Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Who would have ever thought Israel would be safer

USA you have leftist thugs killing folks everyday
along with massive gangs in every city
Guns have destroyed the USA

Europe you have millions of new Muslim invaders and knife attack , bombings and acid in the face

Europe you have millions of new Muslim invaders and knife attack , bombings and acid in the face

Parts of Europe are very safe as well.

No terror attacks recently in Poland. Or in the tremendous Republic of Hungary, Czechia or Slovakia either.

These more forward thinking nations have barred problemsome so-called refugees..

The UK is a crime ridden hell hole.....and guess what, Police in the UK say the government is suppressing crime reporting, so it's even worse

BritainVioentCrime.jpg

These more forward thinking nations have barred problemsome so-called refugees
That is mostly because of these countries being less interesting for economic migrants, because of lower economic benefits. Hungary was on one of the main transit routes for migrants during the crisis of 2015. But few actually wanted to stay there.

Except of that, Poland managed to use Ukrainian workers en masse to sustain its economic development.

Oh, yes!

There are still a few safe countries.

But they must work hard to stay that way.

I have read that Israel is generously offering financial incentives to certain ladies & gentlemen to leave and return to their own countries. Israel is even promising to find another country (presumably in Europe) that would welcome them.

I am very concerned about Japan. I have read that it plans to welcome 300,000 immigrants during the next five years. I hope that Japan can find another remedy to make up for the shortage of labor. Surely, the Japanese people must know about the lack of harmony in the United States and Europe.

Oh, yes!

There are still a few safe countries.

But they must work hard to stay that way.

I have read that Israel is generously offering financial incentives to certain ladies & gentlemen to leave and return to their own countries. Israel is even promising to find another country (presumably in Europe) that would welcome them.

I am very concerned about Japan. I have read that it plans to welcome 300,000 immigrants during the next five years. I hope that Japan can find another remedy to make up for the shortage of labor. Surely, the Japanese people must know about the lack of harmony in the United States and Europe.
Yes, and these 300000 is just the beginning. If I remember correctly, the number is set to arise. The only solution is vast robotization with artificial intelligence, which hardly will be the case in the foreseeable future.

That is mostly because of these countries being less interesting for economic migrants, because of lower economic benefits. Hungary was on one of the main transit routes for migrants during the crisis of 2015. But few actually wanted to stay there.

Except of that, Poland managed to use Ukrainian workers en masse to sustain its economic development.

Americans love win-win situations.

It is a win for Austria, Slovakia, & the Czech Republic that discourage immigration. Those nations stay homogeneous and everyone there shares common cultural values.

It is also a win for the refugees who are then directed to countries (such as England, Germany, Sweden & the United States) where multiculturalism is welcomed. So the refugees are able to start new lives there.

Americans love win-win situations.

It is a win for Austria, Slovakia, & the Czech Republic that discourage immigration. Those nations stay homogeneous and everyone there shares common cultural values.

It is also a win for the refugees who are then directed to countries (such as England, Germany, Sweden & the United States) where multiculturalism is welcomed. So the refugees are able to start new lives there.
The countries who receive refugees also have limited capacity. Sooner or later they will have to significantly decrease the numbers getting in.

The East European countries have similar demographic issues with the West. Sooner or later, the will have to get economical immigrants or reduce their economic growth.

Forum List

Back