Australian MP exposes Israeli poopaganda in Australia over Palestine!

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
It looks like Australian politicians, like in the US, go on Israeli poopaganda tours.

Poopaganda! Interesting term. It really fits.

It looks like Australian politicians, like in the US, go on Israeli poopaganda tours.

The Liberal(like the Republicans) are lap dogs to the Israelis,but this present government in Australia are a total shambles..........Like many Western Democracies the Jews have infiltrated this political party big time....plus all the Jewish lobby groups..........but there is quite a healthy Pro-Palestinian side,so unlike the US the Israelis are kept in check.......to a degree......but at this moment in our history we have a Lap+Dog to the Israelis Conservative Government......I live in a Democracy.....Governments come and go...the sooner the better in this case.

I always ask a question of Jews who do not live in Occupied Palestine but in a different country,and I will ask the Jews on here this ............Although you have lived in New York all your life(as an example)......IF THERE WAS A FIGHT BETWEEN THE USA AND ISRAEL.........WHICH SIDE WOULD YOU SUPPORT..................and explain why....steve

I agree Tinnie,to my shame but that's conservatives for you,and that's Lapdogs for you

But the Australian people don't agree with this present Government with anything they do......The have yet to pass the 2014 BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!yep 2014 May BUDGET through the Upper House(Senate) because it is toooooo stupid for words and Australians are NO MUGS......No,this Government are a pack of NO HOPERS and couldn't "kick their way out of a wet paper bag)but it would be correct that some would be Trolling around Israel whilst Palestine Burns.

steve

Last edited:

I agree Tinnie,to my shame but that's conservatives for you,and that's Lapdogs for you

But the Australian people don't agree with this present Government with anything they do......The have yet to pass the 2014 BUDGET!!!!!!!!!!!yep 2014 May BUDGET through the Upper House(Senate) because it is toooooo stupid for words and Australians are NO MUGS......No,this Government are a pack of NO HOPERS and couldn't "kick their way out of a wet paper bag)but it would be correct that some would be Trolling around Israel whilst Palestine Burns.

steve

I feel your pain. How do you think I feel when our politicians go down to AIPAC and publicly grovel to the Zionists.

Where is my barf bag?

steve

I feel your pain. How do you think I feel when our politicians go down to AIPAC and publicly grovel to the Zionists.

Where is my barf bag?

Next to the Islamic moocher paying the senators all that money to invade iran

Forum List

Back