Israel says Hamas launched 600 rockets from schools, other civilian facilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
My, my, that Hamas certain is a busy group. Not only were they at work shooting rockets, but were busy crawling through tunnels like a bunch of gophers to be able to murder the Jews.

Releasing figures on the Israel-Hamas war, IDF says it killed 750-1,000 militants and 4,762 ‘terror targets’

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF August 6, 2014,

As of August 5, 2014, when a truce went into effect, the IDF Spokesman’s Unit published the following statistics drawn from 29 days of Operation Protective Edge:

3,356 rockets fired at Israel:
2,303 hit Israel and 356 were aimed at IDF forces operating in Gaza
116 hit populated areas inside Israel (3.45%)
578 were intercepted by Iron Dome
475 landed within the Gaza Strip

Prior to the operation, the IDF estimated the Gaza rockets arsenal at approximately 10,000 rockets, about 1/3 of which were fired at Israel, and an additional 1/3 were demolished by the IDF.

Read more:

Israel says Hamas launched 600 rockets from schools, other civilian facilities | The Times of Israel

gophers are cute-----the pop their heads up and do no damage-----well---very little----

Please do not insult gophers -----------rats, on the other hand........ well---
they carry PLAGUE-------and--listeria----dangerous to children and pregnant women

gophers are cute-----the pop their heads up and do no damage-----well---very little----

they carry PLAGUE-------and--listeria----dangerous to children and pregnant women

You're right. Better to call them rats. Can you imagine the effort it took to dig all those tunnels? Perhaps some of the Dhimmis spent their vacations helping them out. Those who couldn't get out of the residence were probably frustrated and cheered them on at a distance.
Perhaps they even sent them some money to buy some new shovels so that they would feel they had a part in the project.

They are hell in my back yard, leaving holes to step in and making hills of earth around my vegetables.

I can do without them!

My, my, that Hamas certain is a busy group. Not only were they at work shooting rockets, but were busy crawling through tunnels like a bunch of gophers to be able to murder the Jews.

Releasing figures on the Israel-Hamas war, IDF says it killed 750-1,000 militants and 4,762 ‘terror targets’

As of August 5, 2014, when a truce went into effect, the IDF Spokesman’s Unit published the following statistics drawn from 29 days of Operation Protective Edge:

Prior to the operation, the IDF estimated the Gaza rockets arsenal at approximately 10,000 rockets, about 1/3 of which were fired at Israel, and an additional 1/3 were demolished by the IDF.

Read more:

Israel says Hamas launched 600 rockets from schools, other civilian facilities | The Times of Israel

I have heard the jews claim that they have a very low kill count in Gaza. Well so do the Palestinians with all these rockets they launch. How many jews have died from these rocket attacks?

So Israel claims they are not going after people that they are going after tunnels and places Hamas hides.

Just thought I'd point out that the Palestinians don't have a great kill ratio when it comes to all the bombs they lob into Israel. Are they purposely missing? Just saying. The jews want to say they are purposely missing. Maybe the Palestinians are too? I doubt it, but just asking.

Read more:

I have heard the jews claim that they have a very low kill count in Gaza. Well so do the Palestinians with all these rockets they launch. How many jews have died from these rocket attacks?

So Israel claims they are not going after people that they are going after tunnels and places Hamas hides.

Just thought I'd point out that the Palestinians don't have a great kill ratio when it comes to all the bombs they lob into Israel. Are they purposely missing? Just saying. The jews want to say they are purposely missing. Maybe the Palestinians are too? I doubt it, but just asking.

Israel might have a better defense but hamas is still trying to strike and kill.
When hamas stops seeking Israeli blood, then Israel would not need the defense.
Israel has had to learn to block the thrusts of the hamas knife, that is what keeps them alive. Time for hamas to put down the knife and learn to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderation Message:

Threads specifically on Israel/Palestine issues need to be spawned in the proper forum.
This is a new initiative to keep volatile Zone2 issues like Race, Religion, Politics and I/P
properly moderated.

Alternate placement of Israel/Palestine threads could be in Current Events if the topic and discussions are limited to a headline story. Or in Politics if there is a specific partisan or foreign policy issue.

Older threads placed in the forum will be allowed to run out here -- because they likely can't be cleaned to Zone2 standards at this point.
Please help us keep difficult topics in the properly moderated forums.

Thanks.

FlaCalTenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back