Isn't racism a God given right?

Proud Boy

Nov 18, 2018
Why do so many people hate racists such as Democrats and ANTIFA members?

Some of my best friends are racist. Hate is a human right.

Hillary loves racists so much she made out with Grand Dragon Robert Byrd.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.

"Proud Boy," huh? Just drinkin' some beer and taking turns going to visit your friends in jail?

Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion is stupid. So if your "friends" are racist, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.

"Proud Boy," huh? Just drinkin' some beer and taking turns going to visit your friends in jail?

Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion is stupid. So if your "friends" are racist, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.

So you hate Proud Man? Go ahead and let it out: it's your God-given right.

:laughing0301:

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:

People choose their religious beliefs. I see no problem in hating people for what they choose to do or believe if it seeks to harm innocent people.

So you hate Proud Man? Go ahead and let it out: it's your God-given right.

:laughing0301:
Did you make a funny? I musta missed it.

People choose their religious beliefs. I see no problem in hating people for what they choose to do or believe if it seeks to harm innocent people.
Hate is a pretty strong word, and a pretty destructive emotion. You seem to be encouraging that. Why?

Hate is a pretty strong word, and a pretty destructive emotion. You seem to be encouraging that. Why?
Could Hitler have been defeated, if nobody hated him?

Lighten up! Oh wait. Your light skin is the problem. :badgrin:

Are you saying Proud Boy is like Hitler?
Not very novel these days.

Lighten up! Oh wait. Your light skin is the problem. :badgrin:
I'm the one who needs to lighten up here? There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Would you consider assault and murder a god given right as well?

I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.

Hate ain't a right. It's more a human condition, trait, characteristic or learned behavior imo.

There are a lot of people that try to rule or regulate hate, along with a lot of other things that can't be legislated. It will never work. I think the citizens and education are by far more effective.

I don't hate anyone but Clinton. I'd love to burn that bitch down.

Sad to say, but true.

I might be sitting around a fire but I ain't gonna be hungry.

Ima bite all you people.

I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.
I gotta agree. I learned at a young age that tolerating aggressive people only causes more trouble down the road. I also learned that if you wreck their asses they usually disappear never to be seen again.

I gotta agree. I learned at a young age that tolerating aggressive people only causes more trouble down the road. I also learned that if you wreck their asses they usually disappear never to be seen again.
Our rights were not won by people tolerating those keeping us from them.

Holding an m-80 in your palm and lighting it is stupid too.

Eh. I don't care if someone hates. They can hate till they stroke out for all I give a shit. Unless they act on that hate to hurt others.

Like antifa

Forum List

Back