonna happen the way you think, I guarantee Israel will attack Hezbollah right before Iran and maybe attack gaza(huge violation if they do attack, militants have right to respond any way).

So Of course it will result with more palestinais, lebenese and Iranians murdered hot acceptable to you it seems like an okay thing. Iran is so behind in everything they aren't a threat to nobody, there are warships there too and Iran won't do nothing

I believe you are sincere and I understand English isn't your first language but when you get excited it is difficult to extract meaning from your posts.
Israel is under attack daily from Gaza and already has the right to strike. While Israel has shown remarkable restraint it is naive to believe it will last much longer. I suggest you contact your buds back home and let 'em know that the next Cast Lead will make the last seem like a picnic.

perhaps you might breifly review the positioning of the "world" on the subject of Israel?....the presumption that Israel is acting in some selfless capacity to ensure global security by eliminating Iran's nuclear capabilities is pure, undiluted propaganda...you cannot seem to tell the difference between propaganda, and fact...although this quality makes you an ideal Zionist, alas it also makes you an embarrassment in polemics. Iran's rush for nuclear capacities are clearly in the interest of possessing a deterrent to the U.S./Israel neo-colonial axis that implemented the basic designs for PNAC over a decade ago...most observers at the time predicted that Iran would seek a nuclear deterrent.
I advise you to breifly consider which side of the signature quote you post at the bottom of your comments might apply to you....

No matter how much it rankles your racist ass, Israel shares a common interest with most of the rest of the world in preventing Iran from acquiring nukes, so while Israel will be acting in its own self interest when it takes out Iran's program, this action will also serve the interests of the US, Europe and most of the Arab states, as well as the rest of the world that would be less safe if further nuclear weapons proliferation were permitted.

....here yet again I can only marvel at your signature ignorance...the entire world supports the two-state solution---in stark opposition to the U.S. and Israel...both of these nations are self-isolated. Israel is one of the most despised rogue states in modern history...shall we review the "interests" of the U.S. and Israel? The two most destabilizing actors of the past decade are pursuing "their interests" irrespective of the rest of the planet. As for 'racist' perhaps you can enlighten us all on your usage...
Everybody is ignorant and stupid on this board with the exception of DufusRan. Fancy that!

Of course it will be a small war. No one wants to occupy Iran or take over their oil fields. The goal is simply to destroy certain military capabilities, and Iran has only a very limited ability to retaliate. Destroying Iran's nuclear weapons programs will make the world a better place and a safer place for everyone including the Iranian people.

Wrong on all counts. The goal in Iraq was regime change. The goal in Iran is simply to destroy their nuclear weapons program. Israel will not attack Lebanon or Gaza before a strike on Iran for two reasons. First, such attacks would put Iran on alert and possibly cost additional Israeli losses during the strike, and second, it is far from clear that either Hezbollah or Hamas would risk an Israeli retaliation for the sake of an Iran that had just been weakened and humiliated by Israel and would be of questionable value to them after that.

No your wrong, they will go for regime change too... And I said Israel will attack NOT hamas or Hezbollah....the war won't happen like I said

Your posts continue to be unresponsive. Have you forgotten to take your psych meds or are you simply incapable of producing anything but the same tired old propaganda slogans over and over again?

As a matter of protocol, when you propose to make statements like "wrong on all counts'---this necessarily entails a bit more teeth than personal speculation---which is all you offer...do you understand this? Are you familair with the content of scope of PNAC? The "goal" in Iraq was conquest and control---which is exaclty what took place...we now hold all the cards, having set up a reliable proxy-government, and replaced troops with military contractors.

"We," Princess? Forty-one years of living abroad has clearly detached you from us. You are on your own.
Bon voyage!

I wonder if we can cite the same argument that is being invoked agaisnt Iran: shouldn't Iran have the same security concerns over the Israeli nuclear program? Don't Israel's nukes constitute a grave "security cocnern" for the Iranians? The typical problem with the self-righteous statements that emanate from Washington and Tel Aviv is that they don't hold up well to paired examples...

The world does not have the same concerns about Israeli nukes because most of the world believes the Iranian leadership is crazy enough to start a nuclear exchange and that the Israeli leadership is not. Beyond that very serious concern is the concern that if Iran is allowed to acquire nukes despite the world wide pressure to prevent this from happening, further nuclear proliferation is almost certain to occur. Some countries such as South Africa and some former Soviet Republics already have the technology and others such as Saudi Arabia would feel the need to purchase for their own defense. Because of Obama's failed leadership on the issue, only Israel can prevent this from happening.

now we are speaking on behalf of "the world" no less? Observers HAve known for decades that Iran wouLD expedite a nuclear program purely in the interest of possessing a viable deterrent to U.S./Israeli hegemony....this really isn't complex, but it appears to elude you completely...LOL

No your wrong, they will go for regime change too... And I said Israel will attack NOT hamas or Hezbollah....the war won't happen like I said

That makes no sense. Regime change would involve a large scale, long term ground operation and Israel does not have that capability and there would be no political support in the US for that sort of thing.

Check your post above. You said,

I guarantee Israel will attack Hezbollah right before Iran and maybe attack gaza(huge violation if they do attack, militants have right to respond any way).

Now you are claiming you said the opposite.

Everybody is ignorant and stupid on this board with the exception of DufusRan. Fancy that!

Be nice Dufus is not only ALL KNOWING ----he even knows what you are THINKING.
there are diagnoses which will be included in the DSM-5 --specially devised to accomodate his specific disorder

That makes no sense. Regime change would involve a large scale, long term ground operation and Israel does not have that capability and there would be no political support in the US for that sort of thing.

I guarantee Israel will attack Hezbollah right before Iran and maybe attack gaza(huge violation if they do attack, militants have right to respond any way).

Israel won't attack alone no way...if they do it will become a regional war...and will have to involve troops....also I said what I said that ISrael will invade gaza and lebonan...a preemptive attack(terror act) .....you are saying Hamas or Hezbollah will start something....no they won't it will be Israel who starts a war

Le Pompous Jackass Suprema!
"America is evil!" "Israel is evil!" "Americans are stupid!"
Does he remind you of anyone we know?
Anyone?

Dreyfus(s)Ran can say anything pro and con about an issue because he is omnipotent and his heart is pure. We are all of us stupid. Go ahead, ask her.

....here yet again i can only marvel at your signature ignorance...the entire world supports the two-state solution---in stark opposition to the u.s. And israel...both of these nations are self-isolated. Israel is one of the most despised rogue states in modern history...shall we review the "interests" of the u.s. And israel? The two most destabilizing actors of the past decade are pursuing "their interests" irrespective of the rest of the planet. As for 'racist' perhaps you can enlighten us all on your usage...
everybody is ignorant and stupid on this board with the exception of dufusran. Fancy that!

le pompous jackass suprema!
"america is evil!" "israel is evil!" "americans are stupid!"
does he remind you of anyone we know?
Anyone?
bj?

You don't even know what you said. Check out your statement in bold above or just read it here:
"I guarantee Israel will attack Hezbollah right before Iran and maybe attack gaza"
I realize you are sincere but what you really are is stupid.

You don't even know what you said. Check out your statement in bold above or just read it here:
"I guarantee Israel will attack Hezbollah right before Iran and maybe attack gaza"
I realize you are sincere but what you really are is stupid.

Go look at my post right above stupid I responded

I wonder if we can cite the same argument that is being invoked agaisnt Iran: shouldn't Iran have the same security concerns over the Israeli nuclear program? Don't Israel's nukes constitute a grave "security cocnern" for the Iranians? The typical problem with the self-righteous statements that emanate from Washington and Tel Aviv is that they don't hold up well to paired examples...

The world does not have the same concerns about Israeli nukes because most of the world believes the Iranian leadership is crazy enough to start a nuclear exchange and that the Israeli leadership is not. Beyond that very serious concern is the concern that if Iran is allowed to acquire nukes despite the world wide pressure to prevent this from happening, further nuclear proliferation is almost certain to occur. Some countries such as South Africa and some former Soviet Republics already have the technology and others such as Saudi Arabia would feel the need to purchase for their own defense. Because of Obama's failed leadership on the issue, only Israel can prevent this from happening.

now we are speaking on behalf of "the world" no less? Observers HAve known for decades that Iran wouLD expedite a nuclear program purely in the interest of possessing a viable deterrent to U.S./Israeli hegemony....this really isn't complex, but it appears to elude you completely...LOL

Evidently you failed to post any of their words in support of your claim. I suppose like most of your "facts" we will just have to take your word for it, right Princess? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back