Israeli soldiers intimidate 9 year olds

The idf says it's real. You're trying to pretend that means its a fake, and if it is real it's a good thing because the palestinians would have killed the kids in a fake video...

And dealing with a real event and a real video... that's no demonization. That's dealing with reality.

English is not your first language is it, The IDF always admit to being at fault initially, then do a thorough investigation before releasing the details. In this case the fake uniforms are obvious, and why would IDF troops use cell phones to video the event. Another giveaway is the lighting that was on way before the troops entered the room, and the cameraman was already in place so he could film it all. Now that is dealing with reality not glossing over the facts and hoping that no one will notice.

And yes the Palestinians are known for shooting children after all they shot many last year when they were digging the tunnels for them.

Zionist's stopped living in the reality based world when they thought they could immigrate to a country and take it over for ever

Define Zionist in your own words.

And you just defined muslims the world over as shown by recent events, they migrate and think they can take over for ever.

note.gif
Hoooo-raaay for Pali-Wood...
note.gif
???
Say's a traitor to this country.

The idf says it's real. You're trying to pretend that means its a fake, and if it is real it's a good thing because the palestinians would have killed the kids in a fake video...

And dealing with a real event and a real video... that's no demonization. That's dealing with reality.

English is not your first language is it, The IDF always admit to being at fault initially, then do a thorough investigation before releasing the details. In this case the fake uniforms are obvious, and why would IDF troops use cell phones to video the event. Another giveaway is the lighting that was on way before the troops entered the room, and the cameraman was already in place so he could film it all. Now that is dealing with reality not glossing over the facts and hoping that no one will notice.

And yes the Palestinians are known for shooting children after all they shot many last year when they were digging the tunnels for them.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Nobody, including the idf, claims responsibility, and then conducts an investigation. Can you cite any example where that was the case?

the rest is just excuse making. If the video is so obviously fake, the idf would not take responsibility, and it wouldn't be up to an apologist to give the "truth"

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Nobody, including the idf, claims responsibility, and then conducts an investigation. Can you cite any example where that was the case?

the rest is just excuse making. If the video is so obviously fake, the idf would not take responsibility, and it wouldn't be up to an apologist to give the "truth"

The IDF do it all the time, as in Jenin and the gaza beach incidents when the IDF accepted responsibility until they had researched the incidents. All on the internet for anyone wanting to educate themselves. The rest is facts that can be easily seen if you look at the video.

note.gif
note.gif
???
If you have evidence relating to the veracity of the video, you may present it here at any time...

Otherwise...

Go back to the kiddie table where you belong, junior... and stop tryin' to dry-hump my pants-leg... you're botherin' the grownups.
How about the Israeli military saying it's real?
If they say it's real, then it's real.

If you have evidence relating to the veracity of the video, you may present it here at any time...

Otherwise...

Go back to the kiddie table where you belong, junior... and stop tryin' to dry-hump my pants-leg... you're botherin' the grownups.
The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence it isn't.

Zionist's stopped living in the reality based world when they thought they could immigrate to a country and take it over for ever
Take what over? Israel legally declared independence after following the steps prepatory to indeoendence on land allotted to them by the partition plan. The SAME way 'Palestinians' didnso in 1988.
Israel will be Israel forever, wether you like it or not fanger. So go cry yourself to sleep :cool:

note.gif
note.gif
???

Otherwise...

they say it's real. there's a statement and excuse in the op's article

Take what over? Israel legally declared independence after following the steps prepatory to indeoendence on land allotted to them by the partition plan. The SAME way 'Palestinians' didnso in 1988.
Israel will be Israel forever, wether you like it or not fanger. So go cry yourself to sleep :cool:

Israel will forever be the homeland of the jews and Jesus. The birthplace of the judaism and christianity.
Unless muslim dissect their own quran, it will always be so. Arab muslims came as invaders after mohammed's death.

Otherwise...

The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence it isn't.

Like I did with your faked picture of the IDF snipers bullet that can turn corners and is the size of a tennis ball.

note.gif
note.gif
???

Otherwise...

Until they look closer at the evidence and then show that it was Palestinian liars pretending to be Israeli soldiers.

Otherwise...

Until they look closer at the evidence and then show that it was Palestinian liars pretending to be Israeli soldiers.
You are delusional.

Otherwise...

You are delusional.

No I am pragmatic and look very closely at anything team Palestine produce as evidence. They often run for cover when the facts are laid bare

You are delusional.

No I am pragmatic and look very closely at anything team Palestine produce as evidence. They often run for cover when the facts are laid bare
You're taking an admission of guilt as a sign of innocence. That's delusional.

You are delusional.

And you are taking an admission of possible guilt as absolute proof. As I said the IDF constantly admit to being there and possibly being at fault, then investigate and come out with the facts at a later date. By this time the arab muslims have let the subject go cold and are caught on the back foot and then need to make some noises of admission themselves.

You are delusional.

And you are taking an admission of possible guilt as absolute proof. As I said the IDF constantly admit to being there and possibly being at fault, then investigate and come out with the facts at a later date. By this time the arab muslims have let the subject go cold and are caught on the back foot and then need to make some noises of admission themselves.
Not possible. They unequivocally admit that the video is real and the men idf. There is no parsing of words, no room for interpretation, just a complete, 100% admission of responsibility

You are delusional.

Not possible. They unequivocally admit that the video is real and the men idf. There is no parsing of words, no room for interpretation, just a complete, 100% admission of responsibility

Which they will change in the fullness of time and show that they were not IDF and ask the arab muslim leaders to explain why terrorists were dressing in IDF uniforms knowing if they are caught they will be shot.

Forum List

Back