Israel Damages Gaza Kindergarten In Airstrike

Israel has recently been trying to destroy construction of Palestinians that makes use of solar power throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territories of East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. I guess this power source, they see as a threat, if traditional electricity was the only power source, they have the ability to control access of Palestinians to it, through allowing or not allowing fuel to the Palestinians to operate their power systems. Of course, denial of infrastructure like electricity needs results in things like babies dying because there is no power to operate incubators, there have been such deaths in Gaza.

Egypt now takes care of most electricity-fuel issue in Gaza.

Because Israel is no fucking help. Ya, that's how you win friends.

The real question is: what took Egypt so freekin' long to offer their Arab/Muslim brethren a little help? What kind of MORON would require Israel to make life better for those committed to Israel's destruction? An IMAmoron.

Israel damages Gaza kindergarten in airstrike the night of June 3, 2012

This story is reported by ReliefWeb, from misna.org

The kindergarten was only opened a few months ago, and was funded by the Italian government.

“We are very surprised by what happened because the kindergarten was announced in Israel, in short, they know we’re there, we opened the facility on March 19″: thus said to MISNA the President of the NGO ‘Wind of the Earth’, Massimo Annibale Rossi, which together with the Italian Cooperation and the Italian episcopal Conference (CEI), has funded and built the Umm al-Nasser kindergarten, damaged in an Israeli air raid last Saturday night.

“The ‘Children of Earth’ – the first children’s center in Gaza, which derives all its energy from solar panels – regularly hosts approximately 130 children between the ages of three and six, as well as organizing activities for the women of the Bedouin community next village,” explained Massimo Annibale Rossi.

“In an area with unemployment rates of 80%, with 9 out of 10 children suffering from intestinal parasites and the living conditions of a Sub-Saharan African country, despite being located just 30 kilometers from Tel Aviv – insists Rossi – you cannot target a rare oasis of fun and normalcy for children born and raised during a conflict and under embargo.”

According to the leaders of the structure, the damage caused by the raid, however, will not prevent the resumption of normal activities of kindergarten.

Please post a link now that you have 15 posts

Im not a monster here but why is everyone acting like collateral damage and the deaths of children have never happened in a war before? Yeah its a terrible accident but thats all it was an accident its ot like they said hey theres a kindergarden full of Muslim pigs lets bomb them to hell.

Palestinian Rocket Strikes Near Kindergarten; Israel Hits at Gaza Targets - Bloomberg

Israel’s air force struck at least eight different targets in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, wounding six people, and Palestinians fired a rocket into Israel that hit near a kindergarten, injuring two.

Im not a monster here but why is everyone acting like collateral damage and the deaths of children have never happened in a war before? Yeah its a terrible accident but thats all it was an accident its ot like they said hey theres a kindergarden full of Muslim pigs lets bomb them to hell.

Palestinian Rocket Strikes Near Kindergarten; Israel Hits at Gaza Targets - Bloomberg

Israel’s air force struck at least eight different targets in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, wounding six people, and Palestinians fired a rocket into Israel that hit near a kindergarten, injuring two.

...fired a rocket into Israel...

Where is "into Israel?" There is no border around Gaza.

Israel has recently been trying to destroy construction of Palestinians that makes use of solar power throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territories of East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. I guess this power source, they see as a threat, if traditional electricity was the only power source, they have the ability to control access of Palestinians to it, through allowing or not allowing fuel to the Palestinians to operate their power systems. Of course, denial of infrastructure like electricity needs results in things like babies dying because there is no power to operate incubators, there have been such deaths in Gaza.

Egypt now takes care of most electricity-fuel issue in Gaza.

Because Israel is no fucking help. Ya, that's how you win friends.

Why do you think we have any interest of being their friends?

Into Israeli cities.

You perfectly know what that means, yet you go around it and ignore the issue. issue is Hamas harming civilians.

You can say we have no civilians, you can say we have "no borders" but you perfectly know that they hurt innocent people and you trying to twist it on your own personal PC bullshit won't change the truth.

Hamas is doomed and should be destroyed.

Into Israeli cities.

You perfectly know what that means, yet you go around it and ignore the issue. issue is Hamas harming civilians.

You can say we have no civilians, you can say we have "no borders" but you perfectly know that they hurt innocent people and you trying to twist it on your own personal PC bullshit won't change the truth.

Hamas is doomed and should be destroyed.

You can say we have no civilians, you can say we have "no borders"...

Don't blame me for that. I just state the facts.

Hamas just states the facts. What anyone thinks of Hamas is irrelevant. Facts are facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
remember kids:

Jewish civilians in Israel = victims whose blood echo the validity of maintaining a racist status quo

Non-Jewish civilians in Palestine = collateral damage and no big deal who, you know, were probably going to be terrorists anyway.

The More You Know..

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Solar powered kindergarten in Gaza

Wednesday, 09 May 2012

By Noora Faraj
Al Arabiya with Agencies

In this article, you can watch a video, with pictures of the kindergarten and the children there, that was damaged by the Israeli airstrike launched against the kindergarten in the Gaza Strip on June 3 and June 4.

The Italian government has recently funded a project in Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip which includes the establishment of a solar-powered kindergarten.

The solar panels installed on the roof of Umm al-Nasser kindergarten, trap energy from the sun which generates electricity enough to power the school’s lighting and electric-run machines the entire day.

Naheda Khail, project coordinator at Vento di Terra in Gaza explained that solar energy is both cost-efficient and environmentally friendly.

Umm al-Nasser kindergarten consists of eight classrooms and serves 150 children from the local Bedouin community.

Ibrahim Sharayha, an engineer, said there are two energy converters on site to ensure continual electricity supply.

“The school uses alternative power. It gives around 10 kilowatts of electricity. We have two convertors, each one produces 5 kilowatts. Near the school, there is mosque which also uses the same kind of alternative energy that gives it approximately 24 hours of electricity,” she said

Here is the link to this video, which is followed by a transcript of the video.

Solar powered kindergarten in Gaza

Yeah, but when they have a track record of targeting civilian infrastructure, it's obvious that these things are not accidents, they're intentional.

Statement like these are what any sane Israeli wishes.

Hamas is responsible for terrorizing my city, my house, my friends and family.

I want them gone.

Sue me.
Well, Israel is responsible for a helluva lot more terrorism than Hamas. And until you own up to that fact, shits' gonna keep happening. Lobbying rockets is not the same as a game of horseshoe's. They don't do it because they like it; they do it because of the occupation.

You need to clean up your own home, before you start criticizing other peoples houses.

I am.going to try to find out more about the damage to the kindergarten. What I am seeing is more and more is attempts to censor the truth about Israel's human rights abuses carried out in her 45+.yr Occupation. It will not work, Truth will always be brought into the Light.

Last edited:

I want them gone.

Sue me.
Well, Israel is responsible for a helluva lot more terrorism than Hamas. And until you own up to that fact, shits' gonna keep happening. Lobbying rockets is not the same as a game of horseshoe's. They don't do it because they like it; they do it because of the occupation.

You need to clean up your own home, before you start criticizing other peoples houses.

Israeli's choose to live in The occupied Territory's, Palestinians have no choice to live anywhere else

Statements like that show it's not the Pals who are preventing peace.

I want them gone.

Sue me.

Didn't you say recently that Israel WASN'T a war zone?

I am sometimes wondering, in what way should I adress you in order for you to understand the tiny tiny things.

I'll let you know when I figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

Israel damages Gaza kindergarten in airstrike the night of June 3, 2012

This story is reported by ReliefWeb, from misna.org

The kindergarten was only opened a few months ago, and was funded by the Italian government.

“We are very surprised by what happened because the kindergarten was announced in Israel, in short, they know we’re there, we opened the facility on March 19″: thus said to MISNA the President of the NGO ‘Wind of the Earth’, Massimo Annibale Rossi, which together with the Italian Cooperation and the Italian episcopal Conference (CEI), has funded and built the Umm al-Nasser kindergarten, damaged in an Israeli air raid last Saturday night.

“The ‘Children of Earth’ – the first children’s center in Gaza, which derives all its energy from solar panels – regularly hosts approximately 130 children between the ages of three and six, as well as organizing activities for the women of the Bedouin community next village,” explained Massimo Annibale Rossi.

“In an area with unemployment rates of 80%, with 9 out of 10 children suffering from intestinal parasites and the living conditions of a Sub-Saharan African country, despite being located just 30 kilometers from Tel Aviv – insists Rossi – you cannot target a rare oasis of fun and normalcy for children born and raised during a conflict and under embargo.”

According to the leaders of the structure, the damage caused by the raid, however, will not prevent the resumption of normal activities of kindergarten.

So what?

I want them gone.

Sue me.

Didn't you say recently that Israel WASN'T a war zone?

I am sometimes wondering, in what way should I adress you in order for you to understand the tiny tiny things.

I'll let you know when I figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

While you are at it, explain why you are living inside Palestine's international borders.

Forum List

Back