Isn’t this interesting

Jesus fucking christ. The marxist Dim shitstains and their "chick math". This isn't differential calculus... its 2nd grade arithmetic. Its 1+1=2. These are the dumbfucks who couldn't count how many heads were under a sign in an Iowa cornfield. They're much too stupid to govern anything.
Sadly it is that simple to produce vote results. That is unless you’re cheating. In that case cell 1 doesn’t equal the cell total it equals the cell total minus x% that then gets applied to cell 2. Aren’t computers fun.

One thing computers never do is glitch calculations. Those have to be programmed in.

I had a short conversation with my husband's firm's IT expert, he told me all the systems SHOULD run the same software, if one glitches they all glitch.

He said that's the first clue

really... did he tell you try to turn it off and on again... :)
imo, you should report this to the trump hotline... :D

Cease flaming

The software provider for elections in the swing states had to send an “update” the night before the elections. Update to what? Changing the vote tallies after the testing was done? That’s the only reason I can think of. If a program is tested and ready for an Election Day there sure as hell shouldn’t be an update the night before.

ya the libs on this forum say hunter biden's laptop was messed with but tell us the voting machines are beyond reproach

it is not a computer virus why you lost landslide, it is the coronovirus stupid... :D
A feature is not a virus. Or are you saying they downloaded their own virus the night before?

he lost it bro, lost it landslide... :)

he didnt lose it because of a software, but because of his own incompetence and stupidity...
millions of democrats and republicans capable of seeing that voted him down, as simple as that...
it is pretty simple outcome if you really think about it, not going the crazy la la fantasy land right winger like to hang out...

I think you're due for a free helicopter ride, a courtesy of the government treasury.

you are threatening me bro...

You're at liberty to choose the voucher for the free ride, you also have to fill out an application at the Town Clerk to see if you qualify.

hey bro, you threatening me...

or should i ask; do you have the guts to threaten me...

The software provider for elections in the swing states had to send an “update” the night before the elections. Update to what? Changing the vote tallies after the testing was done? That’s the only reason I can think of. If a program is tested and ready for an Election Day there sure as hell shouldn’t be an update the night before.

ya the libs on this forum say hunter biden's laptop was messed with but tell us the voting machines are beyond reproach
Liberals never miss an opportunity to be hypocrites.

it is not a computer virus why you lost landslide, it is the coronovirus stupid... :D
A feature is not a virus. Or are you saying they downloaded their own virus the night before?

he didnt lose it because of a software, but because of his own incompetence and stupidity...
millions of democrats and republicans capable of seeing that voted him down, as simple as that...
it is pretty simple outcome if you really think about it, not going the crazy la la fantasy land right winger like to hang out...

I think you're due for a free helicopter ride, a courtesy of the government treasury.

You're at liberty to choose the voucher for the free ride, you also have to fill out an application at the Town Clerk to see if you qualify.

How 'bout threaten yourself to eat shit and die..... and then carry it out.

another-liberal-crybaby.jpg

are you mad bro... :D

Damn it.......back to the shop.

another-liberal-crybaby.jpg

i aint crying bro, i am laughing at you crazy lunatics trying to figure out what just happened to you.. :auiqs.jpg:

you just got served a landslide lesson by the sane democrats and republicans of the country, you got put in place with your orange president... :D

in other words; you got owned by logic and reason... :)

regardless tho, always fun to watch you folks melting down here... ;)

My iPhone updated the other day. Must be a conspiracy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So suspicious.

Relevant ?

Don't think so.

Using his logic every computer using the software should have updated...but didn't

Leftists are really slow

Man, you guys are stupid.

I really need to tone it down for you to understand.

You're flaming and not taken seriously....ssdd

Forum List

Back