Israeli Drone Kills Five Central Kitchen Aid Workers

According to CNN and FOX reports, Israeli leaders (including Prime Minister Netanyahu) admit that a horrific mistake was made in attacking those aid workers and killing them.

Hopefully, the person in the IDF responsible for giving the order to attack will be appropriately punished.

The Gazan civilians (and aid workers) are being treated so inhumanely that -- according to one CNN report -- some Israeli young men have decided to go to jail rather than be drafted into the army.

Clearly, another way has to be found to "neutralize" Hamas leaders responsible for the October 7 pogrom.

Gaza now lies in ruins. Its cities have been reduced to rubble. Its people are homeless and hungry.

According to CNN and FOX reports, Israeli leaders (including Prime Minister Netanyahu) admit that a horrific mistake was made in attacking those aid workers and killing them.

Hopefully, the person in the IDF responsible for giving the order to attack will be appropriately punished.

The Gazan civilians (and aid workers) are being treated so inhumanely that -- according to one CNN report -- some Israeli young men have decided to go to jail rather than be drafted into the army.

Clearly, another way has to be found to "neutralize" Hamas leaders responsible for the October 7 pogrom.

Gaza now lies in ruins. Its cities have been reduced to rubble. Its people are homeless and hungry.
The way is pretty simple: HAMAS has to surrender and return the hostages they haven’t already tortured to death.

Sure, I mean you can fabricate a reason for anything, that doesn't make it true or reasonable.
I never claimed it was true.

But its a reasonable suspicion.

It’s also a thought that never crossed your mind, which is why it was so premature for you to declare it an accident.

I never claimed it was true.

But its a reasonable suspicion.

It’s also a thought that never crossed your mind, which is why it was so premature for you to declare it an accident.

Reasonable to you because you likely sympathize with the left's view that Israel/Netanyahu is evil. I don't share that view so this is not at all reasonable to me.

Reasonable to you because you likely sympathize with the left's view that Israel/Netanyahu is evil. I don't share that view so this is not at all reasonable to me.
We’ve seen unusual “accidents” before, like the sniper taking out a medic and random Israeli gunfire killing a journalist.

I think that there is an intense hatred of Gazans among some Israelis (and non-Israelis too) and that can extend to people who help the Gazans.

Nothing to do with my emotions.

Don’t tell me what I believe. You don’t know anything.

Sorry, but "unintentionally" targeting multiple vehicles, all of which driving on a designated safe route, were pre-cleared, and clearly marked as belonging to an international aid organization is beyond unbelievable. Multiple strikes, not all at once, but chasing down the vehicles, are not a simple "whoops."

If you find it abhorrent that Israel killed innocent aid workers, and its response to international condemnation pathetic, Jews will call you an anti-Semite.

We’ve seen unusual “accidents” before, like the sniper taking out a medic and random Israeli gunfire killing a journalist.

I think that there is an intense hatred of Gazans among some Israelis (and non-Israelis too) and that can extend to people who help the Gazans.

Nothing to do with my emotions.

Don’t tell me what I believe. You don’t know anything.
I know from your posts that you are a lefty. That is all I need to know about your sensibilities.

President Biden is quoted as saying that he is "outraged" and "heartbroken" over the deadly incident.

I think that he speaks for most of the people in the world.

President Biden is quoted as saying that he is "outraged" and "heartbroken" over the deadly incident.

It certainly speaks for the people of Israel since WCK has been playing a critical role in preparing areas for the evacuation of civilians in Rafah. This terrible incident may force Israel to push back the timetable for the ground operation in Rafah.

Unlike them, he can do something about it. He hasn't and doesn't.

That's the chance you take when you go into a warzone. In WWII eighty-six American Red Cross personnel were killed in combat actions.

That's the chance you take when you go into a warzone. In WWII eighty-six American Red Cross personnel were killed in combat actions.
Yes….accidents happen. That liberals are comparing two accidental deaths to 1400 INTENTIONAL barbaric, savage, torture to death of Jews tells you all you need to know.

A former official of the Biden and Obama administrations was among those expressing shock late Tuesday at the Biden administration's comments on Israel's conduct in its continued bombardment of Gaza, in which a U.S.-Canadian citizen is now among the tens of thousands of victims.

John Kirby, the White House national security communications adviser, spoke to reporters at a press conference less than 24 hours after the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) killed seven workers with World Central Kitchen (WCK), and made clear that the bombing of the U.S. nonprofit's convoy in Gaza was not an event that would push the administration to halt the delivery of military aid to Israel.

Kirby appeared exasperated as Selina Wang of ABC News asked how the U.S. "can continue to send military aid into Israel without any conditions."

"Is there no red line that can be crossed here?" Wang asked.

Kirby repeated the administration's frequent remark that it is pushing Israel to make sure the IDF is "precise" and ensuring that humanitarian aid can reach Gaza, where parts of the population are now living in famine, according to a United Nations-backed analysis.

But the spokesperson said the U.S. will not "hang some sort of condition over [Israel's] neck" to ensure the nation abides by international law and refrains from violating human rights—suggesting Section 620I of the Foreign Assistance Act, which bars the U.S. from providing military aid to countries that impede humanitarian aid, does not apply to Israel.

U.S. law "is in fact a condition hanging over your neck, John Kirby," said journalist Krystal Ball.

Kirby also chastised a reporter for asking whether "firing a missile at people delivering food and killing them" is "a violation of international humanitarian law."

"There is no evidence" that the IDF deliberately targeted the WCK convoy, which Israel claimed it struck unintentionally, Kirby said, adding that the State Department has not observed any violations of international law by Israeli since it began attacking Gaza in October.

A former official of the Biden and Obama administrations was among those expressing shock late Tuesday at the Biden administration's comments on Israel's conduct in its continued bombardment of Gaza, in which a U.S.-Canadian citizen is now among the tens of thousands of victims.

John Kirby, the White House national security communications adviser, spoke to reporters at a press conference less than 24 hours after the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) killed seven workers with World Central Kitchen (WCK), and made clear that the bombing of the U.S. nonprofit's convoy in Gaza was not an event that would push the administration to halt the delivery of military aid to Israel.

Kirby appeared exasperated as Selina Wang of ABC News asked how the U.S. "can continue to send military aid into Israel without any conditions."

"Is there no red line that can be crossed here?" Wang asked.

Kirby repeated the administration's frequent remark that it is pushing Israel to make sure the IDF is "precise" and ensuring that humanitarian aid can reach Gaza, where parts of the population are now living in famine, according to a United Nations-backed analysis.

But the spokesperson said the U.S. will not "hang some sort of condition over [Israel's] neck" to ensure the nation abides by international law and refrains from violating human rights—suggesting Section 620I of the Foreign Assistance Act, which bars the U.S. from providing military aid to countries that impede humanitarian aid, does not apply to Israel.

U.S. law "is in fact a condition hanging over your neck, John Kirby," saidjournalist Krystal Ball.

Kirby also chastised a reporter for asking whether "firing a missile at people delivering food and killing them" is "a violation of international humanitarian law."

"There is no evidence" that the IDF deliberately targeted the WCK convoy, which Israel claimed it struck unintentionally, Kirby said, adding that the State Department has not observed any violations of international law by Israeli since it began attacking Gaza in October.
What’s your issue? There are tragic accidents in a war. Happens all over. You don’t think civilians have accidentally been killed by Ukraine? Or by the U.S?? Why is there so much more outrage when Jews are involved? These double standards have reached new levels.

You’re making it sound as if the IDF found 1000 people and chopped their heads off, set them on fire, or raped them to death.

Forum List

Back