Israeli soldiers intimidate 9 year olds

You are delusional.

No I am pragmatic and look very closely at anything team Palestine produce as evidence. They often run for cover when the facts are laid bare
You're taking an admission of guilt as a sign of innocence. That's delusional.

And you are taking an admission of possible guilt as absolute proof. As I said the IDF constantly admit to being there and possibly being at fault, then investigate and come out with the facts at a later date. By this time the arab muslims have let the subject go cold and are caught on the back foot and then need to make some noises of admission themselves.
Not possible. They unequivocally admit that the video is real and the men idf. There is no parsing of words, no room for interpretation, just a complete, 100% admission of responsibility

Which they will change in the fullness of time and show that they were not IDF and ask the arab muslim leaders to explain why terrorists were dressing in IDF uniforms knowing if they are caught they will be shot.
Yeah. You are delusional, and your hatred is allowing you to rationalize away what you know to be unacceptable behavior.

Why is it so hard for you to accept the truth on this?

Masked and armed Israeli soldiers have been recorded forcefully entering Palestinian homes and waking up, photographing and questioning children as young as nine.

The videos highlight Israeli efforts to track down young Palestinian rock throwers in the occupied West Bank, according to an Israeli rights group.

"We are getting reports of nightly searches by soldiers demanding that Palestinian kids be woken up," Sarit Michaeli, an activist working for B'Tselem human rights group, told NBC News. "The Palestinians in the West Bank live under Israeli military law so currently the army doesn't need a warrant or permit to enter Palestinian homes."

Since 2007, B'Tselem has handed out about 200 video cameras to Palestinians living in the West Bank so they could document their treatment at the hands of Israeli soldiers.

:
On Video Israeli Soldiers Raid Homes Question Kids as Young as 9 - NBC News
That will make them like us

Only one problem they are not IDF they are arab muslim terrorist pretending to be IDF. Just another example of pallywood productions faking it.
:link::link::link::link::link:

HAHAHAHAHA... I crack myself up sometimes!

No I am pragmatic and look very closely at anything team Palestine produce as evidence. They often run for cover when the facts are laid bare

And you are taking an admission of possible guilt as absolute proof. As I said the IDF constantly admit to being there and possibly being at fault, then investigate and come out with the facts at a later date. By this time the arab muslims have let the subject go cold and are caught on the back foot and then need to make some noises of admission themselves.
Not possible. They unequivocally admit that the video is real and the men idf. There is no parsing of words, no room for interpretation, just a complete, 100% admission of responsibility

Which they will change in the fullness of time and show that they were not IDF and ask the arab muslim leaders to explain why terrorists were dressing in IDF uniforms knowing if they are caught they will be shot.
Yeah. You are delusional, and your hatred is allowing you to rationalize away what you know to be unacceptable behavior.

Because I am pragmatic and look for the flaws, and the most obvious in this case are the professional lighting arrangements, the cameras already in position and the very poor uniforms worn. The real IDF would not use cell phones but body cams and professional camera's in on persons hands only. Can you see the truth yet that this was a faked pallywood production based on a possible act some days earlier of IDF asking to talk to children about stone throwing

Masked and armed Israeli soldiers have been recorded forcefully entering Palestinian homes and waking up, photographing and questioning children as young as nine.

The videos highlight Israeli efforts to track down young Palestinian rock throwers in the occupied West Bank, according to an Israeli rights group.

"We are getting reports of nightly searches by soldiers demanding that Palestinian kids be woken up," Sarit Michaeli, an activist working for B'Tselem human rights group, told NBC News. "The Palestinians in the West Bank live under Israeli military law so currently the army doesn't need a warrant or permit to enter Palestinian homes."

Since 2007, B'Tselem has handed out about 200 video cameras to Palestinians living in the West Bank so they could document their treatment at the hands of Israeli soldiers.

:

Only one problem they are not IDF they are arab muslim terrorist pretending to be IDF. Just another example of pallywood productions faking it.

Will you run away when the truth comes out and they are shown to be pallywood actors

:

Will you run away when the truth comes out and they are shown to be pallywood actors

Give us supporting links to your comments Phoney...

Can't? Then STFU... :asshole:

You just make this stuff up and end up looking like an idiot!!

billy-bunter-keep-fit.jpg
Bunter's defining characteristic is his greediness and dramatically overweight appearance. His character is, in many respects, a highly obnoxious anti-hero. As well as his gluttony, he is also obtuse, lazy, racist, inquisitive, deceitful, slothful, self-important and conceited. These defects, however, are not recognized by Bunter. In his own mind, he is an exemplary character: handsome, talented and aristocratic; and dismisses most of those around him as "beasts". Even so, the negative sides of Bunter are offset by several genuine redeeming features; such as his tendency, from time to time, to display courage in aid of others; his ability to be generous, on the rare occasions when he has food or cash; and above all his very real love and concern for his mother. All these, combined with Bunter's cheery optimism, his comically transparent untruthfulness and inept attempts to conceal his antics from his schoolmasters and schoolfellows, combine to make a character that succeeds in being highly entertaining but which rarely attracts the reader's lasting sympathy.

Last edited:

Because I am pragmatic and look for the flaws, and the most obvious in this case are the professional lighting arrangements, the cameras already in position and the very poor uniforms worn. The real IDF would not use cell phones but body cams and professional camera's in on persons hands only. Can you see the truth yet that this was a faked pallywood production based on a possible act some days earlier of IDF asking to talk to children about stone throwing

the cameras weren't placed there by the idf, they were cameras handed out to the people to catch the abuses of the idf.

what would it take for you to accept the truth that this was an idf operation?

:

Broken_egg_orange.jpg

you do that to yourself? can't fix what you broke..........what a mess

I read the whole article , its nothing but intimidation, what they use constantly on the Pals. ""The forces shown in the video operate in an area where there are frequent attempts, sometimes by minors, to maim and kill Israeli civilians," it said in a statement. "The [Israeli Defense Forces] carries out a vast range of activities, both overt and covert, to prevent situations in which terrorists hurl rocks at moving vehicles and within residential areas, endangering both Israelis and Palestinians."
Ah! We get it. The palistanian brat throw rocks and btselem covers their criminal activity.
If your talking about this, this is the excuse they use all the time, they don't add how many they tear gas and shoot at do they. Big shot boys with rifles are what the IDF are. One day they might fight men that have the same weapons and then what would they do?
Well, for that to happen muslims have to stop fielding women and children, of course.

Forum List

Back