ISRAEL, YOU'RE OUTA HERE!!!

The Israelis are behaving more like the Nazis. Killing 2,000 people including hundreds of children because they are not the "chosen people" is Nazi-like behaviour. And, as a supporter,, you are a Nazi twat.

because they are not the "chosen people".

Please bite yourself. Please.
Well we see reality a little differently. You are bias, you live there so it may be clouding your perspective.

Guilty as charged. I never claimed to be unbiased.

If I tried, it would be dishonest. I'm not trying to be politically correct.

That is the job for those who aren't Israelis or Palestinians.

I have always tried to give you the benefit of a doubt, that you truly wanted to live in peace, but I now find that what you really mean is you want to live in peace in a country without any Pals, Is that correct? I try to emphasize with both sides, as I find mainly your gov. at fault and not so much personally the Jewish who live there (you ).

I am coming to believe that I have been wrong about all this. When I read what Zionist write that don't even live there and the hatred they exhibit towards Pal supporters here, and posts like yours I realize the hatred and anti Muslim racist attitudes is behind this all, and who is behind that is the Israel Gov.

No longer will I feel any empathy for you or the rest of the Zionist that live in Israel, as I find your gov. has instilled hatred and racism in you, I see some are leaving Israel, don't kid yourself , its not for the money, its due to the situation there.

The only people I can see living there besides the Pals are ones who are anti Muslim and anti pals, which means they are Zionist in heart and want their own country.

You keep your own country, and I wish they had sent you off to an island somewhere , and its obvious people like you can't live in peace among others.

I guess someday your Jewish country have the wealthy Jews there (Zionist) , the poor Jews there will wait on the wealthy ones, but when you have your own country , how will you earn a living off the gentiles?

I so want the APIC lobby out of our country, and you Zionist go on your own. I can't take yous anymore.
:boohoo::blahblah::bs1::cow::crybaby::cuckoo::poop:

Your a want to be Jew , so who cares what you say. Lost in the world of worshipping people.
:dance::fu::lalala:

Right on. Visuals are the only way to deal with tripe spewing deranged individuals.

The Israelis are behaving more like the Nazis. Killing 2,000 people including hundreds of children because they are not the "chosen people" is Nazi-like behaviour. And, as a supporter,, you are a Nazi twat.
You have no common sense about the reason for the deaths and who is to blame. Just keep piling on the Taqiyyah and make yourself look like an Esel.

By your logic, the Italian Resistance (or the French) would have been to blame for the Nazi reprisals on civilians for the actions (attacking Germans) of the Resistance. Grow up. No one believes that propaganda. Israeli Jews killed over 2,000 people over a few weeks, hundreds of them children. It is the Israeli Jews that killed them, no one else. Live with it.

But you are ignoring the reason that Israel started the operation, propaganda - tici. Because you cannot handle the truth/ You are full of Palestinian shit. You make Tinmore look like a pro Israeli :
Look Toastie.......both sides at times have used propaganda.....and both have murdered, but the figures do not lie......10 times more Palestinians have been slaughtered than Israelis since 1948 and more Palestinian children have been slaughtered that all Israelis combined,......you are part of the process of denial and on this thread.....if you live in a glass house you should not throw stones .....steve

You have no common sense about the reason for the deaths and who is to blame. Just keep piling on the Taqiyyah and make yourself look like an Esel.

By your logic, the Italian Resistance (or the French) would have been to blame for the Nazi reprisals on civilians for the actions (attacking Germans) of the Resistance. Grow up. No one believes that propaganda. Israeli Jews killed over 2,000 people over a few weeks, hundreds of them children. It is the Israeli Jews that killed them, no one else. Live with it.

But you are ignoring the reason that Israel started the operation, propaganda - tici. Because you cannot handle the truth/ You are full of Palestinian shit. You make Tinmore look like a pro Israeli :
Look Toastie.......both sides at times have used propaganda.....and both have murdered, but the figures do not lie......10 times more Palestinians have been slaughtered than Israelis since 1948 and more Palestinian children have been slaughtered that all Israelis combined,......you are part of the process of denial and on this thread.....if you live in a glass house you should not throw stones .....steve

Why is it that when you quote my pots, you respond with something completely irrelevant ?

Try and keep up Steve, we were discussing a completely different topic.

OK,OK I get the message.....suppose I better get back to my Kennel,LOL

Why is it that when you quote my pots, you respond with something completely irrelevant ?

Try and keep up Steve, we were discussing a completely different topic.

It's always like that.

Forum List

Back