Israeli Opposition Makes A Coalition Deal To Topple netanyahu

Finally netanyahu will be gone.

I'm glad.

I hope the new coalition will be better than netanyahu was.

You are an antisemite.

Most Jewish people are not like Bibi.

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.
So Bibi took power forcefully? He wasn’t voted in? Link please
Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?
He was voted out? Link please. As a Jew, I do not find open antisemitism funny. You do. Oh well.
Stop being a childish troll. Opposition to the policies of Israel or its prime minister is not anti semitism.
Sure it is. Islamists in America cannot separate the two. You’re not a Jew, I am. Antisemites don’t ask if we support Bibi, they just attack us all as you saw in LA. You think those Islamists asked if the Jews they attacked were pro or anti Israel?

Bibi is bad for Israel.. The AH is still threatening Iran since 1992.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.
Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?
there must be a majority or plurality of antisemites voting in Israel if netanyahoo really is out.

They should have gotten rid of Bibi years ago.
First Trump now Netanyahu – next Bolsonaro, Orbán, and Putin.

We need to rid the world of these authoritarian rightwing despots.
View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

You just don't know anything about pipelines or oil and gas.
Ok tell me what's the difference. Putin gets control of energy and Biden takes it from us. Carbon neutral going across our country, now trains and 18 wheelers will be carrying it now. It's the same as to adding a million cars to the road daily. So I don't want to ever hear you complain about global warming ever, you lost all credibility on this for politics.

The Keystone XL is an export pipeline and a boondoggle. There is no reason for Europeans to pay twice the price for imported US natural gas..
Now trains and 18 wheelers will be driving across our country to deliver it to the gulf coast. They say the pollution is like adding a million cars on the road, but lets stop a carbon neutral way to get it there. Because Trump supported it. Don't ever say anything about global warming again.
One small tweak to this. Pipelines aren’t neutral, they require pumps, but that is way less energy than is used in trucking it.

Yeah, and for the past several decades pipelines are monitored in real time for flow rate and pressure by computers. The problem with tarsands is you hae to dilute it with light sweet crude (from Libya) to keep that sludge moving. Keystone XL is good for Canada and China but not for the US.. and it will by-pass refineries in the midwest that have been retooled to handle the sludge. That product was sold in the US. TransCanada has a lot of unused pipeline capacity all over the midwest.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

there must be a majority or plurality of antisemites voting in Israel if netanyahoo really is out.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

Ok tell me what's the difference. Putin gets control of energy and Biden takes it from us. Carbon neutral going across our country, now trains and 18 wheelers will be carrying it now. It's the same as to adding a million cars to the road daily. So I don't want to ever hear you complain about global warming ever, you lost all credibility on this for politics.

The Keystone XL is an export pipeline and a boondoggle. There is no reason for Europeans to pay twice the price for imported US natural gas..
Now trains and 18 wheelers will be driving across our country to deliver it to the gulf coast. They say the pollution is like adding a million cars on the road, but lets stop a carbon neutral way to get it there. Because Trump supported it. Don't ever say anything about global warming again.
One small tweak to this. Pipelines aren’t neutral, they require pumps, but that is way less energy than is used in trucking it.

Yeah, and for the past several decades pipelines are monitored in real time for flow rate and pressure by computers. The problem with tarsands is you hae to dilute it with light sweet crude (from Libya) to keep that sludge moving. Keystone XL is good for Canada and China but not for the US.. and it will by-pass refineries in the midwest that have been retooled to handle the sludge. That product was sold in the US. TransCanada has a lot of unused pipeline capacity all over the midwest.
Like I said, don't ever say you care about global warming again. You're just political.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

You want all Jews exterminated. Just admit it. We don’t help ourselves by being sympathetic to persons like you.

What a vile suggestion.. Is that what you tell yourself? How about make peace with the neighbors and treat the Palestinians with good will and justice?

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

Like I said, don't ever say you care about global warming again. You're just political.

Nope. I just know pipelines and companies with lousy safery records like TransCanada.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

He was voted out? Link please. As a Jew, I do not find open antisemitism funny. You do. Oh well.
Stop being a childish troll. Opposition to the policies of Israel or its prime minister is not anti semitism.
Sure it is. Islamists in America cannot separate the two. You’re not a Jew, I am. Antisemites don’t ask if we support Bibi, they just attack us all as you saw in LA. You think those Islamists asked if the Jews they attacked were pro or anti Israel?

If that is the case it is up to the voters of Israel and not you nor me.

Worthy of note is the inclusion of the first Arab political party ever. A good step in the right direction. Netanyahu is scared of just what will happen to him once out of power..his corruption charges are still looming.

I guess him and Trump have a lot in common eh?

I'm glad.

Wait to celebrate until it’s a done deal.

True that...a lot of shady shit goes on in the Knesset...Netanyahu is not going down without a fight.
What is worthy about that, really explain?

There were overall 22 Arab parties elected in Israeli parliaments,
of all this one, supposedly entered the weakest coalition in history,
and if that realizes, to sit under a half cadence PM with only a 2% vote...

As for those cases,
one of the reasons for the rush to announce the supposed coalition,
is because specifically in recent days, those cases are all crumbling on their own.

Last edited:

I'm glad.

A weak coalition that will result in more instability, and war.

Only globalist pigs would be happy about that.

A weaker coalition should result in less war, by less attacks on Palestinians and their homes.
There is no excuse for the illegal provocations Netanyahu committed, such as building the illegal wall in the West Banks built on Palestinian properties.

Palestinian properties?
No such thing.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

You want all Jews exterminated. Just admit it. We don’t help ourselves by being sympathetic to persons like you.

What a vile suggestion.. Is that what you tell yourself? How about make peace with the neighbors and treat the Palestinians with good will and justice?

No, that's exactly what YOU JIHADIS TELL US repeatedly on a daily basis...
how else do you think people here view your crazy demands for an
exclusive Arab domination over the entire middle east?

What would be the result of that scenario for Jews,
or all the minorities in Israel who do not happen to be Arab or Muslim?

Last edited:

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Poor Iran.....they never did nuffin.

The problem with tarsands is you hae to dilute it with light sweet crude (from Libya)

We produce plenty of light sweet crude in the US.

it will by-pass refineries in the midwest that have been retooled to handle the sludge.

Refineries in Texas can also handle this sludge.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

And yet you are on this thread attacking people who simply oppose Netanyahu and the policies of Israel for being anti-Semitic. You’re being a childish troll. The people you are attacking are not “Islamists”.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

And yet you are on this thread attacking people who simply oppose Netanyahu and the policies of Israel for being anti-Semitic. You’re being a childish troll. The people you are attacking are not “Islamists”.
Because people like you and they cannot separate they two. Yes, they are Islamists. If they really cared about Palestinian rights they would be slamming Lebanon and Egypt too. But they only slam Israel, why is that?

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Because people like you and they cannot separate they two. Yes, they are Islamists. If they really cared about Palestinian rights they would be slamming Lebanon and Egypt too. But they only slam Israel, why is that?
No, they aren’t. And how do you know they don’t also condemn the actions of the Egyptians and Lebanese?

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

No, they aren’t. And how do you know they don’t also condemn the actions of the Egyptians and Lebanese?
Because I have never seen them do it. Always Israel. Always the Jews. Always my people. Show me a post where you condemn Egypt and Lebanon vs Israel.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

So let me get this straight, I am glad other Israel politicians are going to finally get netanuyhu out of office so I'm antisemite.

Anyone who wants netanyahu out of office is antisemite according to you.

So your logic is that all the jewish people in Israel who voted against netanyahu and the jewish politicians who are going to take over and kick netanyahu out of office are all antisemite.

Just because some doesn't support netanyahu doesn't mean someone is antisemite.

Your statement is absurd.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

So let me get this straight, I am glad other Israel politicians are going to finally get netanuyhu out of office so I'm antisemite.

Anyone who wants netanyahu out of office is antisemite according to you.

So your logic is that all the jewish people in Israel who voted against netanyahu and the jewish politicians who are going to take over and kick netanyahu out of office are all antisemite.

Just because some doesn't support netanyahu doesn't mean someone is antisemite.

Your statement is absurd.
Why are you so adamant to get him out of office?

*Sigh*

I don't know how to feel about this. While I'm far from being a Netanyahu fan, this coatlition is nothing to be happy about. Bennet did not win the voice of the people, and Ya'ir Lapid doesn't fit to be a PM at all. This is not democratic.

Forum List

Back