Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She put me on ignore because she prefers to pretend that she's Jewish and she kept saying "my people", which she didn't like being reminded were actually Hispanics, not Jews. :D
Ignored because you're a bigoted zit.

Indeed.:D

Spin it anyway you want, you're used to spinning things for Israel. :popcorn:

Lips is embarrassed to be a Hispanic faking it as a Jew because she's embarrassed of her heritage. Indeed.:D

Ignored because you're a bigoted zit.

Indeed.:D

Lips is embarrassed to be a Hispanic faking it as a Jew because she's embarrassed of her heritage. Indeed.:D

Zionists being who they are, no telling the story behind how they adopted her. Her real parents may well be prisoners in a Zionist prison somewhere.

Zionists being who they are, no telling the story behind how they adopted her. Her real parents may well be prisoners in a Zionist prison somewhere.

Some whores for HAMAS just revel in being as vile as they can be, like the sherrithing does. I wonder how any adoptees other than Lipush feel about using adoption as a way to attack an demonize people?

There is something very wrong in the way the sherrithing's mind works. And it's called 'bigotry' - oh, she pretends it's some righteous crusade against a mythical evil she claims is 'Zionism'. But that 'Zionism' she inveighs against constantly does not exist except in the minds of the depraved fringes of the 'pro-Palestinian' fanatics - the very furthest ends of the lunatic fringe of that movement.

The views of the sherrithng cannot be taken seriously because they are so completely 'out there' - they're in conspiranutter territory, and nowhere near any reality.

The great-grandmother of King David, Ruth, wasn't born a daughter of Israel either. Nor were several of the ladies in my Hadassah chapter - or the husbands of several others.

To try to insult people because they are adopted, or proselytes to their religion, is pretty idiotic and very mean-spirited.

And basically, the Jewish people - like every other on the planet! - get to be the ones deciding who is or isn't 'one of us'.

That part of what 'right of self-determination' means. And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews, is the height of hypocrisy.

The great-grandmother of King David, Ruth, wasn't born a daughter of Israel either. Nor were several of the ladies in my Hadassah chapter - or the husbands of several others.

To try to insult people because they are adopted, or proselytes to their religion, is pretty idiotic and very mean-spirited.

And basically, the Jewish people - like every other on the planet! - get to be the ones deciding who is or isn't 'one of us'.

That part of what 'right of self-determination' means. And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews, is the height of hypocrisy.

And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews,..

Not true. The Palestinians own definition of who is a Palestinian includes native Jews as citizens.

You and your "Friend" are using Anti-Zionism to insult me and my family, on a personal matter! That is LOW, do you get that?

Do I attack anyone's family on this board? No, so why don't you keep your mouth SHUT for once and understand that what you're saying is wrong and disgusting?

For the record, my parents are righteous, they did the amazing thing of taking me in, and adopting an orphan is the act of pure selflessness, and they did it for the Mitzvah that is repairing the world.

What did YOU ever do for that simple aim, ha? besides complatining and spitting venom?

Quote:
And to howl that the Palestinians *must* have theirs, while denying the same to Jews,..

Not true. The Palestinians own definition of who is a Palestinian includes native Jews as citizens.

Evidently I need to spell it out: I was not suggesting that the Pals' definition excludes Jews.

I was saying it does Pal *supporters* no good to yell that Pals must have the right to define themselves while the ones yelling insist on 'defining' who is a Jew .

Quote:

Evidently I need to spell it out: I was not suggesting that the Pals' definition excludes Jews.

I was saying it does Pal *supporters* no good to yell that Pals must have the right to define themselves while the ones yelling insist on 'defining' who is a Jew .

The question is not who is a Jew. It is who is a citizen of the country.

Quote:

I believe the original point being made was about "self definition":redface:

Quote:

I believe the original point being made was about "self definition":redface:

I don't understand your point.

Not insulting her because she is adopted. If she has any feelings for her birth parents, she will look for them and see that they are OK.

Not insulting her because she is adopted. If she has any feelings for her birth parents, she will look for them and see that they are OK.

Zionism kills and steals, ethnically cleanses, embraces human trafficking, steals human organs from nonJews and dead Jewish soldiers, views nonJews as not human beings, so a humane person would want to know the fate of the nonJewish natural parents. I mean a human being whose very existence is because of her natural parents' making a baby owes something to them, she owes them her life. Should she not make an effort to inquire into their welfare? Of course, I speak not knowing how much Humanity is left in her, being raised as a Zionist.

Why should I have feelings for complete strangers?
sCo_blink.gif

Zionism kills and steals, ethnically cleanses, embraces human trafficking, steals human organs from nonJews and dead Jewish soldiers, views nonJews as not human beings, so a humane person would want to know the fate of the nonJewish natural parents. I mean a human being whose very existence is because of her natural parents' making a baby owes something to them, she owes them her life. Should she not make an effort to inquire into their welfare? Of course, I speak not knowing how much Humanity is left in her, being raised as a Zionist.

Stealing human organs? That was a stupid rumor that was never proven:cool:

"views nonJews as not human beings"

Silly statement which is based solely on hate:cool:

Let me tell you a little story, before you make yourself sound even more stupid:cool:

About 20 years ago there was a Jewish couple from the city of Lod, who had no kids. They adopted a small Brazilian infant named Caroline. They gaved her the best cloths, the best toys, endless love, and she loved them as parents.

One day, 2 and a half years after, a woman named Rosalinda came to Israel with a boyfriend, lawyer, and conviniently enough, the British Media, saying she was Caroline's mom, demanded her back from the Israeli couple that "Kidnapped" her.

There was a trial, which was very famous in Israel, in its end it was decided that her adoption was illegal and that she must return to Brazil. The claim that something was fishy in all that story was ignored.

It was all painted out that lucky was Rosalinda to have her child back from the "kidnappers", fact that Caroline saw the couple as parents and screamed when being taken away was never taken seriously.

About 15 years later the same lawyer who fought for "Justice for Caroline took a flight to Brazil to check up on this young girl which all of Israel heard of and cried for.

Do you know what he discovered? Caroline was abandoned by her father few days after arriving to Brazil, he got his cash from the journalists and took off. Her mother had 3 more children, each of them from a DIFFERENT father. The mother's "stable" boyfriend used to abused caroline, so she escaped at the age of 13 from the small poor house they lived in.

She became a prostitute, got pregnant at the age of 14. The father of her first child took him from her and was never heard from again. She got pregnant again before reaching 17. raised her second one all alone in the dumpsters of Sau Paulo.

All of that for WHAT? for making 2 Israelis look like kidnappers. she could have the BEST education. BEST future. She never could understand WHY it was done to her. for what reason. Money from her "biological parents" for giving the media the story of a lifetime, and letting them have a moment of Anti-Zionist SHIT! So what's so good about BIOLOGICAL family, you tell me? the screwed her over.

And my parents happened to KNOW this couple personally. When was a child, of course there was time in which I wondered when, why, and who. But then I got older, and wiser. the story of Caroline could have very well be mine. I heard that story and learned it since was a little girl. So no, I don't have anymore "feelings", the family I have, the STATE I have, the RELIGION and STATUS I have is something not only my parents chose, but later on I chose for myself.

THAT's the meaning of HUMANITY!

Why should I have feelings for complete strangers?
sCo_blink.gif

Perfect illustration of what Zionism does to a human being!

"views nonJews as not human beings"

Silly statement which is based solely on hate:cool:

The words you write in your posts prove what I said is true, your natural parents may not be Jewish but they are human beings, too and there is a story behind how it came about that they did not keep their child to raise, you.

Clearly the Israeli plan has been and will continue to be Settlement building despite International Law...It is plan adopted before she attacked her neighbors pre-emptively in 67...Capturing Jerusalem and as much of the West Bank was always in the cards.

Nothing will stop the Israeli land theft until a military force stops her.

Give it time, the Middle East bubble presure keps expanding and it will pop again, only this time, the choice of weapons will be missiles.
Yes, there are already about 300,000 Israelis living in the Judeah and Samaria and more are coming everyday. Arabs can kiss it goodbye. Or they can move to Gaza, or Jordan, Egypt, or Syria, where they originally came from. Shalom mother pucker.
So basically, you think that Jews should just take what they want by force and suffer the consequences of continued war possibly escalating to nuclear weapons, while you hide behind your computer and act like a tough guy? Did I nail it? :D
So basically you think when Muslims attack others like savages they get to get away with it. But Jews who defeated the attacking Muslims now have to give ancient ancestral lands back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back