IsraelHayom: Three months before the elections, where we stand?

So which of those plans on bringing about peace in the next 20 or so years? :eusa_think:

Hell if I knew?

Which of those morons plan on making a better economic plan to help us survive the month, is what I wanna know.

Don't count on things getting better, need more money for defense, WHY?

Gov't plans to cut welfare budget, push through extra funds for IDF
While Israel prepares for elections, Netanyahu's government plans to use opportunity to pass massive changes in defense spending, taking 200 million from education, 40 million from Holocaust survivors.

Yuval Karni
Published:
12.05.14, 12:04 / Israel News
According to assessments, NIS 311 million will be cut from public transportation subsidies, NIS 350 million from subsidized day care centers, NIS 200 million from the education budget, NIS 60 million from benefits to the periphery – and NIS 40 million from the newly established Holocaust Survivors Authority.
Gov t plans to cut welfare budget push through extra funds for IDF - Israel News Ynetnews

If the Palestinians did not constantly attack Israel then Israel would not need to spend so much on defence, and could spend more on peace.
That is the plan.

Increase Israel's cost.

Decrease Israel's income.

So which of those plans on bringing about peace in the next 20 or so years? :eusa_think:

Hell if I knew?

Which of those morons plan on making a better economic plan to help us survive the month, is what I wanna know.

Don't count on things getting better, need more money for defense, WHY?

Gov't plans to cut welfare budget, push through extra funds for IDF
While Israel prepares for elections, Netanyahu's government plans to use opportunity to pass massive changes in defense spending, taking 200 million from education, 40 million from Holocaust survivors.

Yuval Karni
Published:
12.05.14, 12:04 / Israel News
According to assessments, NIS 311 million will be cut from public transportation subsidies, NIS 350 million from subsidized day care centers, NIS 200 million from the education budget, NIS 60 million from benefits to the periphery – and NIS 40 million from the newly established Holocaust Survivors Authority.
Gov t plans to cut welfare budget push through extra funds for IDF - Israel News Ynetnews

If the Palestinians did not constantly attack Israel then Israel would not need to spend so much on defence, and could spend more on peace.
That is the plan.

Increase Israel's cost.

Decrease Israel's income.

Ah, so the Palestinians don't mind getting themselves killed, their city destroyed, their economy being flushed down the drain, having no viable future of an independent 'Palestinian' state, as long as it means that there MIGHT be a chance that their actions will increase Israel's cost and decrease their income?? :lol: :lol: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Well, no one ever accused the Palestinians of doing anything intelligent :lol:

Forum List

Back