Israel and Bibi should negotiate with Gaza citizens to replace Hamas with a new government that the citizens will elect

No, the stupid thing is letting AIPAC dictate what our foreign policy is, and BOTH parties are equally guilty of it.

I think what we ought to do is accept the Zionists in the US, let them have one of those big empty rectangles in the west as the New Jewish State, and let the Palestinians have Palestine back.

Of course you do, because you and the Democratic Party are always on the side of evil. It is what you do. If you don't believe Hamas is evil, then there isn't much I can do for you. If you believe the Jewish are evil, then there isn't much I can do for you. I recognize that you are an atheist and likely blame all of it on religion, but the reality is that Judaism and Christianity taken to the extremes result in Hasidic Jews and the Amish, neither of which are even remotely violent. Islam taken to the extreme results in Hamas, ISIS and Hezbollah, all of which want to kill everyone that isn't Islamic. I know you won't understand, but I figured I would at least give it a shot to provide a dose of reality to the false narrative that is ingrained so deep inside your being.

Actually, both sides in this conflict are evil, and the Zionists started it.

How exactly is Israel and Judaism evil? I guess they should sit back and allows the terrorist to kill their people? Let me guess, you think they can give them some warm cookies and milk and all will be good.

Nuts much?

Reality check. Hamas won the election because most Palestinians don't want to negotiate with the Zionist Squatters.
Yes they were elected but the election was tight... In the latest local election Fatah were way ahead.

Fatah want to negotiate with Isreal and are generally way less violent.

If Isreal actually wanted peace they would remove the settler on condition they are dealing with a Fatah government. It could be the start of a road to a more peaceful conditions...

Isreal have to stop the illegal settlers, they a major point of contention... I have worked with guys in the IDF and the say those settlers are nutjobs... 'Who brings there kids into a war zone and arms themselves to the teeth...". He said there is a fair few of them that are Russian nutjobs... They shoot at everyone including the IDF at times..

Gaza has the highest population density of any place on Earth except the Vatican.
They have been there traditionally for over 10,000 years.
They are the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Philistines, Nabateans, etc.
They are the rightful inhabitants.
Israel is evil, invaders, illegal, narcissistic, racist, and criminal.
They have no legal right to exist as a country.
No country can ever be legal that supports only one religion by illegal discrimination against all other religions.
Bullshit.

That region is the birthplace of many ethnic groups and religions, and that includes Jews. There is no one “rightful inhabitant”. And hey…keep on using the language of dehumanization… like those calling the Palestinians rabid animals…it just makes it easier to justify murder doesn’t it?

If supporting one religion over others makes a country “illegal” there are a whole lot to pick from. Religious freedom is not a popular concept in much of the world.

Of course you do, because you and the Democratic Party are always on the side of evil. It is what you do. If you don't believe Hamas is evil, then there isn't much I can do for you

Well, yes, because you are incapable of understanding their point of view.

Let's put it in terms you can understand. Let's say those Mexicans who terrify you, instead of merely coming in to take menial jobs you don't want to do, instead forcefully take over your unnamed state, treat the white folks there like second-class citizens and just for shits and grins, occasionally bomb your schools and hospitals. My guess is, after a while, you'd do exactly what Hamas is doing.

If you believe the Jewish are evil, then there isn't much I can do for you. I recognize that you are an atheist and likely blame all of it on religion, but the reality is that Judaism and Christianity taken to the extremes result in Hasidic Jews and the Amish, neither of which are even remotely violent.

I think all religion is evil, but that's not the point here. The point is that ZIONISM is an evil, racist philosophy. It's okay for the Zionists to take land from non-white people because God said so. This kind of stupidity most white people grew out of when the Colonial Empires disbanded. Not the Zionists, though. They still think this is fine.

And please don't pretend they are non-violent. Most of the wars in the Middle East are started or instigated by the ZIONISTS.

Islam taken to the extreme results in Hamas, ISIS and Hezbollah, all of which want to kill everyone that isn't Islamic.

Again, the problem isn't their religion; it's our policies. This is a lesson we didn't learn 50 years ago in Vietnam or 120 years ago in the Philippines. People don't like it when you invade their countries and take their land.

I know you won't understand, but I figured I would at least give it a shot to provide a dose of reality to the false narrative that is ingrained so deep inside your being.

Look, man, I know that you guys all tell yourselves in Jesusland that putting a bunch of religious fanatics in Palestine so Jesus can come back is a good thing, but ticking off 1 billion Muslims is probably a bad idea.

How exactly is Israel and Judaism evil? I guess they should sit back and allows the terrorist to kill their people? Let me guess, you think they can give them some warm cookies and milk and all will be good.
They should have stayed in Europe, where they belonged.

This is the point you don't seem to get. The Zionists are not from Palestine. They are invaders from Europe, no different than any other colonizing group that takes land from the indigenous inhabitants. That they are using a religious excuse to do so actually makes it a little worse, because you can't argue with religious fanatics.

Sure! It it obvious that the Israelis launched all of those rockets at themselves and forced Hama fighters to invade southern Israel.
In reality IDF (under hardline Israelis) have been cooking this already this year.. IDF have killed 250 people before this weekend and have removed Palestinians out of thousands of their own homes..

There are Isrealis that don't want peace, there are Palestinians that don't want peace. What Hamas did was very wrong and I totally condemn. But lets be clear there are certain Israelis who have blood on their hands and are loving this... They want this war just as much a jihadist..

I think Robert Fisk said it best when he said both sides are wrong and any one trying to justify their side is just trying to justify murder...

This weekend Hamas were the bad guys, look at Gazza right now, there is no military aim in what they are doing... It is just bombing innocent people with disregard..

Hamas is now going to be eliminated and Gaza citizens will need a new government there. As IDF hunt down and bring to justice the terrorists this should be considered. Many if not most citizens there are discontented anyways so why not ask them if they have a moderate, non-militant government that can replace their current government that is on the run? This would probably save more lives in the long run.
The citizens elected Hamas

Israel exists only because of US weapons and money.
1. Sadly, that seems to be the case.

2. Because of demographic changes in the United States, sometime in the next century, future Americans may decide to stop its steadfast support of Israel.

3. I get the feeling that in the long run, the Arab nations will win.

a. Sadly, Israel -- like the Crusader states -- may turn out to be only a temporary phenomenon.

Hamas is now going to be eliminated and Gaza citizens will need a new government there. As IDF hunt down and bring to justice the terrorists this should be considered. Many if not most citizens there are discontented anyways so why not ask them if they have a moderate, non-militant government that can replace their current government that is on the run? This would probably save more lives in the long run.
Dont kid yourself

Most arabs support the war against Israel

Including those in Gaza

I know this, that is my point. The have abandoned any desire.for governing and are now on the run. Their citizens need new, stable representation.

When under attack, people don't vote for pacifists...

Hardliner Israelis know this...

And yes, Hamas Hardliners know that too...

Militants (on both sides) gain more power when there is more violence...

Isrealis are the ones with the breathing space in this but through a combination of a number things (only a few I even understand) continue to pick hardliners for their Government...

Hardliners are not looking for peace and violence has both population feeling they need to be protected..

Let's put it in terms you can understand. Let's say those Mexicans who terrify you, instead of merely coming in to take menial jobs you don't want to do, instead forcefully take over your unnamed state, treat the white folks there like second-class citizens and just for shits and grins, occasionally bomb your schools and hospitals. My guess is, after a while, you'd do exactly what Hamas is doing.

For starters, nobody is scared of Mexicans, but some of us have some common sense. We can't support the world and allowing an open border is a huge security risk. I know in your cum-by-ya fantasy world bad people would never attempt to walk across our border and take advantage of our system or do harm to us, but some of us live in reality.

Secondly, your mixed analogy exemplifies your general confusion. Israel's territory is theirs, unless of course you want to reverse all land exchanges that have taken place throughout history as the result of war?. Good luck with that. Israel gives work permits to Palestinians in Gaza to come and work. In return, they elect Hamas who in turn randomly attacks Israel. Israel responds and people like you act as if they shouldn't do so, or must do so proportionally, because they are the "occupiers" and deserve the random attacks on its citizens. Would it be justified for Native Americans to indiscriminately kill people in the US? It seems as though in the minds of the average lefty, if a group claims to be a victim are justified to do virtually anything they want. Again, back in reality, things can't work like that.

I think all religion is evil, but that's not the point here. The point is that ZIONISM is an evil, racist philosophy. It's okay for the Zionists to take land from non-white people because God said so. This kind of stupidity most white people grew out of when the Colonial Empires disbanded. Not the Zionists, though. They still think this is fine.

And please don't pretend they are non-violent. Most of the wars in the Middle East are started or instigated by the ZIONISTS.

All religion is not evil. To say otherwise is ignorant.

Hamas started this war you dolt. Just like a lefty, you always have an excuse on hand for criminals.

Look, man, I know that you guys all tell yourselves in Jesusland that putting a bunch of religious fanatics in Palestine so Jesus can come back is a good thing, but ticking off 1 billion Muslims is probably a bad idea.

I couldn't care less about ticking anybody off. Terrorists are evil. If terrorists control a region or a country, that country or region needs to be eliminated. Pretty simple really.

his is the point you don't seem to get. The Zionists are not from Palestine. They are invaders from Europe, no different than any other colonizing group that takes land from the indigenous inhabitants. That they are using a religious excuse to do so actually makes it a little worse, because you can't argue with religious fanatics.

Some 3000+ years ago, the Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians and yes many Jews relocated. How far back do you wish to go? The area was once part of the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine Empire. Are we to evaluate the origins of everyone in the world and locate them accordingly? Is that even remotely feasible? Maybe Israel and Palestine should be given to Europe, but which country/countries? Are we to reverse thousands of years worth of conquest? Where does it stop? That makes little sense, but I have come to expect such from you and your ilk.

I'm not worried about 2 million oppressed Palestinians coming here.

We are the ones fucking with them, not the other way around.

If we had a lick of sense, we'd cut off all aid to the Zionist Squatters and announce, "We aren't a party to your conflict!"

Instead we keep sticking our hand in the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

Again, if you guys are so keen on a war, let's start up a draft, tax the rich to pay for a war, and have the government control the economy the way it did during World War II. If you are really that keen to go to war.
NEW Leaders needed, Israel and the Palestinians.

1. Sadly, that seems to be the case.

2. Because of demographic changes in the United States, sometime in the next century, future Americans may decide to stop its steadfast support of Israel.

3. I get the feeling that in the long run, the Arab nations will win.

a. Sadly, Israel -- like the Crusader states -- may turn out to be only a temporary phenomenon.
Is a mess now, until the now dictator style leader ISRAEL was a Democratic state, a defender of those values against those who would harm them and US, HERE IN USA.

Forum List

Back