ISRAEL, YOU'RE OUTA HERE!!!

Israel vs. Palestine = black and white

Right? One side is evil and the other is righteous? Am I right?
You claim to be the resident genius around here. You tell us.

Neither side particularly cares about peace. Does that sound about right?
No. Israel wants peace. The other side doesn't. Elementary.

The lib doesn't care. He's too busy trying to convince himself he's superior.

Lame moral relativism. Are you by chance a liberal?

Are you, by chance, trying to cut taxes and yet spend a shitload of money and lives on war in the middle east?

I'll take that diversion as a "yes." It explains the lame moral relativism ... a lib acting as an Arab apologist.

What's your goal and how many soldiers is it worth?

Zippo, Zilch. Nada.
I much prefer the Reagan Method of arming both sides - or in this case, all sides - in Syria and encouraging them to have at each other OVER THERE.
We merely need to decide how much collateral damage we can stomach.

Lame moral relativism. Are you by chance a liberal?

Are you, by chance, trying to cut taxes and yet spend a shitload of money and lives on war in the middle east?

I'll take that diversion as a "yes." It explains the lame moral relativism ... a lib acting as an Arab apologist.

What's your goal and how many soldiers is it worth?

Zippo, Zilch. Nada.
I much prefer the Reagan Method of arming both sides - or in this case, all sides - in Syria and encouraging them to have at each other OVER THERE.
We merely need to decide how much collateral damage we can stomach.

That's fine with me. We have nothing to gain from choosing sides over there.

I wonder how many rockets they can buy with the $215 million we just promised them.
Right now they're into high end condos and a red Bugatti.

Yes, unconscionable bastards. They pack dozens of Palestinian kids into structures they know are going to be blasted by the IDF, because those structures are the source point for rockets they fire into Israel. That's their propaganda for the West. "Look see how many innocent kids the Jews just murdered".

Now all the Hamas leaders will spend a few months in Monaco at the expense of the US taxpayer, recuperating from the heavy task of killing a thousand of their own children unnecessarily. No problem though, the kids are all "martyrs". That makes everything OK. Fucking savages.
You know, the thing is, you claim the Israeli government KNOWS this is their strategy. So if they are savages, I guess that makes the Israelis cold blooded calculating child killing heathens.

For clearly it is better to take an elite trained squad in there to secure the rockets than kill children. Unless of course the men and women of the IDF are nothing but chicken shitted pansies who would rather kill children than do their jobs?

I wonder how many rockets they can buy with the $215 million we just promised them.

Yes, unconscionable bastards. They pack dozens of Palestinian kids into structures they know are going to be blasted by the IDF, because those structures are the source point for rockets they fire into Israel. That's their propaganda for the West. "Look see how many innocent kids the Jews just murdered".

Now all the Hamas leaders will spend a few months in Monaco at the expense of the US taxpayer, recuperating from the heavy task of killing a thousand of their own children unnecessarily. No problem though, the kids are all "martyrs". That makes everything OK. Fucking savages.
You know, the thing is, you claim the Israeli government KNOWS this is their strategy. So if they are savages, I guess that makes the Israelis cold blooded calculating child killing heathens.

For clearly it is better to take an elite trained squad in there to secure the rockets than kill children. Unless of course the men and women of the IDF are nothing but chicken shitted pansies who would rather kill children than do their jobs?

Or perhaps it just isn't worth risking any Israeli lives to protect those the Palestinians consider live bait.

If it gave a shit about Peace, it wouldn't continue with the settlement activity. It would stop blockading ports and borders. It would offer equal rights.

If it gave a shit about Peace, it wouldn't continue with the settlement activity. It would stop blockading ports and borders. It would offer equal rights.

If Palestinians gave a shit about peace they'd stop tossing rockets, building tunnels, and electing Hamas.

Don't act like Pali's want peace any more than Israeli's do. Neither of them care so it's a useless exercise.

Crikey!

Israel grants equal rights to Arabs that live peacefully in Israel. You are miserably under-informed.

War sucks my friend. If one intransigent group wants to avoid all such miseries, then they shouldn't fire thousands of rockets on populated areas right next door, should they? For the life of me, I haven't noticed Hamas concerning themselves with the fate of Israeli children. Maybe I've missed something?

Forum List

Back