Israeli Arabs: We Do Not Want to Live in Palestinian State

"...What are you talking about? There have not been Dhimmis in Palestine for hundreds of years."
I was speaking metaphorically rather than in literal terms of Muslim legal status.

The audience knows what was meant by the metaphor.

The metaphor - and the entire observation (#17) in which it was used - stands.

Last edited:
José;8418663 said:
Do any of the Jews moving to Israel have land deeds that date before 1948?

Do you mean something else besides the Bible?

Last time I checked, the Bible said nothing about a bunch of Ukrainians, Bellarussians and Poles pathetically pretending to be the descendants of an ancient semitic people whose genetic heritage is about as diluted as that of Sumerians and Babylonians in order to justify the supremacist state they've been imposing on the native population for the last 65 years.

You really should stop reading the islamonazi version of the Bible, and stick to the genuine article. You are aware that the majority all have the Cohen gene, while the muslims don't.

José;8418663 said:
Do you mean something else besides the Bible?

Last time I checked, the Bible said nothing about a bunch of Ukrainians, Bellarussians and Poles pathetically pretending to be the descendants of an ancient semitic people whose genetic heritage is about as diluted as that of Sumerians and Babylonians in order to justify the supremacist state they've been imposing on the native population for the last 65 years.

You really should stop reading the islamonazi version of the Bible, and stick to the genuine article. You are aware that the majority all have the Cohen gene, while the muslims don't.

Dude...

Stop any french on the streets of Paris, take a blood sample and any third rate geneticist will be able to find VESTIGIAL african and asian genetic heritage.

Does this mean he has the right to move to Nigeria or Vietnam?

European jews have some VESTIGIAL semitic heritage just like almost every human being on Earth but if you really believe this guy

ALeqM5iqe0EztrP-9A65a0tX8osqOjvLRA

has more than 1% of semitic blood running through his veins I have this famous

740px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

to sell you.

José;8418685 said:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
And like Phoenall said, these Jews invited their brethren to come join them in Israel/Palestine.

LOL...

This has to be the mother of all rapes of History!!

The jewish community in Palestine strongly opposed european mass immigration if anything because it would antagonise the arab majority.
Yes, Jose, I believe your interpretation to be the correct one.

It has much to do with the castrated, neutered Dhimmi Jews being too afraid to speak up, so as not to antagonize their Muslim masters.

It's amazing what several centuries of bullying and servitude and third-class citizenship will do to a people - or what's left of them, in the case of Palestinian Jews.

After all those centuries, the long-standing Jewish families of Palestine were rather lame and tame by comparison with their far more manly and vigorous Russian Jewish and European Jewish brethren - who were far more willing to take chances and to fight for a home for themselves.

Asking an old-time Palestinian Jew about Jewish immigration from Europe would be rather like asking a hareem eunuch about condoms.

Kondor... you and all the other supporters of the jewish racial dictatorship are definitely a riot!!

When you want to stress the need for a jewish state you quickly point out to palestinian Jews as a perfect case study of a community subjected for centuries to all kinds of abuse, discrimination, "third-class citizenship", etc, etc...

But when you want to convey the idea that the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians was somehow "cancelled out" by the ethnic cleasing of sephardic jews, when you want to "mitigate" the fact that millions of palestinians run the daily risk of being murdered by israeli soldiers for the "crime" of moving about their own homeland you suddenly forget all you've just said about the "awful" treatment given to the sephardic community in arab countries in the last 16 centuries before the zionist movement got going and refer to hundreds of thousands of syrian, lybian, egyptian Jews being forced to abandon their BUSINESSES, FARMS, HOUSES, and even JEWELRY etc, etc...

I've never heard of any "discriminated", "downtrodden", "neutered" communities leaving small fortunes behind when they move to other countries!

So stop trying to eat and have your cake at the same time and make up your mind once and for all, people!!

Either Middle East Jews were an affluent, prosperous community who according to you lost millions of dollars in confiscated property when they were expelled/fled/immigrated to Israel or they were a subjugated, "castrated", "bullied" minority who lived under the boot of the arab/muslim majority for the last 1.400 years.

They surely can't be both!!

Last edited:
The prosperous jewish community in Palestine opposed european mass immigration because they feared it would lead to a civil war that would harm them and their livelihoods.

And History proved them right.

And Sally... this one is specially for you.

No amount of revisionist history presented by racist jews and super patriotic american clowns can change this historical reality:

The entire history of anti-semitism in the Middle East pales into insignificance when compared to even 50 years of european history.

Even with the brutal imposition of the state of Israel on the native arab population the sephardic community arrived in Israel safe and sound while their european coreligionists had become firewood in german ovens just a few years earlier.

José;8420876 said:
"...Either Middle East Jews were an affluent, prosperous community who according to you lost millions of dollars in confiscated property when they were expelled/fled/immigrated to Israel or they were a subjugated, "castrated", "bullied" minority who lived under the boot of the arab/muslim majority for the last 1.400 years. They surely can't be both!!..."
I, for one, have never written one word concerning property-loss associated with Muslim expelling of Jews from other countries, that I can recall, although I frequently reference their expulsion.

One can be either poor as a church-mouse or rich as a king, and still be politically castrated and neutered, metaphorically speaking. There is no conflict nor paradox in such a state of affairs.

I stand by my original observation that long-standing Palestinian Jewish families, under the Muslim heel for centuries, were far less courageous about establishing a Jewish Homeland than their Russian and European Jewish counterparts.

Originally posted by Kondor
One can be either poor as a church-mouse or rich as a king, and still be politically castrated and neutered, metaphorically speaking. There is no conflict nor paradox in such a state of affairs.

South African whites enjoy the same political rights as blacks but an argument can be made that they are "politically castrated" by virtue of not having the necessary numbers to elect a white president that will give special attention to their needs.

Iran's arab minority can also be portrayed as a "neutered community" because they cannot elect arab-iranian politicians to rule the country at the federal level.

Being somewhat politically "castrated" and "neutered" is part and parcel of being a minority group in any country on Earth!!

It comes with the territory!!

What do you want the South African and Iranian governments to do about it?

Destroy the ethnic makeup of both nations by allowing millions of whites and arabs to immigrate in order to "empower" both minorities?

Lose their national identities by turning the minority into a new majority?

At this point this ceases to be a political debate and becomes crazy people talk.

Using the fact that palestinian Jews were a minority that probably would never be able to elect a president or prime minister in a future independent palestinian state is a poor and dishonest pro-Israel argument to say the least.

José;8421463 said:

South African whites enjoy the same political rights as blacks but an argument can be made that they are "politically castrated" by virtue of not having the necessary numbers to elect a white president that will give special attention to their needs.

Iran's arab minority can also be portrayed as a "neutered community" because they cannot elect arab-iranian politicians to rule the country at the federal level.

Being somewhat politically "castrated" and "neutered" is part and parcel of being a minority group in any country on Earth!!

It comes with the territory!!

What do you want the South African and Iranian governments to do about it?

Destroy the ethnic makeup of both nations by allowing millions of whites and arabs to immigrate in order to "empower" both minorities?

Lose their national identities by turning the minority into a new majority?

At this point this ceases to be a political debate and becomes crazy people talk.

Using the fact that palestinian Jews were a minority that probably would never be able to elect a president or prime minister in a future independent palestinian state is a poor and dishonest pro-Israel argument to say the least.
Whatever-in-the-world are you talking about?

My feedback was related to their resistance to additional Jewish immigration, many decades ago, for fear of angering their Muslim overlords.

It had nothing - zero - to do with their political status in any future political state.

Methinks you read things into that feedback that simply weren't there.

My feedback was related to their resistance to additional Jewish immigration, many decades ago, for fear of angering their Muslim overlords.

It had nothing - zero - to do with their political status in any future political state.

You referred to the palestinian jewish community as a "castrated", "neutered", "bullied" community, compared them to eunuchs and slaves ("their Muslim masters") and third-rate citizens.

I'm telling you that the palestinian jewish community was no different from any other minority group in any other country.

What you call "castrated", "neutered", "bullied", all that imaginary racial supremacism that only exists in your mind was in reality simply their inability to elect jewish political leaders to run the (future) country at the federal level... something that's absolutely natural and inherent to the condition of being a minority group anywhere on Earth.

Last edited:
José;8418685 said:
LOL...

This has to be the mother of all rapes of History!!

The jewish community in Palestine strongly opposed european mass immigration if anything because it would antagonise the arab majority.
Yes, Jose, I believe your interpretation to be the correct one.

It has much to do with the castrated, neutered Dhimmi Jews being too afraid to speak up, so as not to antagonize their Muslim masters.

It's amazing what several centuries of bullying and servitude and third-class citizenship will do to a people - or what's left of them, in the case of Palestinian Jews.

After all those centuries, the long-standing Jewish families of Palestine were rather lame and tame by comparison with their far more manly and vigorous Russian Jewish and European Jewish brethren - who were far more willing to take chances and to fight for a home for themselves.

Asking an old-time Palestinian Jew about Jewish immigration from Europe would be rather like asking a hareem eunuch about condoms.

What are you talking about? There have not been Dhimmis in Palestine for hundreds of years.

Where ever you get muslims you will get dhimmis, and here is the proof

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict

The Arabs rejected this state purely because it was Jewish. Had it been just another Muslim group, a separate state would have been accepted without controversy. But it was intolerable to allow the dhimmis to set up a state. Even worse, one in which dhimmis would rule over some Muslims. This problem - and nothing else - is the root cause of the conflict

José;8421615 said:

You referred to the palestinian jewish community as a "castrated", "neutered", "bullied" community, compared them to eunuchs and slaves ("their Muslim masters") and third-rate citizens.

I'm telling you that the palestinian jewish community was no different from any other minority group in any other country.

What you call "castrated", "neutered", "bullied", all that imaginary racial supremacism that only exists in your mind was in reality simply their inability to elect jewish political leaders to run the (future) country at the federal level... something that's absolutely natural and inherent to the condition of being a minority group anywhere on Earth.

I agree with your point there. Why can't you understand, then, my desire to have one Jewish state on the planet? How my heart swells with pride when I see a Jewish flag or soldier or hear the Jewish national anthem. One country in the world where Jews are the majority. Muslims have 57 countries, Arabs have 22. Why can't we have just one? Although Jews are very successful in America, it's still not the same. Perhaps it's paranoia, but I get the feeling that Gentiles are resentful of the Spielbergs or Goldman-Sachs. If it weren't for family, I'd move to Israel tomorrow.

José;8420871 said:
José;8418663 said:

Dude...

Stop any french on the streets of Paris, take a blood sample and any third rate geneticist will be able to find VESTIGIAL african and asian genetic heritage.

Does this mean he has the right to move to Nigeria or Vietnam?

European jews have some VESTIGIAL semitic heritage just like almost every human being on Earth but if you really believe this guy

ALeqM5iqe0EztrP-9A65a0tX8osqOjvLRA

has more than 1% of semitic blood running through his veins I have this famous

740px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

to sell you.

This is not vestigial genetic heritage but a dominant genetic trait only present in the Jews. It is akin to the Celtic gene in those people from the western part of Britain, or the arab gene found in those people from Saudi.

Sorry but I bought that from your brother ali yesterday, and sold it on for 4 times what I paid for it to mohamed

Now let's here what a Muslim Arab has to say about the Israeli Arabs wanting to live in the State of Israel instead of a Palestinian State..
Not all that relevant anymore. Older ones may still express that, but the younger ones identify themselves with palistan. And both will happily walk into a jewish home and take it over, of course. A fifth column anyway.
"This is an imaginary proposal that relates to the Arabs as if they were chess pieces that could be moved around according to the wish of the players." — Ahmed Tibi, Member of Knesset.
"This is an imaginary proposal that relates to the jews as if they were chess pieces that could be moved around according to the wish of the players." - Me.

Forum List

Back