Israel’s Above-the-Law Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Palestinians had territory, they must have had a currency and a government.
You're shown no proof they had either.
Perhaps the claim that they had territory is mistaken?

There is no need for inhabitants of a territory to have a currency or a government to be inhabitants.

Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations does not say anything about a currency or government, just inhabitants.

"ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League."
Avalon Project - The Covenant of the League of Nations

The Zionists did not have a currency or a government, in fact, they inhabited Europe, not Palestine. LOL

Inhabitants, not of Palestine. Glad you agree. No Palestinian territory. No occupation of Palestinian territory.

What were the British thinking, they called the Muslims and Christians inhabitants of Palestine? Do you have any idea?

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

The Colonial Office to the Palestine Arab Delegation.

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

"2. I am to point out in the first place that, while your Delegation is recognised by Mr. Churchill as representing a large section of the Moslem and Christian inhabitants of Palestine..."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)

What were the British thinking, they called the Muslims and Christians inhabitants of Palestine? Do you have any idea?

Because Israel wasn't formed yet.

I'm still looking for some Palestinian coins or paper money from 1966.
No luck finding any, what about you?
Prior to the Zionist invasion,plenty BUT SINCE THE INVASION NONE,as the Palestinians have been under the YOKE OF ISRAEL,that is why nothing after 1966 you DUMB ASS

Prior to the Zionist invasion,plenty BUT SINCE THE INVASION NONE

You've seen Palestinian currency from before the invasion?

Show me.

There is no need for inhabitants of a territory to have a currency or a government to be inhabitants.

Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations does not say anything about a currency or government, just inhabitants.

"ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League."

The Zionists did not have a currency or a government, in fact, they inhabited Europe, not Palestine. LOL

Inhabitants, not of Palestine. Glad you agree. No Palestinian territory. No occupation of Palestinian territory.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

"2. I am to point out in the first place that, while your Delegation is recognised by Mr. Churchill as representing a large section of the Moslem and Christian inhabitants of Palestine..."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)

Prior to the Zionist invasion,plenty BUT SINCE THE INVASION NONE,as the Palestinians have been under the YOKE OF ISRAEL,that is why nothing after 1966 you DUMB ASS

Show me.
Just for you ToddPalestine pound - Wikipedia
Now you can take you head out of your Ass,theliq helping Synthetic Zionists clearly understand their past...ps Todd,you do realise that Israel were using this currency up until 1953!!!!!!!!!!! These were used in time when Jews and Palestinians lived harmony and before the INVASION OF THE ZIONIST HORDES prior to and after 1948.....no wonder they call me themagnificent

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Show me.
Now you can take you head out of your Ass,theliq helping Synthetic Zionists clearly understand their past...ps Todd,you do realise that Israel were using this currency up until 1953!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for examples of Israeli currency.
I'm looking for Palestinian currency from 1966, used in territory that Israel won when they beat the Arabs in 1967.

Name one country that has not at one time or another violated international law or continues to do so. Unfortunately it appears that Lawrence has joined the "Israel is an Criminal Apartheid Nation" propaganda crowd hence surrendering any credibility concerning having an unbiased view. Indeed an unfortunate position for any social scientist, expected to be unbiasedly neutral, to find themselves in.
Does that mean Israel is completely blameless? Of course not, they're a nation doing what they think is best for their own protection, like all nations/peoples do, sometimes they get it right sometimes they don't and as always right and wrong can be subjective depending on the viewer.
Never realized you were Blind, Ringel
I did figure out you were anti Semitic though. Tell me, do you shave your head?
You have the WRONG MAN,Ringel,Completely...steve
Didn't like the jab? Well you were wrong about blind.......... Are you of aboriginal or English descent? If you are of English descent then which "breed" are you? Celtic, Roman, Saxon, Jute, Norse, Norman?
See where this is going?
I was actually joking re the blind comment Ringel,sorry to see you are so thin skinned.....apart from that you will please note I am of Basque heritage,not some ISIS or ZIONIST Lacky like you.....I never mind a Jab Ringel because it's "All shit off a Ducks back to me"LOL ....You see where this is going..steve
Considering your response and complete lack of descernment concerning my point I would hazard a very appropriate guess the thin skinned one is you........ :lmao:

By the way are you the duck or the shit? :dunno:

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Show me.
Now you can take you head out of your Ass,theliq helping Synthetic Zionists clearly understand their past...ps Todd,you do realise that Israel were using this currency up until 1953!!!!!!!!!!! These were used in time when Jews and Palestinians lived harmony and before the INVASION OF THE ZIONIST HORDES prior to and after 1948.....no wonder they call me themagnificent
Wikipedia? did you "contribute to the article" before you linked it? :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Show me.
So Mr. Muslim, is that avatar your lover?

"ARTICLE 22.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Show me.

First show us that you know the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

Never realized you were Blind, Ringel
Didn't like the jab? Well you were wrong about blind.......... Are you of aboriginal or English descent? If you are of English descent then which "breed" are you? Celtic, Roman, Saxon, Jute, Norse, Norman?
See where this is going?
I was actually joking re the blind comment Ringel,sorry to see you are so thin skinned.....apart from that you will please note I am of Basque heritage,not some ISIS or ZIONIST Lacky like you.....I never mind a Jab Ringel because it's "All shit off a Ducks back to me"LOL ....You see where this is going..steve
Considering your response and complete lack of descernment concerning my point I would hazard a very appropriate guess the thin skinned one is you........ :lmao:

LOL,sorry Ringel my discernment is the facts of the matter.....if you find difficulty with piquant situations you do as we all do,open yourself of becoming a bit of a Bore.....by the way plagiarising my excellent one liners like Shit off a Ducks back, merely shows your limited ability but I do and should take it as a compliment,thanks Ringel....themagnificent one

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Show me.
YAWN,what ever your desire.......You Zionist Trash just try,unsuccessfully sic to demean people with you inane hate....SHAMEFUL AS IT IS

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

DOWNING STREET,
1st March, 1922.

Show me.
Wikipedia? did you "contribute to the article" before you linked it? :eusa_whistle:
No,I leave that sort of Bullshit to you Synthetic Zionists of which you are Masters AT

Show me.
No,I leave that sort of Bullshit to you Synthetic Zionists of which you are Masters AT
YOU GUYS ARE ON A HIDING TO NOTHING WITH ME....I'm just too bright for YOU

Show me.
YAWN,what ever your desire.......You Zionist Trash just try,unsuccessfully sic to demean people with you inane hate....SHAMEFUL AS IT IS
As shameful as your story of being one of 6 Jewish siblings abandoned by your father?

Show me.
Then why do you go to such lengths to hide your intelligence?

Show me.
Well Indie as you know I am a humble man and always try to be on the same level as my inferiors,LOL....your post actually was pretty funny 10/10 steven

See where this is going?

LOL,sorry Ringel my discernment is the facts of the matter.....if you find difficulty with piquant situations you do as we all do,open yourself of becoming a bit of a Bore.....by the way plagiarising my excellent one liners like Shit off a Ducks back, merely shows your limited ability but I do and should take it as a compliment,thanks Ringel....themagnificent one
Interesting........ What does your shrink say?

Show me.
As shameful as your story of being one of 6 Jewish siblings abandoned by your father?
My mom was in fact Widowed at the age of 29 with six children Indie,but from humble beginnings her children all Achieved in Life,she was a Very Great Woman and much of our success goes down to her nurturing and excellent values(May she R.I.P.)...so you were partially correct...we were never abandoned only Loved.steve ps we are not Jewish but it would not matter if we were.

Show me.
I don't know about that, only one watt, not to bright. :dunno:

Well Indie as you know I am a humble man and always try to be on the same level as my inferiors,LOL....your post actually was pretty funny 10/10 steven
Sociopath or overcompensated inferiority complex?

See where this is going?

Interesting........ What does your shrink say?
If I had one Ringel,he would no doubt tell me to Stop social intercourse with thin skinned Synthetic Zionists,probably..steven

Sociopath or overcompensated inferiority complex?
Nah.just Magnificent Ringel,steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back