Israel

I don't have a dog in this fight. The US is really the only friend the Isrealis have in the world. They are surrounded by hostile countries and have to treat evey battle as a fight for survival. On the other hand, I'm a man of both Irish and Amerindian ancestry, I can understand the hatred the Palestinians have for the Israeli invaders. The reprisals for this latest Palestinian action will be swift and severe. We have tried to broker peace for decades without any lasting or meaningful success. Maybe it's time to simply let them fight it out and settle things their own way.
The Israelis are not “invaders”, you ridiculous twerp.

Maybe it's time to simply let them fight it out and settle things their own way.
If Israel and Palestine were TRULY left to settle things one-on-one, the Palestinians might as grab their ankles and kiss their asses goodbye.

I don't have a dog in this fight. The US is really the only friend the Isrealis have in the world. They are surrounded by hostile countries and have to treat evey battle as a fight for survival. On the other hand, I'm a man of both Irish and Amerindian ancestry, I can understand the hatred the Palestinians have for the Israeli invaders. The reprisals for this latest Palestinian action will be swift and severe. We have tried to broker peace for decades without any lasting or meaningful success. Maybe it's time to simply let them fight it out and settle things their own way.
Are Jews really our friends? They may be the lesser of two evils, but still…

The Jewish run media ignores stories of Muslims raping white women in Europe. But now we are needed to fund their war because their women are being raped.

IMG_7523.jpeg

IMG_7522.png

Are Jews really our friends? They may be the lesser of two evils, but still…

The Jewish run media ignores stories of Muslims raping white women in Europe. But now we are needed to fund their war because their women are being raped.

View attachment 840710

View attachment 840713
They can be sneaky little pricks, to be sure. But I think they are a strategic partner for us because they allow us to store forward positioned weapons and munitions there so they will already be there if conflict breaks out; We have permission to use their airspace; and we can use their territory for staging operations. So if, for example, we need to conduct some operations inside Iran, we don't have to move heaven and earth to make it happen. We have this sort of arrangement with other countries as well. But in the Middle East, Israel is the only 24/7 ally we have for such a purpose.

Is Israel our friend? Ask the survivors of the USS Liberty. Are the Palestinians our friends? Fuck no. Are Turkey or Saudi Arabia our friends? Not really. If Saudi Arabia didn't have oil, we wouldn't care about them in the least. Choosing between them all is like picking between spiders in a jar.

If Israel and Palestine were TRULY left to settle things one-on-one
As I see it, they are not going to be alone, the neighboring countries will join forces and push the evil ones into the sea leaving the good ones to continue the Lords calling.

:)-

Last edited:
Without fail, when some skeevy Palestinian(s) act to kill Israeli citizens, leftist/Dem//Prog jump in and cry about the non-existing land of “Palestine” is being occupied by Israel is the cause of the violence. This is pretty sick. Essentially, it’s the sort of thinking that is used to justify genocide.

Regardless of your feelings on who has a claim to the allegedly occupied territory, Israel controls it today, and it does so as the result of “Palestinian” (they are displaced Arabs; there is no such thing as “Palestinians”) violence directed at Israel. Further, Israel has gone over and above expectations over the years to settle the territorial disputes while maintaining security for Israel.

The Palestinians, led by a bunch of terrorists who call themselves Hamas, refuse to even acknowledge Israel as a state. The world recognizes Israel as a state, but they refuse to. Why? But they hate Jews and want all Jews exterminated.

The Palestinian terrorist sympathizers leave this part out. They compartmentalize and rationalize politics and history in order to make their ridiculous and untrue claims contra Israel. Let’s be clear here: these “Palestinians” and the land on which they live are controlled by the terrorist group, Hamas. The anti-Semitic politics of Hamas has prevented any kind of resolution to territorial disputes.

The existing “occupied territories” (I.e., the territories being occupied by a bunch of displaced Arabs nobody wants in their country; e.g., Egypt, etc…) has a long history. Both Arabs and Jews have a claim to it in the sense that at some point in the past they were present on it. Ownership is far less clear. But essentially, they all were squatters. Nobody held a deed on these properties,

It’s similar to American Indians. They have no legal claim to land in North America because there was absolutely no system of land ownership. They maintain “Nobody own land; land own you”, and similar nonsense. The Indians were squatters, period. The same is true of the Palestinians.

Israel is the de facto custodian of these so-called “contested territories”, and this is largely due to Arab hostilities directed at Israel.

Finally, how can any moral individual of any ethnicity and religion EVER justify terrorist inflicted murder, rape, and torture as a legitimate means to achieve a result? But this is exactly what everybody does when they respond to Hamas terrorism with “They is just fiting back agin the war Kriminal Israel oCupierS”.

Unlike when others rattle their sabres, Israel MEANS IT. They always have, Netanyahu stated that Israel is at war. If I was one of the Hamas bastards, I would hastily be making arrangements in anticipation of not being on this Earth for much longer.

God bless Israel.
Not true. The Mandate called Palestine a country many times.

The status of Palestine and the nationality of its inhabitants were finally settled by the Treaty of Lausanne from the perspective of public international law.

Drawing up the framework of nationality, Article 30 of the Treaty of Lausanne stated:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in territory which in accordance with the provisions of the present Treaty is detached from Turkey will become ipso facto, in the conditions laid down by the local law, nationals of the State to which such territory is transferred.”
Henceforth, Palestinian nationality was first founded, according to international law, on 6 August 1924. And “treaty nationality in Palestine runs from that date.”139 The Treaty of Lausanne had transformed the de facto status of Palestinian nationality into de jure existence from the angle of international law.

The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”

Not true. The Mandate called Palestine a country many times.

The status of Palestine and the nationality of its inhabitants were finally settled by the Treaty of Lausanne from the perspective of public international law.

Drawing up the framework of nationality, Article 30 of the Treaty of Lausanne stated:

Henceforth, Palestinian nationality was first founded, according to international law, on 6 August 1924. And “treaty nationality in Palestine runs from that date.”139 The Treaty of Lausanne had transformed the de facto status of Palestinian nationality into de jure existence from the angle of international law.

The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:
Total fantasy. Try again, Jew-hater.

Forum List

Back