Israeli defense min. voices support for same-sex marriage

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Moshe Ya'alon: 'This is a basic human right regardless of religion, race, gender or sexual preference'

Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon on Friday vowed to help promote LGBT rights in Israel and said same-sex marriage was a "basic human right."

Ya'alon, who joined representatives from various political parties to discuss important social issues at an event in Tel Aviv, said that he was “mobilizing to allow members of the [LGBT] community to have a family life, including marriage.”

Israeli defense min. voices support for same-sex marriage i24news - See beyond

Moshe Ya'alon: 'This is a basic human right regardless of religion, race, gender or sexual preference'

Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon on Friday vowed to help promote LGBT rights in Israel and said same-sex marriage was a "basic human right."

Ya'alon, who joined representatives from various political parties to discuss important social issues at an event in Tel Aviv, said that he was “mobilizing to allow members of the [LGBT] community to have a family life, including marriage.”

that is very sad,1Cor 6:9-11 teaches homosexuality , those who practice it--will not enter Gods kingdom.

so they( Israelites) stand in opposition to Jesus to this day. its been over 1950 years and still stand in opposition--there own Laws in Leviticus forbids homosexuality. God destroyed-Sodom and Gommorah partly for homosexuality---they will never learn obviously.

It's good to have lesbians on the front lines. Gives the troops something to watch when there is a lull in the fighting. Oi vey!

It's good to have lesbians on the front lines. Gives the troops something to watch when there is a lull in the fighting. Oi vey!

Do you think one who views like this actually knows God or his son?
What's the matter with observing God's creation in one of its most basic activities?

Homosexually and lesbian are not natural creations of God or he would not of made man and women. Bestiality is not normal either. Now I could careless what they do in the bedroom and I have worked with nice gay people, but I am not for marriage of homosexuals. One does not need to even be religious or know the Bible to see there is a difference between Men and Women, its very well know that both are needed to make make babies, (aside from the advancement of science).

As is clear, being "Isreali" does NOT make you the chosen of God (Romans 9 6 NIV - God s Sovereign Choice - It is not as - Bible Gateway .)

Forum List

Back