Isn't it time to bring back a DISAGREE icon?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sick and tired of using a FUNNY ICON to bust peoples bubbles....Hasn't the forum progressed to actually expressing ONES OPINION of what someone else posts?

I wholeheartedly agree. I hate getting mocked with funnies when people don't agree with my opinion. I've got nothing at all against being disagreed with and I'd really like to see a disagree icon so people with an actual disagreement and not just being partisan pricks could indicate such without being rude.

What was it you used to have t
I wholeheartedly agree. I hate getting mocked with funnies when people don't agree with my opinion. I've got nothing at all against being disagreed with and I'd really like to see a disagree icon so people with an actual disagreement and not just being partisan pricks could indicate such without being rude.
I would probably treat you liberals nicer!...ROTFLMFAO.....Looking back at old posts from Jakey and Pogo they used to be used as REPS and if you disagreed they came off your REPUTATION...Since we no longer have that silly shit, lets bring them back!

Forum List

Back