Israel / Jews Vs Genocide by Arabs/Muslims since the 1920s

Rookie
Jan 30, 2012
Arab nations attempted to eliminate Israel since the beginning of its re-establishment,****** planning complete genocide.[br](Including calls by political and religious leaders like:

- Mufti Haj amin al-Husseini: 'Kill the Jews wherever you find them, this pleases Allah...'** 'I declare a holy war, my Moslem brothers! Murder the Jews! Murder them all.'***

- Nasser and other Arab leaders: 'throw the Jews into the sea,'**** Syria's Assad: 'It is time to embark on a war of annihilation.'*

- Muslim Brotherhood's spiritual leader al-Qaradawi,** and Hamas: 'kill them, down to the very last one,'**

- Hamas leader Abdel Aziz Rantisi: "by Allah we will not leave one Jew alive in Palestine."*

- Iran's Imam M. Rabbani (1994): 'Israel must disappear from the face of the Earth.'*

- Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, (2001): it is the mission of the Islamic Republic of Iran to erase Israel from the map of the region.***

- Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, former president of Iran (2001), one bomb Is enough To destroy Israel... in due time, The Islamic world will have a military nuclear device.* And: Muslims Should Use Nuclear Weapon against Israel.**

- Iran's Ahmadinejad in 2005: 'Wipe Israel off map... and Death to America!'**

- Ahmadinejad In 2007: 'Israel, US will soon die.'*

- Speaker of "moderate" PA Legislature (2007): "Kill Every Last Jew & American."*

- Hamas' spokesman Ismail Radwan (2007): "..the Islamic resurrection and end of days - is dependent on the killing of Jews by Muslims."*[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeAVBYAbn0]*[/ame]*

- Hamas Cleric Muhsen Abu 'Ita (2008): The Annihilation of the Jews in Palestine Is the Most Splendid Blessing for Palestine.**

- Fatah/Palestinian Authority TV sermon (2010): 'Fight The Jews & Kill Them -- They Are Enemies Of Humanity & Allah.'*
- Palestinian Authority's Yunis al Astal (2011): Jews 'Gathered for Annihilation.'*

- Egyptian Cleric Hazem Shuman (2011): "These Jews... Getting Rid of Them Is a Must."*

- [Egyptian] Muslim Brotherhood rally (2011): 'kill all Jews.'*

- Iran's president M. Ahmadinejad (2011): Annihilate Israel.*

- Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei (2012): a "cancerous tumour that must be excised and will be excised" from the Middle East.*

- PA's principal religious leader, Mufti Muhammad Hussein (2012): "Islam's goal is to kill Jews."*

- As well as polls of Arab-Palestinians - as late as in 2010* and 2011** - showing majority support for destroying Israel).

Attachments

• $ivg3.jpg
    $ivg3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 87
  • $ivg4.jpg
    $ivg4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 79
  • $ivg5.jpg
    $ivg5.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 86
It isn't americas problem. Israel can defend itself. Fuckem and their 3,000 year old holy land war.

Islam the religion of PIECES :lol:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims firebomb Coptic church in Cairo, killing 21
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

* 1971 Bangladesh 3,000,000 dead by Islamic fanatic Pakistani army to ethnic cleanse the impure Muslim Bangladeshis...
United Nations

* Sudan 2,500,000 dead by Arab-Islamic racist -supremacist regime in Khartoum against indigenous Africans... Washington Post, 2010

* Nigeria, Islamic Housa-Fulani [aided by Egypt] massacres on native Christian Biafra/Ibos: Millions of Igbo were slaughtered by Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba and other Nigerian vandals from 1966-1970.

* Algeria 1970s, more than 100,000 dead between Islamists and the Muslim Govt.
BBC, 2003

* Middle East, More Than One Million Jewish Refugees from Arab lands. (Canadian MP I. Kotler)

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Muslime Mufti Religion of Peace'er: The Caliphate Will Return. We Will Bring The Sword To Your Necks
In the Levant, we are involved in a fierce battle, and we will bring about a change in Syria and in the Levant in its entirety. The infidels divided the Levant into four states, and we will reunite them into a single state. The Safavid enterprise that led to Iran occupying Iraq, along with the Americans and the Zionists, will end in the garbage bin of history. The Caliphate in the path of the Prophet will return.

We await the caliph who will address the leaders of the US and Europe and say: From the Emir of the Believers from Jerusalem to the rulers of the West, this is the religion of Allah. Either you pay the jizya poll tax, or else you will bring the sword to your necks…

The people wants the restoration of the Caliphate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMw8XIqcmw]PLA Mufti Calls for Caliphate & Jizya "Or Else We Will Bring The Sword To Your Necks" - YouTube[/ame]

[...]As for what the West can do to help religious minorities in Muslim-majority societies, my answer is that it needs to begin using the billions of dollars in aid it gives to the offending countries as leverage. Then there is trade and investment. Besides diplomatic pressure, these aid and trade relationships can and should be made conditional on the protection of the freedom of conscience and worship for all citizens.

Instead of falling for overblown tales of Western Islamophobia, let’s take a real stand against the Christophobia infecting the Muslim world. Tolerance is for everyone—except the intolerant.[..]

Ayaan Hirsi Ali:The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World - The Daily Beast

[...]As for what the West can do to help religious minorities in Muslim-majority societies, my answer is that it needs to begin using the billions of dollars in aid it gives to the offending countries as leverage. Then there is trade and investment. Besides diplomatic pressure, these aid and trade relationships can and should be made conditional on the protection of the freedom of conscience and worship for all citizens.

Instead of falling for overblown tales of Western Islamophobia, let’s take a real stand against the Christophobia infecting the Muslim world. Tolerance is for everyone—except the intolerant.[..]

Ayaan Hirsi Ali:The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World - The Daily Beast

Er, maybe open a quran?

Quran 5:51: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Last edited:

Alexis de Toqueville...

* 1971 Bangladesh 3,000,000 dead by Islamic fanatic Pakistani army to ethnic cleanse the impure Muslim Bangladeshis...
United Nations

* Sudan 2,500,000 dead by Arab-Islamic racist -supremacist regime in Khartoum against indigenous Africans... Washington Post, 2010

* Nigeria, Islamic Housa-Fulani [aided by Egypt] massacres on native Christian Biafra/Ibos: Millions of Igbo were slaughtered by Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba and other Nigerian vandals from 1966-1970.

* Algeria 1970s, more than 100,000 dead between Islamists and the Muslim Govt.
BBC, 2003

* Middle East, More Than One Million Jewish Refugees from Arab lands. (Canadian MP I. Kotler)

NOW YOU BAG OF WIND>>>>AT LEAST HAVE THE GUTS AND HONESTY TO LIST ALL CHRISTIAN INSPIRED DEATHS/murders>>>>>>>>>>>INCLUDING THOSE AGAINST NON MUSLIMS......NICE TO SEE YOU RESPONCE...IT WILL TAKE YOU QUITE A WHILE........I FIND IDIOT MYOPI LIKE D.C. SUCH HYPOCRITES<UNEDUCATED<AND HAVE NO GRASP OF REALITY.........he/she/IT is a booorr...I'm theliq.....I tell it like it is,and keeping the bastards honest:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Instead of falling for overblown tales of Western Islamophobia, let&#8217;s take a real stand against the Christophobia infecting the Muslim world. Tolerance is for everyone&#8212;except the intolerant.[..]

Er, maybe open a quran?

Quran 5:51: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
:lol: :clap2: :lol:

Islimic Hadeeth Holy Scripture: 'Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia.

Last edited:
It isn't americas problem. Israel can defend itself. Fuckem and their 3,000 year old holy land war.

What does sefl-defense and survival have to do with "holy war"? Most Israelis are secular. It's 99% of Arab-Muslims who use 'jihad.' Yes. It's Americans, and the WEST's problem. Today the Staurday people tomorrow the Sunday people. You know about that "palerstinian" openly declared Jihadism? BTW Iran Vs Israel came BECAUSE of Israel's being US ' ally. See 1980 headline:

Iran Threatens Us Allies
Daily Union - Apr 11, 1980
By The Associated Press
Iranian President Bani-Sadr today threatened war on Iraq and battles against Israel and warned America's oil thirsty allies they won't net "so much as snake's poison"...
Daily Union - Google News Archive Search

Forum List

Back