Israel To Blame For Escalating Violence Against Hamas After 160 Rockets Fired From Gaza into Israel

Hamas is the reason we have this conflict
. Several higher up Hamas members have been killed

Hamas actually attacked Jews during a celebration, which triggered this latest violence.

Just like YOU have a right to defend yourself and your family here in the US, just as every person in the world has every right to defend themselves and their families from attack, Israelis have the right to defend themselves.

'Don't want none, don't START none.'

1620847066650.png

Armies do not launch rockets at another nation from a hospital
....terrorists do.

Ruh-roh- the chosen are being called out- not good.

Have you been to Jerusalem?

I have, and I've been in the plaza below Al Aqsa.

"Palestinians provoked conflict with attacks on Jewish worshipers

"The Hamas rocket attacks now targeting Israel's largest city have been characterized as "retaliation" in a tit-for-tat, "cycle of violence" with the Jewish state.

But it began when Hamas, a designated terrorist organization that rules Gaza, encouraged young people to stockpile rocks, stones and chunks of concrete in the Al Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, pointed out Joel Rosenberg in an interview Tuesday with David Brody on Real America's Voice.

Rosenberg, editor-in-chief of All Israel News, noted Hamas instructed the Palestinian youth to throw the rocks at Jewish worshipers in the Western Wall plaza.

"That's what tactically set this thing off," he said."
1620849570120.png

The area at the top has been ceded to Muslim authority by the Israelis.

Can you ever imagine the reverse in a Muslim nation??????????

Israel is the aggressor.

Did you CHEER when Israel took out the USS Liberty???

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

EINSTEIN = spot on patriotic AMERICAN

YOU = ZIONIST TRAITOR
Israel is NOT the agressor. Holy fuck.

Oran is supplying the rockets to Hamas.

Iran had warships come so close to our ship that we had to fire warining shots.

Iran has no fucking repect for the POS Biden.

I thought John Kerry was buddies with Iran....what happened?

We are now a joke to the world. The entire world sees that Biden is a feckless wuss.

Was there much violence between Israel and Arabs during the Trump admin? Remember when moving the embassy to Jerusalem was supposed to start WWIII?

Leftist propoganda media are such liars.

"Starting in the early evening on Monday, and lasting well into the early morning hours of Tuesday, Hamas and Palestinian militants operating in Gaza launched 160 rockets into Israel, including seven that were targeted at Jerusalem. I reported on Monday night about the impressive use of the “Iron Dome” by the Israeli military to defeat many of the rockets.

The Israeli defense forces struck back, with airstrikes inside Gaza targeting the rocket launch sites and militants operating those systems."

"When it came to the US media, they covered the Israeli retaliation as the “escalation”, and not the actions of Hamas to indiscriminately rain down explosive tipped rockets on the civilian population of Israel."

"Israel realizes it is now in this fight alone — it has so little faith in the Biden Administration it told the United States to stay out."

Why is the Right to Self-Defense dependent upon race? Evidently defensively responding to a terrorist rocket attack is now allowed, according to Anti-Semites.

Those condemning Israel for acting to protect its people would be the 1st ones calling for Mexico to become our 51st state if Mexico lobbed 160 rockets into Texas.....

1620861205825.png

We were promised a war against Iran 10 years ago if Low IQ Joe became Prez....
We've been in a clandestine war with Iran for years. Obama emboldened Iran and then paid them off in an effort to stop Iran from engaging in terror attacks against us because it was bad for Obama's image.

Your bias has gotten in the way of any understanding.
Your intellectual dishonesty has gotten in the way of your being, well, intellectually honest- that is sad- my bias is honest and yes, I am- I despise crooks and liars and holier than thou, anybody/anyone/anything I don't care what they proselytize - and yes, Israel is all those things and not a bag of chips, no matter how or who slices or dices it-

Your bias has gotten in the way of any understanding.
Your intellectual dishonesty has gotten in the way of your being, well, intellectually honest- that is sad- my bias is honest and yes, I am- I despise crooks and liars and holier than thou, anybody/anyone/anything I don't care what they proselytize - and yes, Israel is all those things and not a bag of chips, no matter how or who slices or dices it-

Stop trying to hide the facts that you haven't been there......I have, and that you are ignorant of the instigation of the problems.

Admit you don't know what you are speaking of.

That would be honesty.

Isn't it a war crime to target civilians like Hamas just did?

I got the MOSQUE answer to that one-----long ago when I first ran into
muslims in the USA-----ARE YOU READY? Israel has a UNIVERSAL DRAFT---
therefore ALL JOOOOS ARE POTENTIAL SOLDIERS and fair targets for ALLAH,
AL NABI and ever sharmootah hijabi slut in the world
My bad, I misunderstood your post. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back