Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

So you can't elaborate further? Did your news not tell you of the thousands of Israeli's killed, including women and children on 10/7? Why is one okay and the other not? I think they're both abhorrent, you support one of them in defending hamas.
lol. What was the number killed on 10/7?

You unknowingly admit being uniformed.

Do you know how many Palestinians have been killed?

That's interesting.

Did I "state" that?

I love that word, "assume".

You must have skipped a few dots to get here again. Now that you've doubled down from your first absurd conviction you had to have skipped a lot of dots. But, "if you had any sense you'd know that. Apparently, it escapes you".
I’m afraid we’re dealing with a troll.

Last edited:
You'd be wise to learn forum rules, noob.

I've never understood you antisemitic loons, well given your screen name I think I do, but regardless. Lose the childish crap... nobody cares
You do because you continue to respond to my posts. You and your ilk do nothing more than insult and denigrate people you disagree with and then when they return fire you start crying your crocodile tears. All of you Zionist scum aren't worth an iota of civility from me or anyone else.

You do because you continue to respond to my posts. You and your ilk do nothing more than insult and denigrate people you disagree with and then when they return fire you start crying your crocodile tears. All of you Zionist scum aren't worth an iota of civility from me or anyone else. You're the scum of the Earth.

You're ignored. How's that, Moohamid

AqlAlim

One of your idiot Muslim pro-terrorists just set himself on fire. You people are crazy with hate.
giphy crazy.gif

So, you are favourably impressed with my English. Thank you.
Uh huh, there's that comprehension problem rearing its ugly head again.
OK. Let's take a closer look then shall we?
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
your comprehension leaves little to be desired.
⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️
Oh, goodness! It turns out that it's your problem with comprehension that's got an "ugly head". Dear, oh dear! How embarrassing it must be for you! What was it you said to me? Oh yes, "Is English not your first language?" :auiqs.jpg:

By the way: English is not my first language but it is far and away superior to yours. 📌

Projecting yourself on me, won't help your argument. You're the genocidal savages and racist scumbag terrorists. See how easy that was? You are this and you are that, and you you you...Dumb ass.
If we are "genocidal savages" then why are there more Muslims alive today than in 1950?....
Words mean things so maybe you should look up genocide in the dictionary....

They didn't "bomb the hell out of Iran"

What they DID do is send a very-very clear warning shot over the bow.
One of those missiles landed just outside of one of Iran's most important nuclear sites.
The message is "not one of your hundreds of missiles even touched our ground - we fired only 3, and if we chose to, all three would have eliminated your most treasured resources

So says the CIA which is the world's biggest threat to world peace that history has ever known. It's good that you seek them out for knowledge.
:blowpop:
Nice job of deflection, Glasnost! You know as well as I do that the Iranians have been attacking Israel through their proxies for well over a decade but you can't admit that...so you blame the CIA for the current unrest in the Middle East?

If we are "genocidal savages" then why are there more Muslims alive today than in 1950?....
Words mean things o maybe you should look up genocide in the dictionary....
Just because Palestinians have a lot of children, doesn't mean the Israelis aren't engaged in genocidal acts. They're a racist apartheid state, occupying Palestinian lands and they brutalized and slaughter the Palestinians.

Just because Palestinians have a lot of children, doesn't mean the Israelis aren't engaged in genocidal acts. They're a racist apartheid state, occupying Palestinian lands and they brutalized and slaughter the Palestinians.
you said this out loud, hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaaha

If the Jews are engaging in genocide in Gaza they aren't very good at it... there are more Palestinians alive in Gaza and Israel today than ever before... so you are lying when you call it genocide... if you have to lie you are on the wrong side of righteousness and hell awaits you...

Forum List

Back