Israel, NSA May Have Hacked Antivirus Firm Kaspersky Lab

Oh well........ Now to find out if it's really true....... :dunno:
There will probably no evidence but the complexity and the similarity to previous malware believed to be run by the Israelis and the things this new malware is spying out indicates, that Mossad/NSA are behind it.

Let's not forget his KGB-sponsored training, his tenure as a Soviet intelligence officer, his alliance with Vladimir Putin’s regime, and his deep and ongoing relationship with Russia’s Federal Security Service......... Uuummmmm........

Let's not forget his KGB-sponsored training, his tenure as a Soviet intelligence officer, his alliance with Vladimir Putin’s regime, and his deep and ongoing relationship with Russia’s Federal Security Service......... Uuummmmm........
You don´t have to like Putin but it is American companies that are forced to provide data to the government, not Russian.

Kaspersky his hacking others?
Ya sure he's not? :dunno:
Is there some suggestion he does?
Never said there was, simply asked if you were sure he wasn't.
Are you actually saying you trust him??!!
You don´t have to like Putin but it is American companies that are forced to provide data to the government, not Russian.
Yeah, right........ :lmao:
Where have you been hiding?

Oh well........ Now to find out if it's really true....... :dunno:
There will probably no evidence but the complexity and the similarity to previous malware believed to be run by the Israelis and the things this new malware is spying out indicates, that Mossad/NSA are behind it.
Oh, by the way, friends of yours?

11lede_russians-blogSpan.jpg

Let me say: I don´t distrust him.
But I don´t trust AV-Suites in general.

I haven´t been benighted by the anti-Russian propaganda that now lasts for a time. You should not as well. The West has preferred to install its regime in Ukraine to maintaining a good relationship with Russia and the constant propaganda in our "free" press is the result.

I haven´t been benighted by the anti-Russian propaganda that now lasts for a time. You should not as well. The West has preferred to install its regime in Ukraine to maintaining a good relationship with Russia and the constant propaganda in our "free" press is the result.
I'm not benighted by any propaganda, even "The West has preferred to install its regime in Ukraine to maintaining a good relationship with Russia" bull shit. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not benighted by any propaganda, even "The West has preferred to install its regime in Ukraine to maintaining a good relationship with Russia" bull shit. :eusa_whistle:
Smart reply, Ringel05. However, weren´t you benighted by propaganda, you wouldn´t consider my statement propaganda.

Smart reply, Ringel05. However, weren´t you benighted by propaganda, you wouldn´t consider my statement propaganda.
If you say so....... You don't use tovarisch any more, do ya.......

Forum List

Back