Israel Declares War!

Netanyahu says Israel at ‘war’ after Hamas terrorists unleash major attack, killing 40+

Hamas killed over 40 Israelis, what else could this be called?
Its well over 100 now

Israel has the something similar dum dum.

Japan declared war but we hadn’t. If Congress didn’t declare war against the Japanese after Pearl Harbor the US wouldn’t have participated in that war.

So your contention is, if Israel does not declare war, then the declaration of war made by Hamas/Iran by way of this surprise attack doesn't count? That without said declaration by Israel, Hamas/Iran would stop the attacks? And you're applying this same... "logic" to Japan's declaration of war on the U.S. by way of its attack at Pearl Harbor?

And you called me dumb?

I've been saying over the past year that unless Israel gets it shit together internally they were gonna get Yom Kipper-ed again.....Looks like I was correct.

It’s really fascinating in shocking. Somebody should look into this and see if somebody from the IDF allow this to happen. Because they seem to be UnPresidented numbers compared to the previous incidence.

I’ve never heard of Palestinian militants having tanks.

They've kidnapped Israeli citizens!

Go get em Israel!

JERUSALEM (AP) —

The Israeli military says that Gaza’s militant Hamas rulers are holding Israeli civilians and soldiers captive in the Palestinian enclave, marking major escalation in the fighting.

The military confirmed Hamas claims that its fighters had kidnapped a number of Israelis after they infiltrated Israel’s highly fortified separation fence and stormed into Israeli communities in the country’s south.

The state of Israel has declared War in response to a Barrage of Rockets Launched by Hamas early this morning , as well as the infiltration of militants into Israel.
Benjy really needs something to distract his people right now what with the corruption charges and the supreme court thing.

Possible false flag?

This isn't the Yom Kippur War, far from it, so there's that. It is however an intelligence failure of major proportions, and that will fall on Netanyahu's head, as it should,

Forum List

Back