Israel and Bibi should negotiate with Gaza citizens to replace Hamas with a new government that the citizens will elect

Gaza has the highest population density of any place on Earth except the Vatican.
They have been there traditionally for over 10,000 years.
They are the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Philistines, Nabateans, etc.
They are the rightful inhabitants.
Israel is evil, invaders, illegal, narcissistic, racist, and criminal.
They have no legal right to exist as a country.
No country can ever be legal that supports only one religion by illegal discrimination against all other religions.
Go fuck yourself. I hope Gaza is laid waste, buried and cursed.

Good, make the area so inhospitable that they return to their nomadic roots.

The UN will rush in and up their incomes and freebies. The UN loves terrorists like the faux 'Pallies', unless of course they're African Christians, in which case they encourage their Muslim buddies to torture, rape, and starve them to death. If the Israelis pull another 'Sharon Moment' and give it back to the cretins, the UN will spend billions rebuilding it and hand it back to the terrorist gangsters.

What if this was all pre planned with the elites? Perhaps there is more to come. Possibilities exist. Perhaps China gets Taiwan and somehow, we have peace in this region and Ukraine. Of course, anything nuclear or of WMD nature in the middle east will be removed from a powerful air war or other means.

Hamas is now going to be eliminated and Gaza citizens will need a new government there. As IDF hunt down and bring to justice the terrorists this should be considered. Many if not most citizens there are discontented anyways so why not ask them if they have a moderate, non-militant government that can replace their current government that is on the run? This would probably save more lives in the long run.
Wouldn't surprise me if Israel just takes over the area completely and sends the Palestinians their walking papers.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Wouldn't surprise me if Israel just takes over the area completely and sends the Palestinians their walking papers.

As they should. Force those in Gaza to the West Bank and take it over. They did it to themselves. Nobody should expect a country to put up with a bunch of 3rd world wackos killing their people. Gaza elected Hamas, showing their allegiance to the terror group. Israel has put up with the knuckle draggers and even given them work permits in Israel. It is time to destroy them and take Gaza from them. Also, Israel should make it very clear that if those in the West Bank get any ideas, the same will happen to their territory. If the nuts in Palestine would leave Israel alone and mind their own business, there would be no conflict, but they can't, because Islam, unlike Judaism, taken to extreme commands them to kill those that do not agree with them.

Please tell me how many Israeli squatters there were in Gaza. Perhaps you should get that reality check checked!

We aren't talking about Gaza, we are talking about the whole of Palestine.

Once again, do you have a learning disability we should know about?

As they should. Force those in Gaza to the West Bank and take it over. They did it to themselves. Nobody should expect a country to put up with a bunch of 3rd world wackos killing their people. Gaza elected Hamas, showing their allegiance to the terror group. Israel has put up with the knuckle draggers and even given them work permits in Israel. It is time to destroy them and take Gaza from them. Also, Israel should make it very clear that if those in the West Bank get any ideas, the same will happen to their territory. If the nuts in Palestine would leave Israel alone and mind their own business, there would be no conflict, but they can't, because Islam, unlike Judaism, taken to extreme commands them to kill those that do not agree with them.

There are two million people in Gaza. You can't "take Gaza" from them without committing Ethnic cleansing... which the world won't tolerate.

Yes, the were elected. They are now on the run and unable to govern their citizens. Due to their choice it is a derelict of duty. Thus, it is time for citizens to elect a government that can in fact govern.
It’s actually the time they get to pay for what they voted for. I’m not willing to pretend these animals are just innocent victims of their government. They voted for it overwhelmingly. Now they get to pay the price, overwhelmingly.

• Thanks

There are two million people in Gaza. You can't "take Gaza" from them without committing Ethnic cleansing... which the world won't tolerate.
The whole of Palestine? What other parts are you referring to? The West bank? What have they done to Israel? You do realize Hamas does not control the West Bank, right?

Relocate them to the West Bank. That is Palestine you know? Their homes are going to be leveled any way. What, you think that is a humanitarian disaster and what Hamas did the Israeli citizens wasn't? Let me guess, you will want the US to accept them refugees from Gaza after it is destroyed. I mean, there is not possible way they would have a hatred toward the US or anything like that. There is no possible way that Hamas sympathizers would be part of that group.

Democrats have the combined brain power of a goldfish and that is insulting to the goldfish.

2 million supporters of Hamas. Palestinian isn’t an ethnic group, they aren’t even a class of people. They are the shit left over after all the Arab nations told them to fuck off and go away.

It’s open season, give them two days for Iran to take them or kill them all.

It’s actually the time they get to pay for what they voted for. I’m not willing to pretend these animals are just innocent victims of their government. They voted for it overwhelmingly. Now they get to pay the price, overwhelmingly.

Yeah, I don't think Democrats get this. Citizens of Gaza voted for Hamas. Gaza needs to be annexed by Israel and the remaining people need to be bused to the West Bank. Simple as that.

Yeah, I don't think Democrats get this. Citizens of Gaza voted for Hamas. Gaza needs to be annexed by Israel and the remaining people need to be bused to the West Bank. Simple as that.
Not sure why the West Bank would want them. Send them to Iran.

Reality check. Hamas won the election because most Palestinians don't want to negotiate with the Zionist Squatters.
Hamas won because Palestinians were fed up with the PA’s corruption and inability get the most basic things done. Hamas ran a better campaign by actually providing some services. Of course they are just as corrupt and no longer allow elections to be held. Unfortunately…the people of Gaza have very little real choice.

Ethnic cleansing…a predictable rightist response.

Hamas won because Palestinians were fed up with the PA’s corruption and inability get the most basic things done. Hamas ran a better campaign by actually providing some services. Of course they are just as corrupt and no longer allow elections to be held. Unfortunately…the people of Gaza have very little real choice.

That's part of it. Also is the fact that Hamas has taken a hard line, while Fatah was happy to sell out the cause of Palestine for some western aid money.

I suspect if an election was held with Fatah and Hamas as the choices, Hamas would probably win.

Relocate them to the West Bank. That is Palestine you know? Their homes are going to be leveled any way. What, you think that is a humanitarian disaster and what Hamas did the Israeli citizens wasn't? Let me guess, you will want the US to accept them refugees from Gaza after it is destroyed. I mean, there is not possible way they would have a hatred toward the US or anything like that. There is no possible way that Hamas sympathizers would be part of that group.

No, the stupid thing is letting AIPAC dictate what our foreign policy is, and BOTH parties are equally guilty of it.

I think what we ought to do is accept the Zionists in the US, let them have one of those big empty rectangles in the west as the New Jewish State, and let the Palestinians have Palestine back.

• Funny

Forum List

Back