Isn't racism a God given right?

I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.
I agree that tolerating them invites them to grow. I don't like that, either. But meeting hate with hate? I'd like to TRY to stay a little calmer and more rational than that.
View attachment 229714
You dont have to hate someone in order to wreck their asses and give them pause.
Exactly. But I'm not sure what you mean by "wreck their asses." The Proud Boys, who our poster seems to be cheering for, is a group of professional violence instigators--a political "fight club," if you will. Meeting that with more violence (unless they hit you first) isn't the answer.
I beg to differ. You hit someone first and that usually takes all the fight out of them.

The people you know are quite different than the people I know.

See?

I answered the post without calling them pussies, which is what I was thinking.

Hit me and I turn into a rabid honey badger. Way worse if it's one of mine.
A honey badger huh? If I hit you I promise you that you would do nothing but turn into Sleeping Beauty. :laugh:

images

Could Hitler have been defeated, if nobody hated him?
Are you saying Proud Boy is like Hitler?
Not very novel these days.
I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.
I agree that tolerating them invites them to grow. I don't like that, either. But meeting hate with hate? I'd like to TRY to stay a little calmer and more rational than that.
View attachment 229714
Would have gotten nowhere without the support of those who hated segregation and its proponents.
You can hate segregation without hating the people who believed in it. Sure, what you and A are pushing is emotionally attractive to me, because if there's one thing I can't tolerate, it's intolerance. But causing more hate and more violence and more ill will is NOT going to win in the end.
A knows: I get in these Gandhi moods and there's no shifting me.
Gandhi had the help of the Brits realizing that if the people turned on them out of hatred they could not survive it.

View attachment 229714
You dont have to hate someone in order to wreck their asses and give them pause.
Exactly. But I'm not sure what you mean by "wreck their asses." The Proud Boys, who our poster seems to be cheering for, is a group of professional violence instigators--a political "fight club," if you will. Meeting that with more violence (unless they hit you first) isn't the answer.

How do you know the poster is an actual "Proud Boy"?

The OP's avatar depicts a black man. How do you think he's not an actual black man?

View attachment 229714

The OP's avatar depicts a black man. How do you think he's not an actual black man?
How does one know youre a latent homosexual? Context.

View attachment 229714
Would have gotten nowhere without the support of those who hated segregation and its proponents.
You can hate segregation without hating the people who believed in it. Sure, what you and A are pushing is emotionally attractive to me, because if there's one thing I can't tolerate, it's intolerance. But causing more hate and more violence and more ill will is NOT going to win in the end.
Gandhi had the help of the Brits realizing that if the people turned on them out of hatred they could not survive it.
Jesus, Mr. Literal.
Okay, how's this: I'm in a non-violent mood, advocating peaceful protest. Do you get that?

"Since, therefore, no one can abdicate his freedom of judgment and feeling; since every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts, it follows that men thinking in diverse and contradictory fashions, cannot, without disastrous results, be compelled to speak only according to the dictates of the supreme power. …"

Baruch Spinoza

View attachment 229714
Jesus, Mr. Literal.
Okay, how's this: I'm in a non-violent mood, advocating peaceful protest. Do you get that?
Peaceful protest is great when it works, until it doesn’t.

View attachment 229714

Good guessing there, JGalt. Probably some white progressive from California, you think?
lol

View attachment 229714
Jesus, Mr. Literal.
Peaceful protest is great when it works, until it doesn’t.
I give up on you.

View attachment 229714

Good guessing there, JGalt. Probably some white progressive from California, you think?
lol

No idea. But in my world, a man is a man and his word is his word. Until proven otherwise, I'm going to dispense with pre-conceived stereotypical notions of race and politics, and take him at his word.

Usually the flood of trolls happens before the election, not after.

"Proud Boy," huh? Just drinkin' some beer and taking turns going to visit your friends in jail?

Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion is stupid. So if your "friends" are racist, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.

Hatred for anyone, or any group, is deplorable. However, racism, and hatred are not synonymous. A person can believe that his/her race is superior to another race, and not hate the other race, or any individual member of that other race.

Many left wingers seem to believe that any thought contrary to their thoughts, is hateful. Key sign of political indoctrination into a cult.

"Proud Boy," huh? Just drinkin' some beer and taking turns going to visit your friends in jail?

Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion is stupid. So if your "friends" are racist, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.
People choose their religious beliefs. I see no problem in hating people for what they choose to do or believe if it seeks to harm innocent people.
Hate is a pretty strong word, and a pretty destructive emotion. You seem to be encouraging that. Why?

What gives you the conviction that you have the right to determine what will be, or will not be, tolerated?

People choose their religious beliefs. I see no problem in hating people for what they choose to do or believe if it seeks to harm innocent people.
Hate is a pretty strong word, and a pretty destructive emotion. You seem to be encouraging that. Why?

What gives you the conviction that you have the right to determine what will be, or will not be, tolerated?
What gives it to you? Your side either wins,
or it loses, and the winner decides what should be tolerated. The trend over the entirety of human history is that oppressors always end up toppled.

It's pretty hard to respect a race that has to use affirmative action to try to keep up with other races. And to also expect money for slavery that happened 150 years ago.

My ancestors were kicked out of Europe and had to survive crossing the Atlantic ocean and wound up in Canada and south Louisiana. Where are my reparations?
Its even harder to respect a race that used affirmative action for over 400 years to get a head start on a race they claimed was inferior. Its even worse when they dont pay the money owed like any other respectable person would do.

You were born a free and independent citizen, with the ability to determine your own future. Yet, you spend your time playing the victim of history. Your history began the day you were born, just like everyone else's did

The vast majority of us were not born with a silver spoon in our mouths. We worked to secure our future. Try it, you might like it..

or it loses, and the winner decides what should be tolerated. The trend over the entirety of human history is that oppressors always end up toppled.

Someone spends too much time reading comic books. Please explain how that didn't work with communism, and how they supposedly subverted your election.

Last edited:

Who is we, and who is you, and what are we, or you, winning or losing? In a free society, we tolerate any view that is not fostering violence against other members of the society. We don't have a thought police.

Hatred for anyone, or any group, is deplorable. However, racism, and hatred are not synonymous. A person can believe that his/her race is superior to another race, and not hate the other race, or any individual member of that other race.

Many left wingers seem to believe that any thought contrary to their thoughts, is hateful. Key sign of political indoctrination into a cult.
How that attitude of superiority translates into everyday interactions with others is what interests me. Is it possible for someone to believe that they are superior to, say, blacks, and not make unfair decisions or assumptions based on that? Besides that, no race is "superior" to any other, so it's not just an attitude fraught with possible problems in granting others equal rights, it is also unsound thinking.

Someone spends too much time reading comic books. Please explain how that didn't work with communism, and how they supposedly subverted your election.
^ :cuckoo:

View attachment 229714
I beg to differ. You hit someone first and that usually takes all the fight out of them.

You haven't been in many fights, have you? I was sucker punched once, and I will bet that guy still regrets starting that fight.

Forum List

Back